Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ROUND 2 AIRDROP]🚀 |⭐ BITCOIN BRONZE ⭐| BITCOIN FASTER|ANON|SECURE 🚀🚀🚀 - page 2. (Read 3793 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I go through your project and it is promising to me but I would like to join bounty campaign first.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
ROUND 2 AIRDROP IS ON

Details on website

https://bitcoinbronze.io/

Don't Miss out!

Trading on EtherDelta
Welcome..another scam on market .. huh.. disgusting Undecided Embarrassed Roll Eyes Huh Huh Huh Angry Angry Angry

Have you read our Whitepaper? Do you even know what we are about? Feel free not to participate in ICo and airdrop.

Distributions are still being done!
Activity: 16
Welcome..another scam on market .. huh.. disgusting Undecided Embarrassed Roll Eyes Huh Huh Huh Angry Angry Angry

What is BTC Bronze?
BTC Bronze is a community-driven and blockchain-enabled cryptocurrency working as an ERC20 token by leveraging the best attributes of both Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Is BTC Bronze a mix of both Bitcoin and Ethereum?
Yes and no. BTBC is a tokenized version of Bitcoin on the Ethereum blockchain and therefore uniquely complements both. It is like implementing Bitcoin’s attributes on the Ethreum Blockchain but with a smarter and faster outlook. Unlike Bitcoin’s ever-increasing price and volatility continuously marring its ability to be used as an efficient and affordable medium of exchange, BTCB's core value comes from it being a faster, cheaper and more sustainable medium of exchange, and its ability to marry with the Ethereum smart contracts.

What makes BTC Bronze better than Ethereum and Bitcoin Old?
Ethereum is not a currency but a platform and ether supports its overall infrastructure. It was never meant to be a currency whereas BTCB, in its purest sense, is just an everyday-usable currency i.e. medium of faster and cheaper exchange and store of value.
Further, with the ever-booming and volatile Bitcoin prices, it strictly isn’t a purely digital currency anymore but just a store of value or what they call: digital gold. Bitcoin's role as an everyday-usable currency continues to be less sustainable whereas, if BTC Bronze is ever mainstreamed, it could easily become a medium of exchange, a measure of value and a store of value with all the benefits of the Ethereum ecosystem. BTC Bronze is aimed to be affordable, easy to use, and accessible to everyone.

Where can I currently buy or sell BTBC?
BTCB is currently listed on  EtherDelta.com. Announcements of more token exchanges are coming soon. Please stay tuned.

Where can I currently use BTCB to pay for goods and service?
Our long-term goal is to have BTCB accepted EVERYWHERE, but this will take some time.

Is the Airdrop Free? Why the 0.01 ETH ?
Yes the Airdrop is free, we will be sending out a lot of coins to people. The 0.01 ETH is to filter our scammers, we want legitimate people to get our airdrop, and it will help us cover transaction fees for the airdrops and bonus giveaways we will be having. Bitcoin Bronze will be a community coin, affordable and high volume, so the airdrop can only succeed if its sent to wallet holders who are active and mean business, and not sit on bot wallets.
Its not an airdrop when you ask for 0.1 eth to be eligible..

I am agree for answer you, because is this teks airdrop is free, but we have donation for project dev

they are cheaters who do not develop anything. they take the money and run away. Everyone knows that   Grin Grin
THIS IS NOT A SCAM

Everyone participating in the ICO is receiveing Tokens, we also airdropped the tokens to every validated account. You are free to avoid our project if you don't believe in it.

You can see the smart contract here - Tokens are being distributed non stop

https://etherscan.io/token/0x8aac9dee1d46f3bd870489b596067dc8e0741bf6?a=0xbd78ae1c19d99445ce14b33fc925739586f1b012
Activity: 462
Merit: 104

I am agree for answer you, because is this teks airdrop is free, but we have donation for project dev

they are cheaters who do not develop anything. they take the money and run away. Everyone knows that   Grin Grin
Activity: 294

Activity: 462
Merit: 104
people that's scam. only a few get token. Only data is collected. Give this scam no chance.
will there be a bounty campaign?

Hi.

For now there is just the airdrop, donations and Ico.
Activity: 147
will there be a bounty campaign?
More coin distrubtions will be happening soon. Thank you everyone for the 0.0001 Donation! You are keeping the project strong.

Reminder that airdrop anti-spam check is 0.01. Or you can donate 0.1 or 1 ETH. You can also buy Tokens with BTC and ETH for our ICO
A whole more BTCB distributed. Check out Etherdelta - already trading.
I'm sure it's already been stated, but essentially requiring a donation makes this not an airdrop, there's 56 mins left to sign up, but, it's hard to tell which of the million new projects is legit. And to state airdrop butt then ask for donation seems more like a pre ico.

As you can see we are transferring coins asap

https://etherscan.io/address/0xbd78ae1c19d99445ce14b33fc925739586f1b012
why airdrop should donate to you 0.01 instead of airdrop it is free yes dev

Hi yes the airdrop is free, the 0.01 is an anti spam check and you get a much larger airdrop than our ICO prices.

Donations are also a much larger price than our ICO prices - so you are getting coins cheap that are going to be worth a lot after ICO
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
why airdrop should donate to you 0.01 instead of airdrop it is free yes dev
Activity: 61
I'm sure it's already been stated, but essentially requiring a donation makes this not an airdrop, there's 56 mins left to sign up, but, it's hard to tell which of the million new projects is legit. And to state airdrop butt then ask for donation seems more like a pre ico.
Another batch of airdrops complete.

To get priority validate using 0.01 ETH

You can also Donate to us - details on first post

https://etherscan.io/address/0xbd78ae1c19d99445ce14b33fc925739586f1b012#tokentxns
Donate and Get more Tokens

Only 4,000,000 Tokens have been reserved for Donate,
send Ethereum and get BTCB automatically.
•Donate 0.1 ETH and get 20,000 BTCB
•Donate 1 ETH and get 200,000 BTCB
Donate To Token Address:0xBd78aE1C19D99445ce14B33fc925739586F1B012
Pages:
Jump to: