Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ScryptAdaptive] KMC KimoCoin - KimotoCoin [5 EXCHANGES!] - page 44. (Read 85142 times)

staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
I love the future of this coin  Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
OFFICIAL KMC PRIVATE TRADES THREAD ONLINE NOW!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=559230.new#new

Be fair and make honest trades, for the wealth of all the community!

Smiley
uhm...why would anyone use CryptoRush after their announcement?

Public Warning
ATTENTION: Please be aware that at this time, due to insolvency, all deposits and trades are to be considered at your own risk. Depleted wallets will not be able to fund coin withdrawals. Affected Wallets: BTC, LTC, POT, AUR, QRK, WAS and BAT

Coins that are Down for Daemon Upgrades: HUC, KOI, 21

You can simply vote for free! Wink

legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
uhm...why would anyone use CryptoRush after their announcement?

Public Warning
ATTENTION: Please be aware that at this time, due to insolvency, all deposits and trades are to be considered at your own risk. Depleted wallets will not be able to fund coin withdrawals. Affected Wallets: BTC, LTC, POT, AUR, QRK, WAS and BAT

Coins that are Down for Daemon Upgrades: HUC, KOI, 21
Zulandio is a TROLL  Smiley . GO AWAY!!! .

No, Zulandio is having problems that he can't solve. I'm in the same boat with another coin, though it doesn't have the active dev this one does. It gets maddening!

I"m not an expert, by any means, but have you tried using different mining software? Sometimes it matters.

As @biomech suggested try more softwares and hardware tries:

- Try an hardware reboot;
- Try to change you mining software (a compatible Adaptive-N one);
- Try to reinstall the Wallet;
- Remember that good Karma will bring you better life Wink Wink  Grin

As you can see the whole community is trying to help with your problems, but you need to also follow our guidelines, in order to solve an issue. Smiley

Hear you soon.

In the meanwhile guys go support us discussing on cryptsy and voting on cryptorush at the following links:

- https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000272268

- https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

No, Zulandio is having problems that he can't solve. I'm in the same boat with another coin, though it doesn't have the active dev this one does. It gets maddening!

I"m not an expert, by any means, but have you tried using different mining software? Sometimes it matters.
Activity: 140
I dno't care anyrmoe
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

www.cryptokk.com
Official thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cryptokkcom-exchange-market-services-70-coins-last-news-04-21-507303

Joined the coin voting list !

Help KMC to be the 50th coin on Cryptokk !

http://www.cryptokk.com/?p=votes

(votes has been reset, you joined a fresh list)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
24 hours of mining with forgetme rig i've mined 21-22k Kimo, with an medium hashrate of 520-550 khs, often with high pick, definitely kick so hard  Tongue

Official Growth Plan:

Anti Exchange Dump Action Mode On

Qn: what's this?
yeah can u explane it? Tongue

Yeah i can explain, but obviously not now. The name speaks a lot itself, however we will release more info when its time will come. Wink Roll Eyes

In the meanwhile help us and check our timelist, so that we can do our best for everyone!
Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Official Growth Plan:

yeah can u explane it? Tongue
Activity: 338
Official Growth Plan:

Zulandio is a TROLL  Smiley . GO AWAY!!! .

Do you not see those pictures above you? Showing my wallet and the issue I"m having STFU you are now the trolls.

Cause I want to ruin a coin I"m mining right that makes total sense so dense.

Ok, Zulandio, we've tried to help you in any way.

Now if you're the only one who reported since launch this problem really i cannot understand how can you give the core of the problem to our wallet.

Our wallet is one of the best made very in circulation, as many also stated.

We really tried to help you, from all the community. Me, fasan, chpeerminer, and more.
Why still need to express like this?
How long have you been into crypto?
Do you know that issues could be derived from any little thing that you maybe will never think of...
Just stop saying bullss**** about our Wallet. Thank you so much again.

And however i do not see the problem if you're ming well also qith this error messages. Try to tune more and more...sometimes takes a lot of time and luck to have the right setting on! Wink
Activity: 434
Im report Zulandio to moderator .
Zulandio is a TROLL  Smiley . GO AWAY!!! .

Do you not see those pictures above you? Showing my wallet and the issue I"m having STFU you are now the trolls.

Cause I want to ruin a coin I"m mining right that makes total sense so dense.

Activity: 434
STFU you twit I'm not fucking trolling fuck yourself assfuck  Angry Angry

I'm mining this coin a lot

Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Something is wrong with your wallet I do not have these issues with any other wallets just yours. I dunno what it is but I have tried everything to stop it from DC my rigs and providing slow work randomly as well. Turn off AV, Firewall, DMZ machines, port forward, port trigger, Firewall rules, I'm even going as far as to try a wireless connection. NOTHING changes it and NO other wallet causes it.. So/// Angry

Edit the only way I can get my rigs to see the wallet again and connect is to restart the wallet with the mining software off. And even that doesn't work sometimes.

Stop to troll in this thread. Is true that Kimo is a coin born for help students, but we have not start the courses for dummies yet.

FaSan
Something is wrong with your wallet I do not have these issues with any other wallets just yours. I dunno what it is but I have tried everything to stop it from DC my rigs and providing slow work randomly as well. Turn off AV, Firewall, DMZ machines, port forward, port trigger, Firewall rules, I'm even going as far as to try a wireless connection. NOTHING changes it and NO other wallet causes it.. So/// Angry

Edit the only way I can get my rigs to see the wallet again and connect is to restart the wallet with the mining software off. And even that doesn't work sometimes.
Pages:
Jump to: