Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SATO]█████████฿🔝 SatoshiONE 🔝฿ █████████ Anonymous and Private Payments - page 20. (Read 23808 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Good to see another payment system, diversity is important!
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
Hi! I can help you with further promotion. The concept is promissing, but you got to do more marketing.
Activity: 156
Activity: 131
Got to start with a website. Not many projects can take off without it
Activity: 27
I think it will be a big project , price is very low , and I know it will rise to the moon ,I bought a lot already , staking works perfectly.
The developer is not greedy, many people are interested in this topic.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
you use the name of the great Satoshi! Now you have to go only to the moon, let's not disgrace yourself  Cheesy
Good luck to you and the project )
Activity: 54
Activity: 56
Seriously, there is a chance this project will rocket, so why not getting a few coins Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I am still not familiar with the project SatoshiONE, maybe anyone can help explain to me what the purpose of their projects?
I have many questions. For instance, why using Satoshi name?
Activity: 122
Activity: 70
If the token sale is live now, you'd better add current information about the progress.
Activity: 146
If it's already listed, what does it mean? Usually listing are only after the ICO
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
"Price after starting the exchnage 0.00005000BTC "
How can you control the market to set fixed price in free volatile cryptos market ? if i remember some coin called chronobank set fixed price for ico 0.01 not on exchange .
See the result here :
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chronobank/
Pages:
Jump to: