Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ROSE] *RoseCoin*LAUNCHED* In Rose We Love - page 2. (Read 9781 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
ok ive downloaded the wallet added .conf file, synced in a few seconds. it says mining rosecoin at 8412 kh/s does that mean im definitely mining. havent had anything come through yet.

yes solo with my rigs

have you been getting many coins, been mining for 20 minutes and have nothing yet i'll leave it running and see what happens.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
ok ive downloaded the wallet added .conf file, synced in a few seconds. it says mining rosecoin at 8412 kh/s does that mean im definitely mining. havent had anything come through yet.

yes solo with my rigs
good, mined any blocks?

Not quite yet, the wallet is taking a little while to sync. It's hung up right now at 114 blocks remaining, and I'm losing connecting to the node intermittently. I suspect there are some issues with that node. I'll leave it running and try mining whenever it finishes syncing. It has been syncing, it's just doing so very slowly.

Can't go through block 114

redownload wallet
delete everything in C:\Users\[YOUR_USER]\AppData\Roaming\Rosecoin
put .conf from wallet folder to C:\Users\[YOUR_USER]\AppData\Roaming\Rosecoin
restart wallet
done

Worked!
Thank you.
Same here no block synchronization. Angry
addnode=54.254.185.76
addnode=182.151.119.208
addnode=120.210.175.58

thanks
Activity: 42
good, mined any blocks?

Not quite yet, the wallet is taking a little while to sync. It's hung up right now at 114 blocks remaining, and I'm losing connecting to the node intermittently. I suspect there are some issues with that node. I'll leave it running and try mining whenever it finishes syncing. It has been syncing, it's just doing so very slowly.

redownload wallet
put .conf from wallet folder to C:\Users\[YOUR_USER]\AppData\Roaming\Rosecoin
restart wallet
done
good, mined any blocks?

Activity: 43
good, mined any blocks?

Activity: 8
good, mined any blocks?
delete old data in C:\Users\[YOUR_USER]\AppData\Roaming\Rosecoin, if you mined last launch.

I didn't mine last launch, but I tried this anyway. It didn't work. With the default .conf nodes I don't get any sync, and if I add the third node coingeter posted (addnode=182.151.119.208) I get the error message I posted earlier.

try just use addnode=54.254.185.76 this one

I deleted everything in the Rosecoin folder you specified, a second time, and launched it with just that node, and it still isn't syncing.

EDIT: I left it running, ten minutes later the wallet started syncing. Everything is looking ok now.
delete old data in C:\Users\[YOUR_USER]\AppData\Roaming\Rosecoin, if you mined last launch.

I didn't mine last launch, but I tried this anyway. It didn't work. With the default .conf nodes I don't get any sync, and if I add the third node coingeter posted (addnode=182.151.119.208) I get the error message I posted earlier.

try just use addnode=54.254.185.76 this one
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Same here.

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002
Anyone have the source? github or bitbucket?
Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
No block source available,. 0 active connections. it's stuck here. Undecided
addnode=54.254.185.76
addnode=182.151.119.208
addnode=120.210.175.58

Perfect, that worked for me. Thanks!

Well, it looked like it was working, but now I'm getting an error. "WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade."
addnode=54.254.185.76
addnode=182.151.119.208
addnode=120.210.175.58

Perfect, that worked for me. Thanks!
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
addnode=54.254.185.76
addnode=182.151.119.208