Author

Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining Hybrid | 15% POS | 593% Term Deposit - page 181. (Read 107962 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Term deposit just like fixed deposit in our real world. I have a question: Should we open the wallet 24/7 during term deposit? Or can we close it and open again at the matured date?
Activity: 404
Merit: 10
Can I specify the number of CPU cores used?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
I don't see very well, is this the coin that goes through the deposit wallet and then goes to forge more COINS?Something like masternode?

Not really like a masternode.

If the coins just sit there in the wallet they gain more coins constantly.
If you term deposit the coins and lock them they gain even more coins at a much higher rate.
You untangle my doubts that I'm going to try something like this.In addition, I think the CPU's SOLO is the best way to compare ASIC, which is a good decision.Thank you.
Activity: 11
What is the Total supply?

It's hard to predict because it is hard to guess how much people will stake and/or term deposit...

I have a few more questions if you don't mind.
When will ROI coin be available on exchange? and Can i mine with multiple computers to the same wallet?
Activity: 91

how can I fix this?

Which download did you use and what is your hardware specs and operating system?

-optimineraes=1  working  but -optimineravx2=1

cpu i5 4670 16GB ram  windows 10 64bit
Activity: 770
Merit: 264
wallet synced after addnodes.. mining was very slow, tried the optiminer thing resulting in wallet crashing. Its a dual xeon CPU with 16 physical cores, sandy bridge core..

dont know whats wrong.

I've seen mining crashes with xeon 10 core as well as 6950x 10 core. It's related to an illegal access issue in windows OS. One user found a work around by using a virtual machine (VM) and limiting the 10 core xeon to only using 8 cores.

Not sure of the fix on this issue but it's' being looked at.

how can I fix this?

The same problem on my computer. I'm using the flag -optimineravx2=1.
Windows 7, 64bit roi wallet, Intel i7-4790

Try no flags and see what happens.

Then try only using 1 flag: -optimineraes=1

I doubt your I7 can support -optimineravs2=1

My processor definitely supports AVX2, I mined Zoin with AVX2 and no problem.

Thanks for the tip. We'll see about updating the wallet to support additional flags if possible.
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
wallet synced after addnodes.. mining was very slow, tried the optiminer thing resulting in wallet crashing. Its a dual xeon CPU with 16 physical cores, sandy bridge core..

dont know whats wrong.
Activity: 40

The same problem on my computer. I'm using the flag -optimineravx2=1.
Windows 7, 64bit roi wallet, Intel i7-4790

Try no flags and see what happens.

Then try only using 1 flag: -optimineraes=1

I doubt your I7 can support -optimineravs2=1

My processor definitely supports AVX2, I mined Zoin with AVX2 and no problem.
why wallet cant mine with keys like optimineavs2 or optimineavx2?

Usually that happens if the cpu can't support it.

If you go into the datadirectory and open the debug.log then do a search for the flags you can see where the flags try to load and then the next line in the debug.log will report if they flags ran okay or not. So if the flag report says=0 then no the flag could not run most likely the cpu can't support it but if the flag report says =1 then yes the flag worked and is supported.

Let me know if this isn't clear. I'm not always the best at explaining stuff  Smiley
7700,axv2 are supported. Problem in host,it whitten in logs
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Building the linux wallet, will try to mine and see what can I get per day... It is good to know a new cpu algorithm, but do you plan to have this algorithm included in cpuminer?
Merit: 101
In crypto we trust!
Looks like something new to me. Going to test this kind of solo CPU stuff  Smiley

Usually that happens if the cpu can't support it.

If you go into the datadirectory and open the debug.log then do a search for the flags you can see where the flags try to load and then the next line in the debug.log will report if they flags ran okay or not. So if the flag report says=0 then no the flag could not run most likely the cpu can't support it but if the flag report says =1 then yes the flag worked and is supported.

Let me know if this isn't clear. I'm not always the best at explaining stuff  Smiley
soo... any idea how often you forge a block with a single CPU?

or are there pools?

It depends on your has rate and the level of competition.

So far no pools have been launched.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I don't see very well, is this the coin that goes through the deposit wallet and then goes to forge more COINS?Something like masternode?
If you make a deposit in this wallet, it pays these returns:
1 Week Term Deposit 8%
2 Week Term Deposit 16%
1 Month Term Deposit 33.4%
2 Month Term Deposit 66.8%
3 Month Term Deposit 100%
6 Month Term Deposit 200%
12 Month Term Deposit 400%

Not really like a masternode.

If the coins just sit there in the wallet they gain more coins constantly.
If you term deposit the coins and lock them they gain even more coins at a much higher rate.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
soo... any idea how often you forge a block with a single CPU?

or are there pools?
Merit: 251
Jump to: