Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SafePepe - meme token on the Binance Smart Chain driven by the community - page 4. (Read 757 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I have some questions, do you plan to add more liquidity pools? And when do you plan to make NFT distribution?
Activity: 18
Hello everyone, your project looks good and it looks like it has potential, but I will still monitor and make sure it is safe before making an investment.
Activity: 25

How and where can I buy your tokens in the safest way?

Buy on Pancakeswap
brand new
Activity: 0
Guys, should I provide KYC or make any verification to take part in your platform?
brand new

Can I ask guys, how long this platform is existed? What about the project team?

As far as I understand, since April 2021, the project has existed for about 2 or 3 months
Activity: 39

I would like to know something, what is your preferred project management methodology?

If you mean what technologies, then everything is written on their website
Activity: 25
Can I ask guys, how long this platform is existed? What about the project team?
Activity: 28

Guys, as I know do we have only pancake exchange?

It seems that so far it is
Activity: 22

Hello everyone, may I know what the starting price of your token will be?

Listing price was $0.0004
Guys, as I know do we have only pancake exchange?
Activity: 52
Hello everyone, may I know what the starting price of your token will be?

SafePEPE stands out from others for its realism and excellent qualities of the team, which is focused on achieving real results.

That's right, but I'm a meme token and I wonder if it will quickly become popular like other similar ones.
brand new

What technically expensive decision was made in the early stages of the company's development, and which one are you working with now?

It's a good question, but you can read about the technologies of the project on the website there.
SafePEPE stands out from others for its realism and excellent qualities of the team, which is focused on achieving real results.
What technically expensive decision was made in the early stages of the company's development, and which one are you working with now?

I want to ask about pepe airdrop, how to join? And what kind of pic should I add?

It looks like the team provide memes contest pretty often
I want to ask about pepe airdrop, how to join? And what kind of pic should I add?

So guys, do you have any WP to tech docs to read?

There is no hike, but there are other social networks and a roadmap, there is a link to them in the first post of this page
Activity: 28
So guys, do you have any WP to tech docs to read?

Where are you on the roadmap? Are you at an early stage as far as I understand?

Yes, the project is now at a very early stage of development

Have there been any interesting marketing and gaming events already? This should have happened in Q2 on the roadmap as early as
Pages:
Jump to: