Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN][ROM] 🔥🔥 MrNICE Coin FORK and NEW POW STAGE 🔥🔥 free coins available - page 6. (Read 26237 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 5
http://
plz try to list this coin in another exchange it will boost price of this coin and much interest of community

any of the good exchanges we have not met the requirements as of yet we have to have distributed more tokens before we can be eligible as soon as we are able to go on new exchanges i will be doing it for sure

i am aiming to get on coinmarketcap.com then the exchanges will see us in a better light hopefully Smiley 

and if all that fails i am i talks with people to make our own exchange Cheesy

Activity: 489
Merit: 250
plz try to list this coin in another exchange it will boost price of this coin and much interest of community
Join reward group to get more nice coin we need more members to active group

only 20 more members to go Cheesy

they should invite all there friends as well 100 Tokens every referral Limited time 
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
Join reword group to get more nice coin we need more members to active group
I wish good luck for the business!
Classy website, apperceptive plan, interesting project!

I wasnt going for classy but if that whats you think then oh well Smiley

it will only get more interesting the further on we get
This looks interesting.

It is very interesting come join in the fun its 100% free Cheesy https://mrnice.fun
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
All the ways you can earn tokens have now been updated and there daily limits please take a look at https://mrnice.fun/how-to-get-nice-tokens/

Activity: 26
The major theme that in the future it has guarantee the progress of the project.
 Good luck!
I hope that the idea will satisfy all that has been target!
Good approach, outstanding idea!  Good luck all!

the idea will satisfy everyone in the end and thank you very much you should get yourself involved in the bounty 1,000,000 NICE Tokens to give away.
Hey, all. Their idea is rather attractive in my view. Wise results, impeccably vision!

Hello and welcome glad you like the idea it is only going to get better we have just had a upgrade to the website design and also 1,000,000 NICE bounty just been Launched Cheesy
good idea, trust in the future should run in accordance with the planned!  Good luck fellows!

I just want to show everyone how crypto should be used we can all work as a team and make something great,

instead of arguing between ourselves and stealing each others money
I have signed up for the Facebook bounty can I start doing my daily posts straight away ?

yes you can but you will only be paid for 1 a day unless you use your affiliate link then you will get paid for all of them Cheesy
Activity: 9
I have signed up for the Facebook bounty can I start doing my daily posts straight away ?
Love the new design for the home page so much easier to navigate keep up the good work team

I will pass the message on lol Smiley

Thank you very much more upgrades coming soon
Pages:
Jump to: