Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SALE] White Rabbit - A New Digital Streaming Reality. PRESALE LIVE! - page 9. (Read 8177 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 106
Such a great idea to make watching our favourite films and soap operas more possible. I will follow White Rabbit and take part in bounty and maybe the ICO Cool
Activity: 389
Merit: 11
Okay people. What is the benefit of White Rabbit's new platform??

Glad you asked. I for one can tell you that I'm sick of my favourite shows dying off after the first one or two seasons. With the White Rabbit project the people making content we love will actually be able to get paid and have a more active involvement with their community while also getting paid to make the content and keep it coming.

Watch out media industry. White Rabbit has your number!

This is a great use-case. Personally, I like independent films and shows, and they seem harder to come by these days. They just don't have the medium to find their audiences and White Rabbit will provide that.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
Okay people. What is the benefit of White Rabbit's new platform??

Glad you asked. I for one can tell you that I'm sick of my favourite shows dying off after the first one or two seasons. With the White Rabbit project the people making content we love will actually be able to get paid and have a more active involvement with their community while also getting paid to make the content and keep it coming.

Watch out media industry. White Rabbit has your number!
Activity: 166
no dates yet for the main sale, but presale whitelist is live; sign up here https://www.whiterabbit.one/form/
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Well do we have any news about the WR tokensale dates? Would be nice at least to know the plans of the team about the conducting ICO. Hope they want to make it before the Cannes film festival start)
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I think the concept behind White Rabbit is really solid. I know personally that if I could directly pay people who make my fav shows I would pitch in to keep it coming!
It would be very convenient for everyone! To me, White Rabbit seems to be a really promising project, as it gives good opportunities, and people, in turn, show interest

Thank you for the kind words and we appreciate the support!
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Why do you need KYC? How do we know our info is safe? IS the info about your team members real? Will they take a KYC too?
Now this practice is very common, so it's possible to be surprised that more and more projects require the passage of KYC

You're right. I'd be concerned if a token sale wasn't doing a KYC.
But still a good question was asked. I'm curious, will the team members also be required to pass this test?

Hi, all participants in the token sale will be required to pass KYC.
Do bounty hunters also have to pass this test? Or is it only necessary for investors?

Hey StarSLight .
Please query this on the bounty channel of the White Rabbit-> https://t.me/whiterabbitbounty
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
Why do you need KYC? How do we know our info is safe? IS the info about your team members real? Will they take a KYC too?
Now this practice is very common, so it's possible to be surprised that more and more projects require the passage of KYC

But still a good question was asked. I'm curious, will the team members also be required to pass this test?

Do bounty hunters also have to pass this test? Or is it only necessary for investors?

I would query that on the official bounty TG bounty channel too in case of a faster response:
https://t.me/whiterabbitbounty
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
I think the concept behind White Rabbit is really solid. I know personally that if I could directly pay people who make my fav shows I would pitch in to keep it coming!
It would be very convenient for everyone! To me, White Rabbit seems to be a really promising project, as it gives good opportunities, and people, in turn, show interest

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Activity: 229
How blockchain will put an end to TV and film piracy

"We are fully conscious of our responsibilities. White Rabbit is on a mission to offer an alternative, because today's business model for streaming films and series have failed most filmmakers, rights-holders and our investors. We are creating a competitive streaming industry with revenue paid directly from fan to rights-holders, as they stream. By facilitating the habits of the current generation of streamers, we set a path for future ones, so piracy will eventually be a thing of the past. White Rabbit lives by the motto, "responsible rebels." We think it's time for the film and TV industry to do the same."

Here is a great article from Alan R. Milligan (CEO of White Rabbit) -> https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/how-blockchain-will-put-end-tv-film-piracy-1665298

Jump into the rabbit hole where you could join the rest of the rebel rabbits!
Activity: 728
Merit: 102
3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

Hey there 89shaky.

KYC isn't a test.
It is a process of obtaining relevant identifying information about the customers of a service. The platform that provides the service will mandate all customers to submit appropriate identification documents like photo IDs, bank accounts, credit card information, residential address, utility bills etc.
The team doesn't need to pass the process since they are asking their customers to provide identifying information.
I think this is an important requirement for the ICO organizer and the customer itself so as not to conflict with legal issues in a country, because the KYC (Know Your Customer) is required to ensure the identity and origin of the customer is not from a country that is prohibited from participating in an ICO.

Hey there 89shaky.

KYC isn't a test.
It is a process of obtaining relevant identifying information about the customers of a service. The platform that provides the service will mandate all customers to submit appropriate identification documents like photo IDs, bank accounts, credit card information, residential address, utility bills etc.
The team doesn't need to pass the process since they are asking their customers to provide identifying information.
Activity: 252

White Rabbit is definitelly an outstanding project from the team of lovers of the film art and industry! It is just a little different from other ICOs there in the terms of conducting their ICO because they are artists by nature and they try to spread the word about the blockchain and White Rabbit directly in the films related community. But after their voyage to the Berlinale Film Festival I hope we will see the main ICO phase ending with the hard cap soon!
The 1Q of the 2018 is going to the end and as it is stated in the WR roadmap the main stage of token sale is going to be held within its terms, so IMO everyone is interested in the adherence to deadlines.
I count on the fact that all terms will be met and everything will happen on time. I do not want to waste time waiting

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
White Rabbit is definitelly an outstanding project from the team of lovers of the film art and industry! It is just a little different from other ICOs there in the terms of conducting their ICO because they are artists by nature and they try to spread the word about the blockchain and White Rabbit directly in the films related community. But after their voyage to the Berlinale Film Festival I hope we will see the main ICO phase ending with the hard cap soon!
The 1Q of the 2018 is going to the end and as it is stated in the WR roadmap the main stage of token sale is going to be held within its terms, so IMO everyone is interested in the adherence to deadlines.
Hi guys! When the ICO? On which exchanges will the token be listed?

We'll have more information soon!
too long there is no information about the future of the project. I hope you will hurry up and bring us into the course of things in the most that neither is near. Thank you.
Everyone is already waiting for at least some news, I hope you will soon tell us about all your plans Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: