Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ScryptAdaptive] KMC KimoCoin - KimotoCoin [5 EXCHANGES!] - page 63. (Read 85142 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
forgetme?

A small bit of advice, if you don't mind.

Don't get in a pissing war with the detractors. Just don't respond, unless they bring up a point that actually needs addressing. When you do respond, do so respectfully, generally addressing the legit concern, and without directing it at them.

One other thing. Buy a punching bag. It will save you hours of grief Cheesy

I speak from experience. I've recently joined the dev team of earthcoin, and people come AT YOU all at once. It can be a bit overwhelming. Do the best you can. If your intentions are good, you'll do as well as the market allows. Never ignore criticism, but you can safely ignore insults. Criticism just might be real, or show you an angle you missed.

Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
You are prolly a really nice guy and i don't want to ever stifle anyones attempts to help and do well.

But mate your not helping this space at all trust me! there is plenty of other ways to get your idea realized without adding another coin you don't really understand the core functions of

Have you thought seriously about approaching the dev team of an already existing coin and float your idea with them (without thinking naw thats too hard)
Hell i have no problems talking with you about how you could get this up and running, servicing the need you have to get your idea realized. Im not after huge profit short term i want to see crypto help someone somewhere...more coins will not do that. Take a look at the worlds history and saturated markets...its all there  

legendary
Another boring billions premine shitcoin to be release on April 1st - April's fools day.

Yes i will forget you forgetme.

Posting your hate in every pre-ann of every altcoin makes you happier? are you kind of psycho nerd? It seems to be like this cause you've posted the same hating message with big font size (i know you have something else very little for sure) just making the joke of yourself.

Never heard about Netiquette in this forum, isn't it?

Kids and adult that acts like kids are one of the worst things ever in the internet history...blah. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

How about you start listening to the community instead of just doing what you think is best because i guarantee you no one wants your new coin!

How about use the blockchain ledger for more then simple money transactions and you might be getting somewhere but looking at you post history you made the exact progression
 I first laid out for you in my first post...no hate here just a complete understanding of how stupid you re being and what a fools errand you are on

"This is the fools progression of starry eyed people are you a joke (are you this person!?)
step 1: find out about bitcoin
step 2: learn how to mine
step 3: learn how to dump mined coins on a market without learning how to nurture markets
step 3: figure you are ready to make your own coin
step 4: contribute nothing but filth and abandon project."

Do you have enough money to pay a properly skilled coder if something goes wrong do you even know what can go wrong and do you have enough money to cover peoples losses if someone rapes all exploits in your idea and destroys peoples investments if the answer is no then push on son because we don't need more useless starry eyed fuckers like you in this space! and its not just about having the funds to back it, i seriously think you think the coin comes first and then all the help to get it used will come later, that is where you are seriously flawed and that is exactly where we will see you fail! i give it one week after you launch ands thats being nice!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Another boring billions premine shitcoin to be release on April 1st - April's fools day.

Posting your hate in every pre-ann of every altcoin makes you happier? are you kind of psycho nerd? It seems to be like this cause you've posted the same hating message with big font size (i know you have something else very little for sure) just making the joke of yourself.

Never heard about Netiquette in this forum, isn't it?

Kids and adult that acts like kids are one of the worst things ever in the internet history...blah. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Hopefully you can market it a bit better than Microcoin.  As long as it's zero premine, I'm in.

AT THE MOMENT PREMINED COINS WILL BE 1'000'000 beacause of this points:

- we aren't millionaires nor a buisness group, just crypto lovers,funds are from our own pocket, and trust me..it's really little..(we're a team based in the old country of big taxes and big mafia Wink

- We will pay with these premined coins for services to community and to help growing!

- For the fact of the initial wallet giveaway, where the first 100/150 people who'll download the wallet will be rewarded with KMC, we NEED some coins to give for free.

As said in the OP, we will record every transaction for the premined coins and we'll put in a public domain's list in both pdf and web format. So you couldn't say that we are dumping coin or we're using them for our own profit. Is this enough? report us another coin that has done something like this  Wink Wink

If you want to explain your opinion about in an useful and constructive way you're welcome!

Please do not spam or be aggressive without a real sustainable thesis.
 Smiley

Activity: 308
Hopefully you can market it a bit better than Microcoin.  As long as it's zero premine, I'm in.
Tasks already done or claimed:

- Polish announcement translation;
- Faucet ready to go when daemon released;
- Block explorer ready for launch time;
- Italian Translation claimed;
- Russian translation claimed;

If you want to contribute to grow our community please read the OP for what we need or PM me here or by mail!
AT THE MOMENT PREMINED COINS WILL BE 1'000'000 beacause of this points:
  • we aren't millionaires nor a buisness group, just crypto lovers,funds are from our own pocket, and trust me..it's really little..(we're a team based in the old country of big taxes and big mafia Wink
  • We will pay with these premined coins for services and to help growing the community!
  • For the fact of the initial wallet giveaway, where the first 100/150 people who'll download the wallet will be rewarded with KMC, we NEED some coins to give for free.
  • As said in the OP, we will record every transaction for the premined coins and we'll put in a public domain's list in both pdf and web format. So you couldn't say that we are dumping coin or we're using them for our own profit. Is this enough? report us another coin that has done something like this  Wink
[/color]

If you want to explain your opinion about in an useful and constructive way you're welcome!

Please do not spam or be aggressive without a real sustainable thesis.
 Smiley
I've translated the announce to Polish.I will update translations  for 4 weeks(every 8 hours).
Posted here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annscryptadaptive-kmc-kimocoin-kimotocoin-na-bittrex-sklep-online-524890

Thanks a lot! that's what we call "growing community"!!  Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I've translated the announce to Polish.I will update translations  for 4 weeks(every 8 hours).
Posted here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annscryptadaptive-kmc-kimocoin-kimotocoin-na-bittrex-sklep-online-524890
I want to know how much capital recovery publisher miners mining coins?
If there is not enough money or to price recovery is very low, I suggest not to open mining
The hope can give a guarantee for the miners, coins has one of the most low price guarantee

我想知道发行商有多少资金回收矿工开采的币?
如果没有充足的资金或者以很低的价格回收,我建议不要开放采矿
希望能给矿工一个保证,让币有一个最低价的保证

Could you explain a little better, maybe via PM if you want?
legendary
Talk about "The wrong stuff"
Activity: 119
I want to know how much capital recovery publisher miners mining coins?
If there is not enough money or to price recovery is very low, I suggest not to open mining
The hope can give a guarantee for the miners, coins has one of the most low price guarantee

我想知道发行商有多少资金回收矿工开采的币?
如果没有充足的资金或者以很低的价格回收,我建议不要开放采矿
希望能给矿工一个保证,让币有一个最低价的保证
OP: Small issue, but Bock Reward is a typo Tongue?

Thanks for let me see that, just a little bit tired!!
Working since 7 Am of this morning Tongue
Here we will post how we don't want another coin diluting our skills, markets and hashing power and confusing the public in the future by adding to the list of dumped projects in this, what some are already dubbing a wasteland of coins!

This is the fools progression of starry eyed people is a joke (are you this person!?)
step 3: learn how to dump mined coins on a market without learning how to nurture markets
step 4: contribute nothing but filth and abandon project.

Go home and never come back here again, we don't need your stupid coin creations everyday!

You Haven't read the OP i guess...this is exactly what we ARE NOT doing! How much nasty envy there...As you would see we're not copypasting..we're working hard since months for this project...if you don't agree with us, just mine something else, but why do you waste your time with something you think will die, or it's useless, or it's crap etcetc...if i don't like a thing i just don't pay attention to it...you're so busy with your job, study or life that you can have time to waste yelling bad stuff around...LOL!! So sad attitude mate, so sad...

AH!... and "Go home and never come back here again, we don't need your stupid coin creations everyday"..Why are you talking to yourself, this is a thing that only psycho people do, please take some pills and relax.. Smiley

And you want us to believe you are a decent coin dev!? Thank you for proving my point!

Fact is we don't need more coins...especially from people as daft and ignorant as you. the world isn't going to use a different coin for everything they do you fucking dosile fuck! look around you and see whats happening here..your're just another contributer to the demise of most of these coins..i should say keep going you are doing us a great service but i really am not like that..i want you to understand what it is that you are doing..you need to look outside of your narrow vision!

Fact is you are contributing to diluting hash power that actually secure networks you're contributing to confuse people with too much to chose from and you are contributing to something similar to what happened with the .com bubble and all other bubbles like it.

It is clear that there are way to many coins, useless devs, brain dead ignorant wanna-be (stares at you) and not enough demand for it. You clearly cant see that and i thank you for showing everyone how stupid a person you really are, cost me 2 minutes to write this and my last post taking about 6 minutes all up to see that you don't belong here = priceless

Did you wake up so bad this morning mate? how can you talk about our team dev skills? I'm not the only dev of this coin, we have on the back university professors and students, enthusiast, web freaks, hardware pros...i'm not alone doing this..WE ARE ATEAM and we want to BUILD A COMMUNITY, not a dumpunity Wink Take it easy mate and stop spamming our thread please.
Activity: 217
OP: Small issue, but Bock Reward is a typo Tongue?
legendary
Here we will post how we don't want another coin diluting our skills, markets and hashing power and confusing the public in the future by adding to the list of dumped projects in this, what some are already dubbing a wasteland of coins!

This is the fools progression of starry eyed people is a joke (are you this person!?)
step 4: contribute nothing but filth and abandon project.

Go home and never come back here again, we don't need your stupid coin creations everyday!

You Haven't read the OP i guess...this is exactly what we ARE NOT doing! How much nasty envy there...As you would see we're not copypasting..we're working hard since months for this project...if you don't agree with us, just mine something else, but why do you waste your time with something you think will die, or it's useless, or it's crap etcetc...if i don't like a thing i just don't pay attention to it...you're so busy with your job, study or life that you can have time to waste yelling bad stuff around...LOL!! So sad attitude mate, so sad...

AH!... and "Go home and never come back here again, we don't need your stupid coin creations everyday"..Why are you talking to yourself, this is a thing that only psycho people do, please take some pills and relax.. Smiley

And you want us to believe you are a decent coin dev!? Thank you for proving my point!

Fact is we don't need more coins...especially from people as daft and ignorant as you. the world isn't going to use a different coin for everything they do you dosile fuck! look around you and see whats happening here..your're just another contributer to the demise of most of these coins..i should say keep going you are doing us a great service but i really am not like that..i want you to understand what it is that you are doing..you need to look outside of your narrow vision!

Fact is you are contributing to diluting hash power that actually secure networks you're contributing to confuse people with too much to chose from and you are contributing to something similar to what happened with the .com bubble and all other bubbles like it.

It is clear that there are way to many coins, useless devs, brain dead ignorant wanna-be (stares at you) and not enough demand for it. You clearly cant see that and i thank you for showing everyone how stupid a person you really are, cost me 2 minutes to write this and my last post taking about 6 minutes all up to see that you don't belong here = priceless
Activity: 112

Reward System: Full Stratum/Vardiff system with PROP
Server Location: Europe / America
Pro Hardware: Connections: 10 gigabit network hypervisor/storage. Direct connection to AIMX, MSX
Storage: Fast ZFS based environment with SSD cache and 32 disks.
CPU: Xeon 64bit / 16 powerful CPU cores
Ram: 128 GB RAM.

Security:
Two different geo-locations Hot wallets (primary and instant back-up).
Offline secured cold Wallet.
Automated back-ups and warning system for operators.
Ddos protecion.
How much will PoS be?

Still to confirm but we suppose to fix it at 1% every 45 days.

What do you think about? Too many days, too fews? Not enough PoS or people wants more % of stake earning?
Pages:
Jump to: