Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Scrypt] Apollocoin (APOLLO) | AuxPOW | EM | Android | DarkSend+ - page 6. (Read 12361 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
dev sent 10k to poolsofhonor... thanks... a lot...
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Not saying I am gonna try to outbid you, I tend to take a riskier approach to trading and hold for a pump rather than dump cheaply for a few slivers of BTC.  But I am not the only one mining.  Honestly, if you are legit and this coin is legit, and the IPO was to be used for development, you are probably better off keeping those 1 million coins and calling it a premine.  Pay out coins for bounties and sell some on the market as needed.  There are too many coins mined right now, someone is gonna outbid your IPO price.  At this point the free market decides the price of the coin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hmm Scrypt with darksend+ ... interesting Smiley
We'll setup a pool in 30 mins, and see where this coin goes. But we will not support merged mining at this point.
I'll PM dev to add pool to OP.
Activity: 59
10,000 APOLLO for a mining pool
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Better get a pool up or you are never selling those IPO coins, with the slow difficulty retargeting and low difficulty, anyone soloing right now is likely to outbid your IPO price.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
It's an open source coin, so as soon as it's out in the open someone will mine it. I'm curious as of why my post got the luck? I was just stating the fact.
You are right, idk why I even made a self-moderated topic. I am not trying to scam anyone
Just be transparent, there are too many scammers these days and I hope that you're not one of them.
It's an open source coin, so as soon as it's out in the open someone will mine it. I'm curious as of why my post got the luck? I was just stating the fact.
You are right, idk why I even made a self-moderated topic. I am not trying to scam anyone
legendary
legendary
I am working up on getting a pool up now. The net hash is not mine, I don't have a mining rig.
What happens to the first pool and why did you delete my post?  Huh
which post was deleted?
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: rh1n0 on Today at 06:52:12 PM
Quote from: brian_nguyen on Today at 06:48:37 PM
Pool just died. InstaMine time for Dev?

There was a glitch in the pool, users were not getting payed. I am not instamining, premined coins are being distributed through ICO.

10835 * 10 = 108350 coins mined to the minute.
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
I am working up on getting a pool up now. The net hash is not mine, I don't have a mining rig.
which post was deleted?
legendary
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
OP updated with source and windows wallet
anyone review it yet?
Activity: 509
Merit: 253
we need the more information.
thanks
There was a glitch in the pool, users were not getting payed. I am not instamining, premined coins are being distributed through ICO.
legendary
Activity: 42
{
"blocks" : 10175,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00210504,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 308048,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
what are the IP addresses of the nodes ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
what are the IP addresses of the nodes ?
OP updated with source and windows wallet
Pages:
Jump to: