Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RLC] iEx.ec blockchain-based distributed cloud announces its Crowdsale - page 90. (Read 183823 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Gnosis entered poloniex with speed of light. We could have just entered the liqui. it is not fair .  Angry

Poloniex has fishy system in future you will see this exchange will die. Bittrex is rising with good management and more transparency to add new coin there. This project has high potential so it will be added there very soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Gnosis entered poloniex with speed of light. We could have just entered the liqui. it is not fair .  Angry

Soon there will be Bittrex and trading volume there will make Poloniex think.
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
There is a whale in that chart apparently. Is just me or the bounty portion is quite tremendous? I am guessing due bounty the price dropped recently or because people suddenly woke up.

Surely, that black account must belong to a whale or some group or maybe an exchange. A project like this can't raise such huge amount in 3hrs without attracting whales investment

Good part of this project this has potential to shoot up quickly so many people are involved in this. This is pretty awesome surprise of the year which raised huge amount in just 3 hours.
what's with this current dump on liqui?

Dump & Pump is the game in the crypto world. Get familiar with it.
If you can catch it, you will be rich. Otherwise, leave asap or you will loss everything.

Indeed, trading is a risky thing, always pump and dump. RLC is stable coin, the price is good, investors are rich, and very happy about the current situation.

If you can the called the present price pump, what will you can the price when the marketcap hit $500 million. I believe the price can only go higher as more updates comes to the platform. I believe so much in the capacity of the team
Activity: 297
There is a whale in that chart apparently. Is just me or the bounty portion is quite tremendous? I am guessing due bounty the price dropped recently or because people suddenly woke up.

Surely, that black account must belong to a whale or some group or maybe an exchange. A project like this can't raise such huge amount in 3hrs without attracting whales investment

Good part of this project this has potential to shoot up quickly so many people are involved in this. This is pretty awesome surprise of the year which raised huge amount in just 3 hours.

If you can catch it, you will be rich. Otherwise, leave asap or you will loss everything.

Indeed, trading is a risky thing, always pump and dump. RLC is stable coin, the price is good, investors are rich, and very happy about the current situation.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

Activity: 742
Merit: 252
Golem had some time until it got to a greater market, but I remember it barely went close to ico price for few short moments, and it stayed on liqui.io forever until last days in which was greatly invested in. Golem had Yunbi exchange, so any day iexec could add another exchange to the list. Kraken, Yunbi, bittrex?
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
overpriced. will be dumped some more.

Cheesy Undervalued will grow very much. What is the argument of your statement?
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Activity: 1932
Merit: 940
The black part could be an exchange like Gatecoin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 945
Really happy with my investment over here..expect  the price to shoot up soon in the coming week.

Do we have a speculation thread for RLC?
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Business dev, fintech, research
Activity: 630

good distribution, now, to understand the politics of the  the right  seven with and then can clear picture of what kind of relationship 50% of a large be with small investors and consumers
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
thanks a lot for the chart @mirceamoca..

about transparency are very humble. this way gaining the trust of investors. perfect strategies as projects. good luck team.  Wink

future is here  Grin
legendary
Activity: 945

What's the black part?

Whats the portion amount for the team? and how often will this be utilized when they say 6 months for the production server to be released?
Activity: 770
Cannot waiting RLC distributions and listed on POLONIEX
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
Pages:
Jump to: