Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RNK]★Rankine★supporting science★PoS/PoW★ - page 2. (Read 9800 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 107
Hey Dev
Any updates on this project?

Hi folks,

Unfortunately due to ongoing personal stuff and the need to work (I wish I woudn't have to), this kept being pushed forward, untill well I have to say now. Myself and the team are not happy with how it is going and have decided to try to pick up the slack. This may result in a less neat finished website, but it will get the idea going then and gives us the ability to fine tune it during the use of it.

The airdrops will cease to function soon and we will be looking for another way, to compensate those that are waiting on us.

holy crap. you are alive  Cheesy
Activity: 605
Merit: 10
Thanks dev for latest info.
We are still mining and stake.
Please check blockexlorer and solve as soon as posibile.
Thank you.
BR.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Hey Dev

Hi folks,

Unfortunately due to ongoing personal stuff and the need to work (I wish I woudn't have to), this kept being pushed forward, untill well I have to say now. Myself and the team are not happy with how it is going and have decided to try to pick up the slack. This may result in a less neat finished website, but it will get the idea going then and gives us the ability to fine tune it during the use of it.

The airdrops will cease to function soon and we will be looking for another way, to compensate those that are waiting on us.

Thanks for the update. The bolded part above is whats needed now. Once it gets going and more people become aware of this coin, it will take off and less important stuff like visually attractive website will come later.
Good luck dev.

Hi mate,

Thank you for you respond, I understand that part, but as in most things, we always want beauty before function and we currently understand, that this can't be reached currently. It may takes us a couple of weeks as we now need to see how we can do this, without offering loopholes into the system that may be abused, but as I've said before, we intend to deliver the product, no matter what..

With kind regards,
Activity: 416
Merit: 103
Hey Dev

Hi folks,

Thanks for the update. The bolded part above is whats needed now. Once it gets going and more people become aware of this coin, it will take off and less important stuff like visually attractive website will come later.
Good luck dev.
Hey Dev

Hi folks,

Activity: 416
Merit: 103
Hey Dev
Hi mate,

We've requested several exchanges, but unfortunately they don't even took a moment to respond.

I'm aware that the price is dropping and I rather not see that happening either, unfortunately if people dump, that is out of my hands.

We're still looking for a more fitting method of getting the first stage up and running.

I've said it before and will keep reminding that we are doing this as a long term project, while running it parttime.
I understand that this might be disliked by people, do step out then, I know I'm in it for the long run and hope others are aswell.

Hi.
Dev can explain us what actions you take for listing this coin to new exchange and get a fair price for this coin?
As i see you are not active anymore las period and coin is start dumping at ridiculous prices on coinsmakets.
Please take action and show us you are the Dev of this coin.
Project is interesting and you and us can have serious incomes if you act as Dev of this coin.
BR.

If not so much activity please solve at least and pay for blockexplorer.
Thank you.
BR.
Hi mate,

We've requested several exchanges, but unfortunately they don't even took a moment to respond.

I'm aware that the price is dropping and I rather not see that happening either, unfortunately if people dump, that is out of my hands.

We're still looking for a more fitting method of getting the first stage up and running.

I've said it before and will keep reminding that we are doing this as a long term project, while running it parttime.
I understand that this might be disliked by people, do step out then, I know I'm in it for the long run and hope others are aswell.

Thanks for fast answer.
We hope to get soon good news.
BR.
Hi mate,

Hi.
Dev can explain us what actions you take for listing this coin to new exchange and get a fair price for this coin?
As i see you are not active anymore las period and coin is start dumping at ridiculous prices on coinsmakets.
Project is interesting and you and us can have serious incomes if you act as Dev of this coin.
BR.
Hi.
BR.
Have talked with the dev about a issue with a pool and he was very responsive and helpful. it's a good sign that a dev is so responsive.

added to my list of coins to support.
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
How about we exchange?

please read the entire topic, there is currently an exchange with RNK listed.

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-RNK.htm

There is no trade in this exchanger. Need a normal exchanger
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
How about we exchange?

some people won't trade on coinsmarkets  Grin
How about we exchange?

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
How about we exchange?
anybody has some problem with me ?
balance go out without any transaction,

No issue here, you got a screenie or tx?

All of trx is gone,, no balance no trx (in or out)

i'll try reinstall wallet

Just make sure you keep the wallet.dat in place ( and have a backup of it )

Problem solved, after reinstalling wallet, my balance come back

Thanks

good to hear Cheesy
Activity: 146
Merit: 0

Problem solved, after reinstalling wallet, my balance come back

Thanks

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: