Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RNG] Ring: Widest ever initial distro | Proof of Play | CPU Mining | Hive - page 8. (Read 7610 times)

copper member
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
World's First Lunar Registry Blockchain
I just have a look at your project, its interesting. just give us a good deliverable. Good luck.
brand new
Activity: 0
We are almost there.

This is one of the best projects that came out in 2020. Can't wait to play some games on Ring wallet.

Good job LCC Team.
Activity: 112
How to download Wallet! Wink
copper member
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Official LitecoinCash account
Less than 24 hours to go until each snapshot block!

@Gash, @Anara22; we suggest you re-read the OP.
Activity: 3
Ring is fun and games — Minotaurs, mining dwarves, and 2d tile placements — but is also serious tech. This is bring cryptocurrency mining to literally anyone with a computer. I’m very excited to see how Ring’s creation will ripple though the crypto ecosystem.
Activity: 688
Merit: 506
CryptoCurrency Evangelist
I'm not into mining but this one got my interest, tell me is this coin possible to mine using VPS looks interesting and profitable can you confirm that everything is set tomorrow for the launching of the wallet.

Nope when u start mining any VPS provider will close your account. They dont normally countenance this shit. Wanna mine then purchase a rig. I dont know why u would wanna mine this one tho. This is a no-coin and I dont see it listed, not even on shit exchanges. However there is an inherent risk to CPU mining which u do not wanna take unless u wanna kill your CPU in the first place.
This all depends on the Virtualisation that is provided. If you are guaranteed to have full virtualisation and 100% of the resources you can do what you want with the machine.
You can mine with hive mining no problems, as that doesnt load the CPU as PoW mining does.
copper member
Activity: 2128
Merit: 979
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
-snip-

Nope when u start mining any VPS provider will close your account. They dont normally countenance this shit. Wanna mine then purchase a rig. I dont know why u would wanna mine this one tho. This is a no-coin and I dont see it listed, not even on shit exchanges. However there is an inherent risk to CPU mining which u do not wanna take unless u wanna kill your CPU in the first place.

yup most of vps provider are not allowed to do such a crypto currency mining you account will be ban and lock if you do so.
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
I'm not into mining but this one got my interest, tell me is this coin possible to mine using VPS looks interesting and profitable can you confirm that everything is set tomorrow for the launching of the wallet.

Activity: 5
If anyone wants to see about the New CPU Mining Algo Minotaur for Ring here is the Link. 🔥🔥🔥 ⛏️⛏️⛏️⛏️
 Hash Algo: https://github.com/litecoincash-project/cpuminer-multi/blob/master/algo/minotaur.c 

CPU Miner (with Segwit support): https://github.com/litecoincash-project/cpuminer-multi

and https://github.com/litecoincash-project/node-multi-hashing/

And of course you can just use the in wallet miner in the qt. 
can you confirm that everything is set tomorrow for the launching of the wallet.
We can't even see a corresponding GitHub repo for now...

Hive mining: Create on-chain agents (dwarves) who mine for you during their lifespan (see the Hive mining guide or whitepaper)

Hive mining? Never. I lost about 140 LCC on your Hive mining, there is a post in your LCC thread. Never will do the same mistake again.
Hive mining is not a guaranteed investment though, especially if you are solo-hive mining and doing it with smaller quantities.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
can you confirm that everything is set tomorrow for the launching of the wallet.
We can't even see a corresponding GitHub repo for now...

Hive mining: Create on-chain agents (dwarves) who mine for you during their lifespan (see the Hive mining guide or whitepaper)

Hive mining? Never. I lost about 140 LCC on your Hive mining, there is a post in your LCC thread. Never will do the same mistake again.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
copper member
in next 2 month, new coin?
How much new coins you planing make in next 6month?

- Are you asking about inflation, total expected issue over 6 months, or something else?
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
HardWork
After creation, bees take 1,152 blocks to mature (approximately 24 hours of chain time). During this time, your wallet does not need to be online; the bees will mature regardless.

After the maturation period, bees live for 16,128 blocks (approximately 2 weeks). During this time, your wallet should remain online as much as possible; your bees can only work for you while your wallet is connected to the network.

Prevent 51%?

- The overall intent of Hive Mining is to both increase security against 51% attacks (esp against small-cap chains) and massively democratise the mining process in a better way than via proof-of-stake. Note that those are the LCC Hive config figures.

in next 2 month, new coin?
How much new coins you planing make in next 6month?
copper member
After creation, bees take 1,152 blocks to mature (approximately 24 hours of chain time). During this time, your wallet does not need to be online; the bees will mature regardless.

After the maturation period, bees live for 16,128 blocks (approximately 2 weeks). During this time, your wallet should remain online as much as possible; your bees can only work for you while your wallet is connected to the network.

Prevent 51%?

- The overall intent of Hive Mining is to both increase security against 51% attacks (esp against small-cap chains) and massively democratise the mining process in a better way than via proof-of-stake. Note that those are the LCC Hive config figures.

Prevent 51%?
Yes, this is done to prevent 51%
Activity: 96

Prevent 51%?
Activity: 1
Is the secret, additional coin for airdrop going to be Nyzo?

Secret will be revealed on Saturday Night Hive Smiley
Join Litecoin Cash discord server for more info.
Activity: 31
Is the secret, additional coin for airdrop going to be Nyzo?
copper member
Got it, thanks!

I was a bit confused because of LCC fixed rate, and Dash/Doge "as per BTC price at snapshot point".

No probs! The LCC fixed rate claim at above market rate is to reward the LCC community, who really stuck with the team through thick and thin. Hive mining in particular was definitely a development the whole community helped build together.
Pages:
Jump to: