Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RZR] Razor - Cutting Edge of Technology ☆[TOR]☆[No Pre/ICO] Updated Nodes! - page 79. (Read 247503 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
What happened to hashlink? Went to sleep a few hours ago and come back and its down?
When I left a couple of hours ago it still had some coins I didn't transfer out, I hope they're not lost >.<
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
thank u for this coin
i mine this for only 1 night i spend 0.2 btc and i sold it for 155k per coin i got 7 btc Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

rly rly rly thank u

i can buy a car now for this!!!

Good job! but 7 BTC VS 40BTC when price rises? this will be the difference between a Pinto and a Fully loaded corvette  Grin

i dont care..i did 25x profit anymore Smiley thats enough for newbie Smiley
and btw i hold 1100 coins for more profit Smiley
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Coin ninja launched on exchange at around 10000 Satoshi, my advice past on this coin is way overvalued. Roll Eyes Price will most likely drop fast

Hosted in India probably developed there, if that's not a hint to keep away well don't say i didn't warn you.

USA born and bred coin, sorry to disappoint. What is hosted in India anyways? 1 TOR node to give equal distribution across the globe? Busted I guess, if you can trace TOR locations.... (if so, the gov't wants to hire you)
No ninja launch of any kind. If you look back I posted a link to coins-e about an hour before add. They just couldn't wait a couple more hours to launch tho (bittrex adds whatever, whenever they want) Smiley

FUD (IE not read anything) all you want, but the community has already voted and checked everything over. We have just begun and much more in store (sorry if it sounds like hype).
No FUD pre-ann coming, no hype to hype coming, no promises of projects months away coming. We will get confirmations on everything before releasing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Poloniex Exchange @Poloniex  ·  1 min
A market of busoni's choosing will be added today.

It will be Razor?
How can the price rise when the coin  was released with a value of 10000 satoshi?  Roll Eyes All the warning signs not to buy it.

Well there are a lot of heavy dumpers at the moment so looks like I bought in too high, I don't know if its miners dumping or peeps in fr a quick profit to go and rape another coin.

It's normal. There are a lot of miners that mined this coin the last days, they can take right now big profits selling these coins. After that, the price will rise.

How? With more demand than offer. It wasn't released at 10000 satoshis, just the people decided to buy at 10000 satoshis.

We have around 1000BTC marketcap. Darkcoin has 80000BTC marketcap. Is it not possible get a 5000-10000BTC marketcap this week?

You know that it's totally possible Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
How can the price rise when the coin  was released with a value of 10000 satoshi?  Roll Eyes All the warning signs not to buy it.

So what value should the coin have started off at? This is a free market, supply and demand dictates price.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
What happened to hashlink? Went to sleep a few hours ago and come back and its down?
Well there are a lot of heavy dumpers at the moment so looks like I bought in too high, I don't know if its miners dumping or peeps in fr a quick profit to go and rape another coin.

It's normal. There are a lot of miners that mined this coin the last days, they can take right now big profits selling these coins. After that, the price will rise.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Coin ninja launched on exchange at around 10000 Satoshi, my advice past on this. Roll Eyes Price will most likely drop fast

I will pass, of you Wink
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
CryptoArticles traffic is currently close to a new all-time high (59 users on the site right now)  since I published the Razor article.

If the price skyrockets in a minute, do think of me, the one who brought a ton of interest to this coin today Smiley

(aka a donation for the efforts would be greatly appreciated)
Activity: 245
For the people that want to read more about the TOR ingration in RZR read the whitepaper from Neutrinocoin.

http://www.neutrinocoin.org/assets/neutrino_whitepaper.pdf
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
WOW all the miners are lucky for this coin. I could only afford to buy 100 at the moment, wish there were some promo bounties and I even offered to get the ann translated into Chinese but not heard anything back yet.  Roll Eyes
What do you think about a LOGO COMPETITION?

I don't like so much the actual one, it could be improved, this coin deserves a real good logo.
Thank goodness for short sighted miners, bought another 1k at 150k sat.
I think this will go very big, at least 100x current price over next couple weeks. I also hope we won't see a big fat dump after pump, but it will retain value like DRK for long term.

100x is too much. 30x is a realistic and easy target for the price.
Activity: 383
I think this will go very big, at least 100x current price over next couple weeks. I also hope we won't see a big fat dump after pump, but it will retain value like DRK for long term.

It's funny that you and I posted the same comments with different wording at the same time. Yes, this coin is gonna be huge, $10 per coin easy in 6 months to a year's time.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Activity: 383
I haven't seen a coin this promising in a while and i've been looking hard for one....Dark is the best anon coin right now, Cloak is also here to stay offering a bit of a twist however XC, Veri and all of the other so called "anon" coins are just fads....... RZR addresses a fundamental flaw with the idea anon which is hiding your true IP address. Once serious investors come across this coin, it's going to explode. I highly suggest getting in on this now. I was right about Crypt and Cloak (bought early with those and made a hefty profit) but RZR is a serious contender with DARK offering a different spin on anon. I'm buying lots of RZR and keeping it all. Zero premine and scrypt are a perfect fit for the TOR incorporation of RZR. Good luck, it'll be fun 6 months from now to look back on my post here  Tongue
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
thank u for this coin
i mine this for only 1 night i spend 0.2 btc and i sold it for 155k per coin i got 7 btc Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

rly rly rly thank u

i can buy a car now for this!!!

Good job! but 7 BTC VS 40BTC when price rises? this will be the difference between a Pinto and a Fully loaded corvette  Grin

Hahaha  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: