Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RLC] iEx.ec blockchain-based distributed cloud announces its Crowdsale - page 37. (Read 183823 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
RLC is undervalued after delivering this kind of platform but it won't stay like this for long. A reasonable quantity which you can hold for long without shaking or touching is best investment without any doubt. This is real physical company and service provider so keep your goals accordingly to gain maximum of it.
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
Sorry for such question. Who is competitor/comparable(or similar direction project) of RLC? LBRY? Or I mix something
Activity: 497
Merit: 282
iExec RLC I bought it for another ICO on April 19. I took advantage of the technology. I vvlyayus its long-term holder and do not intend to sell. Success and luck to developers in the project and also follow their goal on the road map.
I support your opinion
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
iExec RLC I bought it for another ICO on April 19. I took advantage of the technology. I vvlyayus its long-term holder and do not intend to sell. Success and luck to developers in the project and also follow their goal on the road map.
Activity: 85
I can't understand this continuous fall lasting 4 days long. There's no reason for this fall. All we hear are good news...
Opinions?
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
iExec RLC number one 'useful crypto' according to French mainstream TV chan BFM Business!

#XLM, #CVC, #BAT are also mentioned.

http://bfmbusiness.bfmtv.com/hightech/video-trois-exemples-de-crypto-monnaies-vraiment-utiles-1342819.html

Activity: 672
Merit: 265
Got a feeling this will rise v soon.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Yup, I just looked into it more for the first time today and rushed to buy. I didn't even care what the price was. Bought and hodling long term.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
Now that this coin is listed on binance a lot of people is runing to buy. Instead to look just to the speculation and the money, maybe it is better also to focus on the real value of this project: https://hackernoon.com/blockchains-need-iexec-the-market-just-hasnt-realized-it-yet-5597c743cd0a
Activity: 4
Was there any official announcement that RLC is going to be listed on Binance?

I only saw some rumours on Reddit 10 days ago, and saw it now(everywhere), but only after it was actually listed.

Missed the opportunity to buy some more before listing.
yeah, me too((
Activity: 85
Congrats everybody.
This was always a hidden gem.
Still in. See you in May...
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Rlc has always been undervalued compared to other competitors. I do not care if it is going to trade on binance or not, I will still hold strong my stake!
Activity: 5
Was there any official announcement that RLC is going to be listed on Binance?

I only saw some rumours on Reddit 10 days ago, and saw it now(everywhere), but only after it was actually listed.

Missed the opportunity to buy some more before listing.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
IExec RLC is not the Binance trading, the price has skyrocketed! Miss the opportunity to buy, and with the wealth of the shoulder and passed, this little sadness Undecided

I think It's best to wait for the Binance fomo to calm down before buying. RLC has been heavily undervalued since the ico ended. Now looking for an entry point to get it. If I do get in, It'll be for the long term.
Activity: 406
IExec RLC is not the Binance trading, the price has skyrocketed! Miss the opportunity to buy, and with the wealth of the shoulder and passed, this little sadness Undecided
Activity: 42
Oh,no! it's jumping. Pump and jump again?
Shit!
Never mind. I am a long-term holder. So let's see in one year.

RLC got listed on Binance just 3 hours ago!

I was surprised to see it go up 100% in a mere few hours too. Hopefully this will attract new investors who support the technology and idea.

RLC is a legit project with great devs. If they deliver their promises, this will be one of the best investment in 2018 and one of the most promising projects this year.
Activity: 250
Pages:
Jump to: