Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RND] RandomCoin -Random Dif every hour- [NO Premine][Exchange ready] - page 2. (Read 13208 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Haha, I love how the guy is such a loser in real life, in his mind 2.4 BTC is enough to go on a trip around Europe. Probably works at McDonalds and dreams of shitty amounts like 2.4 BTC. It will run out very quickly then back to your dirt poor life mate ;-) If only you and mummy had an education!

You jelly?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Haha, I love how the guy is such a loser in real life, in his mind 2.4 BTC is enough to go on a trip around Europe. Probably works at McDonalds and dreams of shitty amounts like 2.4 BTC. It will run out very quickly then back to your dirt poor life mate ;-) If only you and mummy had an education!
Activity: 252
Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed
DEVS = Stupid people...

Don't came here another time never!

The stupid people would be the ones that sent this scammer btc.  This was an obvious scam.  They deserved to lose their btc.

The guy has no plan, says he'll work on this and that.  Will get back later with details, etc...

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
DEVS = Stupid people...

Don't came here another time never!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Someone donated 2.4 BTC to me. I decided to not launch this week and instead go on a trip of Europe. I hope everyone understands.

this is so random

No, this is casual.

this is unpretentious
Activity: 658
Dev, pay me for my coin-icon that you use in first post as you posted, 0.1 BTC or remove it.
Don't hold your breath.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Dev, pay me for my coin-icon that you use in first post as you posted, 0.1 BTC or remove it.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Someone donated 2.4 BTC to me. I decided to not launch this week and instead go on a trip of Europe. I hope everyone understands.

this is so random

No, this is casual.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Less than 2 hours before announced start and OP still says scrypt?!  Huh

So will this coin have X11 or scrypt and is release still today at 8pm GMT?

Edit: It's now less than 3 hours. I have mismatched timezones...

Read the thread again. OP was always full of shit and will not deliver
Now I know.  Wink
Activity: 19
Less than 2 hours before announced start and OP still says scrypt?!  Huh

So will this coin have X11 or scrypt and is release still today at 8pm GMT?

Edit: It's now less than 3 hours. I have mismatched timezones...

Read the thread again. OP was always full of shit and will not deliver
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

this is so random
Activity: 350
Vires in Numeris

Um, no. We do not understand.
Why would you undertake the creation of a cryptocurrency if you don't intend to be a mature professional or at the very least adult individual about it?

Losers need to stop making coins "Just because they can".
We have enough shitcoins out there.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 19
launched

Where? in your fucking fantasyworld? your basement empire?

where the fuck are the wallets? source? working pools

do you even know what launch means, you little shitcoin pusher?
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Activity: 296
tales from the scrypt pool still shows Unable to connect to wallet RPC service: RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 0 - JSON Response: []
Activity: 296
was hoping for better but seems to be common ppl rushing these out
Activity: 10
Well damn. I wanted to see how this coin worked in practice. Even if he gets it going later, it won't be worth it anymore, now that we see what kind of developer this is.
Pages:
Jump to: