Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SCARY-COIN-SC1 blockchain trilogy/X-11 MASTERNODES/FRIENDLY PROJECT - page 2. (Read 909 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 45
the chosen images do not inspire so much confidence Grin
if you then add more than 90% of premine, I would say that some doubt comes to me Grin Grin Grin Grin
Of all the coins I've seen in the last few months, your premine beats every record. My compliments  Cool

210 mn 0.20 BTC each 1/3 of them gratuit, + the amount reserved to promotion, left the initial cap around 20BTC, if you know, the cheapert exchanges with minimal vol are charging around 1 BTC, of course we want good exchanges and pay coinpayments , that cost around 8 BTC too, we have launched this coin to make it bright, and some BTC is needed, mn are not expensive and we have sold 1 already infact.

No money in the last 12 months has this premine. Your currency is a premine record, you should be proud of it Grin Grin Grin
sc1
copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
sc1
copper member
Important news, we are closing a deal with:

https://ihostmn.com/ , we will be added in few hours, they provide masternode hosting and shared masternodes from 1$ a month.

https://discordapp.com/invite/xQtpNkA if you need to confirm, or reserve your spot.

sc1
copper member
Need pool?

yes, need pool many millions still to mine

Can't mine any more  Huh

coz diff is high now for CPU, someone got in with a rig, i said b4. what we need now is a POOL, a mining POOL, if any pool man is around

NOTE THAT THE ANNOUNCEMENT SAY MAS SUPPLY 231M , WELL, IS REFERED TO THE MAXIMUN AMOUNT OF COINS THAT CAN BE MINED POW, SO

Many coins to mine, a long POW waiting

Thank you devs
sc1
copper member
Can't mine any more  Huh

coz diff is high now for CPU, someone got in with a rig, i said b4. what we need now is a POOL, a mining POOL, if any pool man is around

NOTE THAT THE ANNOUNCEMENT SAY MAS SUPPLY 231M , WELL, IS REFERED TO THE MAXIMUN AMOUNT OF COINS THAT CAN BE MINED POW, SO

Many coins to mine, a long POW waiting

Can't mine any more  Huh
sc1
copper member
Very good presented and very good idea. Reserved. Want to buy the 3 x 2. Sounds fair to me.
Good night from vietnam

come visit us in discord and good mornin from L.A.

Very good presented and very good idea. Reserved. Want to buy the 3 x 2. Sounds fair to me.
Good night from vietnam
sc1
copper member
Uploading github now

sc1
copper member
what we need now is a mining pool because i guess some cpu rig got in, 1st mining pool will get a bounty and if they want to make an explorer for us way better..another bounty.

sc1
copper member
if you then add more than 90% of premine, I would say that some doubt comes to me Grin Grin Grin Grin
Of all the coins I've seen in the last few months, your premine beats every record. My compliments  Cool

210 mn 0.20 BTC each 1/3 of them gratuit, + the amount reserved to promotion, left the initial cap around 20BTC, if you know, the cheapert exchanges with minimal vol are charging around 1 BTC, of course we want good exchanges and pay coinpayments , that cost around 8 BTC too, we have launched this coin to make it bright, and some BTC is needed, mn are not expensive and we have sold 1 already infact.

Activity: 187
Merit: 45
sc1
copper member
Wanna run a promo airdrop at discord guys you're invited to join! just get screen shot from the receiving addresses tab in your wallet and post it in the discord room created for this purpose attaching your address and a twitter announcing this mega release.thanks
(the one quoting our ann will have airdrop x 2 Wink )
Pools are needed, but you can solo mine from your wallet , type generate the number of blocks to mine in your console

wanna remind the airdrop, 5000 test coins each person, 100 persons,simple 5 m task.thanks

sc1
copper member
ANN corrected, can you change it please?

Activity: 478
Merit: 10
sc1
copper member
Wanna run a promo airdrop at discord guys you're invited to join! just get screen shot from the receiving addresses tab in your wallet and post it in the discord room created for this purpose attaching your address and a twitter announcing this mega release.thanks
(the one quoting our ann will have airdrop x 2 Wink )
Pools are needed, but you can solo mine from your wallet , type generate the number of blocks to mine in your console

Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
DEV algo coin HuhHuhHuh?!!!!.
Pages:
Jump to: