Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RTC] RATEONIUM - BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT AND SERVICE RATING PLATFORM - page 53. (Read 5331 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 768
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
Is their a bounty campaign for this project? i would love to market the project on some of my connections. Is also the KYC is a must on your project?

Hi Achargeturry78

At the moment we don't have bounty campaign going on, but follow us on our social media platform to get the latest news and updates!

Regarding  the KYC, yes it is a must.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

It's great to conduct KYC for those who participated in this project. But I think there's no need for bounty participant to undergo KYC. Therefore, KYC is very important for investors because it guarantees them that the project is SEC regulated and secured as well. Good luck to the team of Rateonium!

Thats true,KYC is a must now,you have to do everything possible not to endanger the project,and conducting sale without KYC is very dangerous.So good call by the team.

KYC is set as a standard procedure for most projects, which is good.
Why not verify their bounty to KYC? is actually better if participants also conduct KYC bounty to receive their rewards because it could reduce a person who registers with double accounts, so everything is fair Smiley

Activity: 137
Merit: 0
Just found an interesting interview with Rateonium CEO and CTO

https://howtotoken.com/career/what-can-customer-reviews-mean-in-the-context-of-blockchain/

Thank you for sharing that, interesting read. It's always nice to see core team members talking about the project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Just found an interesting interview with Rateonium CEO Marko Krusnetsevic  and CTO Kai Cilingiroglu

https://howtotoken.com/career/what-can-customer-reviews-mean-in-the-context-of-blockchain/
Activity: 156
Is their a bounty campaign for this project? i would love to market the project on some of my connections. Is also the KYC is a must on your project?

Hi Achargeturry78

At the moment we don't have bounty campaign going on, but follow us on our social media platform to get the latest news and updates!

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

It's great to conduct KYC for those who participated in this project. But I think there's no need for bounty participant to undergo KYC. Therefore, KYC is very important for investors because it guarantees them that the project is SEC regulated and secured as well. Good luck to the team of Rateonium!

Thats true,KYC is a must now,you have to do everything possible not to endanger the project,and conducting sale without KYC is very dangerous.So good call by the team.

KYC is set as a standard procedure for most projects, which is good.
copper member
Activity: 70
How can I invest in Rateonium? I really like the project and would like to support it.

Soon the presale will start, in only few days 10th of August and you can invest then.
Greetings! Is the August 10th the exact launch date? Or it is not known yet? Thanks!

Hi mahmutyes

Our presale starts on the 10th of August. Our main token sale event starts on the 25th of August and runs until the 25th of September.

To join,please register at  https://rateonium.com/ and wait for further instructions.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
Activity: 58
Your idea of the project was very good, In your whitepaper you are acknowledge the users who are find the specific niche. That's why users are more attract to the project. I hope it will be a great project in the future. Good luck for the future guys.Smiley Cheesy
Activity: 238

Hi Achargeturry78

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

copper member
How can I invest in Rateonium? I really like the project and would like to support it.

Hi Dzefa, thank you for the interest!

Please register at our website https://rateonium.com/ and wait for further instructions and announcements.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Activity: 266

Soon the presale will start, in only few days 10th of August and you can invest then.

Thanks, I was just about to ask the same thing.Do we need to register first?

Yeah, go to https://rateonium.com/  then token sale to register.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100

Hi Achargeturry78

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Activity: 163
hello i can list your token in cexdelta
lemme know
Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Greetings! Is the August 10th the exact launch date? Or it is not known yet? Thanks!
Activity: 140

Thanks, I was just about to ask the same thing.Do we need to register first?
Activity: 212

Activity: 103
Activity: 166
Top 10 most voted ICOs of the last 7 days

With more than 250 upvotes we are at the top of the list at Coinschedule!

Thank you so much for the support!

https://www.coinschedule.com/top-icos-upvoted.html

Wow, that is awesome, it will bring more investors for sure.
Activity: 163
What is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale?

Hi Goldigger456

Minimum investment during our sale is 0.2 ETH

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Thanks for the answer  Cheesy
Activity: 158
Can someone explain to me what this project is all about?

Hi Kryptoking21

Our mission is a worldwide blockchain based rating platform. Customers will be enabled to live free from marketing manipulation and get fairly rewarded for sharing their qualitative opinion.

To fully understand what's Rateonium all about I advise you to check our whitepaper at  https://rateonium.com/whitepaper.pdf
In our Whitepaper you will get to know every part of the Rateonium movement. We will tell you everything about us, from the system over technical backgrounds, legal information to our team qualifications and personalities.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

I see,will check through whitepaper and learn more.seem like an interesting project  Smiley
copper member
Can someone explain to me what this project is all about?

Hi Kryptoking21

Our mission is a worldwide blockchain based rating platform. Customers will be enabled to live free from marketing manipulation and get fairly rewarded for sharing their qualitative opinion.

To fully understand what's Rateonium all about I advise you to check our whitepaper at  https://rateonium.com/whitepaper.pdf
In our Whitepaper you will get to know every part of the Rateonium movement. We will tell you everything about us, from the system over technical backgrounds, legal information to our team qualifications and personalities.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
copper member
What is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale?

Hi Goldigger456

Minimum investment during our sale is 0.2 ETH

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Pages:
Jump to: