Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RLC] iEx.ec blockchain-based distributed cloud announces its Crowdsale - page 98. (Read 183823 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

Hi,

i sent 275ETH via a Mist Contractwallet and apparently the ICO seems not to accept funds from ETH Wallets only ETH Accounts it seems.

Would be nice to send those 275ETH back. Thx!  Cool
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
nice achievement, congratz for the team
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
congratulations The crowdsale is over. 10,000 BTC objective reached in less than 3 hours

This is fastest ever in this year so many people put a lot of money into this crowdsale and made this possible to finish so early like this.

already forgot Cosmos?

Yeah, COSMOS is old already. This is the newest shiny stuff. The latest and greatest!!  Grin
Until the next one comes in a week or so, and distracts the public attention  Grin
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
congratulations The crowdsale is over. 10,000 BTC objective reached in less than 3 hours

This is fastest ever in this year so many people put a lot of money into this crowdsale and made this possible to finish so early like this.

already forgot Cosmos?
Activity: 896
Merit: 251

Activity: 714
Activity: 420
Harmony for One and All
The Crowdsale recently closed with high demand and it is collected around 12 Million $ within hours
it is so interesting to see about this project in future and I hope the price will increase even after it is listed in exchange because still so many unlucky people who did not get tokens in their hands and they are anticipating to buy for more then ICO price or even more

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Activity: 188
when are Bitcoin investors going to receive the coins? I've seen in this thread that eth investors already have their coins.

Thank you.

Update: I see my tokens in etherscan but i do not see any incoming transaction, odd, can someone explain?
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
cannot waiting iEx.ec ICO success and listed on bittrex
goodjobs dev

It deserve to be on poloniex and bittrex both really huge amount raised so quickly which is amazing. Good to be part of this ICO and I hope this will be very profitable.
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
What will happen to the signatures?
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
Wow Amazingly!! Congrats team and community!

Activity: 742
Merit: 252
The team believes in a future of decentralized infrastructure and market network, where Big Data, HPC, IoT, and AI applications, highly valued data-sets, and computing resources (storage, CPU, GPU etc.) will be monetized on the Blockchain with the highest level of transparency, resiliency, and security. iEx.ec will be the key platform powering this future.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
This is official the ICO is over https://twitter.com/iEx_ec/status/854731287059410945

Congrats to the team and investors

That's impressive. They were slower than Golem but still sold it out very quickly.
So many Big Words in the whitepaper, so I'm not really sure what are they going to do?
Is it a supercomputer like Golem or Elastic, or what?
Can someone name a few real world use cases please?
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
wow, congratulations guys, you rock! you reach maximum target faster than someone can reach the moon, so you will make new record on time to reach moon:D its too bad i missed ico, i didnt think that if i late in couple hours there will be no opportunity to buy tokens already:/
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
This is official the ICO is over https://twitter.com/iEx_ec/status/854731287059410945

Congrats to the team and investors
Activity: 434
Tokens successfully added to MEW. Thanks for a wonderful effort and for great things to happen in the world of cloud computing, et. al.
Activity: 700
cannot waiting iEx.ec ICO success and listed on bittrex
goodjobs dev
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
Looks completed; All Transactions being sent are being rejected or Bad jump destination.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Not sure where the BTC investment option has gone to. Only ETH investment option is available now.

It is stuck at 99% for a while. I guess the big investments are rejected, so only the little fish are filling the remaining gap to 100%.
Activity: 689
Merit: 507
Great jobs team and all community, crowdsale has just begun and the cap has been 97%
Amazingly!!
This is really a rush hour ICO, 97% is truly amazing, really glad to be part of this ICO and hopefully it will hit Golem marketcap for me I rate this project better than Golem, the only project I think rate high in their supercomputer bucket is sonm.io another interesting project you won't want to miss
Golem investors will soon dump their tokens for iexec once it's on Poloniex.
I hope you are right, Poloniex is a dream exchange for most investors, the price of Golem has done 4X after it was listed on the exchange and iEx has a better working and realistic technology with Chinese market support

I actually know a golem whale (750 BTC+), he told me he'll dump everything at the next release (in about a month) to buy all-in iexec.

You are making me to regret not having gone all-in :-)
Pages:
Jump to: