Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ROUND - CS:GO Competitive platform! ROUND IS WORKING! CHECK IT NOW! - page 4. (Read 90740 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 100
Hi guys! that there is no news? Huh
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
OK we need answers now developers!!

And don't just delete this message this time

1 day til the last 10 euro of my 100 euro may get lost by de-listing on liqui.io

SHOULD I CONVERT TO BITCOIN OR NOT?!

The support to you guys is big, I ain't mad at losing 90euro, that can happen with Crypto.. just dont put your heads into the sand!
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
I don't like CS:GO, but love the idea! Would like to hear news about any other games, like HON or HOTS, or Dota etc.
Website seems down and the coin plummeted. Not looking good, dev's are you still active or have you given up on the project?

Right! Give us feedback please!

Hi!
Website is working. Only main page is unreachable. It's under maintenance, as i know. https://app.roundcoin.org

Regarding exchange!
I haven't any information, yet. Sorry for this. I will contact with developers today.

Hey. thanks for the feedback. we will wait for you from the news
Activity: 224
Website seems down and the coin plummeted. Not looking good, dev's are you still active or have you given up on the project?

Hi!
Website is working. Only main page is unreachable. It's under maintenance, as i know. https://app.roundcoin.org

Regarding exchange!
I haven't any information, yet. Sorry for this. I will contact with developers today.

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
Activity: 672
How long does it actually take to list round at new exchange? Don't think it will takes more than month. But surely we need some news about this subject.
  Hello Friends! Where can we now trade with a coin? Liqui‏ @Liqui_Exchange 
On October 4, 2017, the following will be delisted: INCNT, BCAP, ROUND and QTUM. Please, withdraw your coins.
https://twitter.com/Liqui_Exchange/status/910921529113874433
worth it, the price in liqui dropped dramatically .. it turns will be delisted from liqui. if i am not into this thread, surely i will be late to withdraw my ROUND because almost 1.5 months I do not trade in liqui since this token every day the price is down. btw, is there any news if dev will put this coin in another exchange after this token is delisted from liqui ??

Hello! I also look forward to the news from the developers! where we can trade in a coin ?? Is there any one of the developers here Huh
Activity: 700
  Hello Friends! Where can we now trade with a coin? Liqui‏ @Liqui_Exchange 
On October 4, 2017, the following will be delisted: INCNT, BCAP, ROUND and QTUM. Please, withdraw your coins.
https://twitter.com/Liqui_Exchange/status/910921529113874433
worth it, the price in liqui dropped dramatically .. it turns will be delisted from liqui. if i am not into this thread, surely i will be late to withdraw my ROUND because almost 1.5 months I do not trade in liqui since this token every day the price is down. btw, is there any news if dev will put this coin in another exchange after this token is delisted from liqui ??
Would have liked to hear something good from developers. Due to liqui exchange, price is dropping very fast.

yes the price of the coin has gone to the bottom! very bad!
Would have liked to hear something good from developers. Due to liqui exchange, price is dropping very fast.
Hello! guys that there is no news? are they in talks with stock exchanges? Tell me where you can directly contact the developers?
In another chat they write that the coin is a scam !!! Even the site does not work !!! Really we have lost our money Huh Undecided Angry
You must remember and must understand: cryptocurrency and particularly round an extremely risky investment. The age old wisdom says to "only invest what you can afford to lose!"
Round is a startup and have a potential, subject to availability of fully working product. To be clear just google "Startups Success and Failure Rate".

I definitely hope round team do something interesting by november.

I agree with you! but still unpleasant it!)))
In another chat they write that the coin is a scam !!! Even the site does not work !!! Really we have lost our money Huh Undecided Angry
You must remember and must understand: cryptocurrency and particularly round an extremely risky investment. The age old wisdom says to "only invest what you can afford to lose!"
Round is a startup and have a potential, subject to availability of fully working product. To be clear just google "Startups Success and Failure Rate".

I definitely hope round team do something interesting by november.
Hi tarust777!
Main page is under development and will updated in near future.
To explore the application follow this link:link
Furthermore developers promised to lead the negotiations with the other exchanges. I have been assured, round will be listed on another exchange asap.

Thank you very much for your answer! you calmed me down a little! Smiley
Activity: 224
Hi tarust777!
Main page is under development and will updated in near future.
To explore the application follow this link:link
Furthermore developers promised to lead the negotiations with the other exchanges. I have been assured, round will be listed on another exchange asap.
Hello everybody! friends have news from the team Round???
Hi guys! I will report to our community when news comes up.

OK ! look forward to ! I hope all be fine
Pages:
Jump to: