Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SecureTag] [STG] [PoW/MN] [ NeoScrypt ] - A unique blockchain project - page 4. (Read 26539 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
A large team is working on the project. They are real professionals.
In addition, they have a lot of experience in the field of crypto currency.
Activity: 17
You convinced me. Good luck developers. I want to see how this project will develop in next couple of months and I think I won't be disappointed.
Activity: 100
Masternode is a new way to run blockchains. It's not like proof of work where you run computers power to hash the blockchain. In masternode system, you run the wallet on a Virtual private server to validate transaction, it's all automatic and you get block rewards for this. It's like investing in a passive income.
Activity: 20
As it said on their website the more you invest, the more you will be rewarded. I think it is a nice offer. Besides, master nodes are perfect passive income. Everyone could be able to use
Activity: 27
I found something really interesting. I have never thought that there could be such an ecosystem. It is something innovating and advantageous for any users.

SkYXfAiNa2FptFByQ4oftgDMPJww6pq5Nd
Activity: 50
 In order for this to work well for the team, you need to create your own user community. At the moment they are promoting their project through the bounty of the campaign, in the frequency of through subscription on this forum.
Activity: 3
Very interesting and innovative approach to reward Master node. That's why I joined the project. The company is very actively gaining momentum, conducted a competent marketing policy. The project will suit both serious investors and beginners. Join us and you! Discord
Activity: 53
Promising project. A great marketing plan! Long-term plans! Serious and innovative approach to the awards of Master Node. Good luck to the team and those who support this project!
Activity: 38
Very interesting project with a different use case
A tag identification system for various things where every tag will have unique ID code,so you will never ever be in mystery whats fake and what is true.
Great blocktime of 2 minutes,and super nice low supply of 19 million.Roadmap is great and steady. We all cant wait to see whitepaper which will come in early Q4 of 2018 (SOON)!! Cheesy
Team keep it going,we all need this
Activity: 5
SecureTag is one of the most promising new Masternode coins recently created. They aim to target a market revolving the tags of different products a niche that companies like IBM are also targeting.
Not to mention the active and always friendly discord channel. Good things are only to come to all involved in the project.
Activity: 50
In general, I believe this is a rarely good opportunity to fully use the possibilities of blockchain and I can imagine this project has a very good perspective. The coin specifications seem fairly well planned.
Activity: 54

SecureTag now added to The LPOOL

Code:
http://112.25.215.71:6881/

New Coins Added Weekly
0% Pool Fee for a Limited Time
Hourly Payouts
USA Based Servers
DDOS Protected
Dedicated Ports for Coins

Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.lpool.top:4233 -u  -p c=STG
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
I have seen good improvements from oxygen project and I have also observed that the developers are really active and dedicated to improve and reach the project's plans and goals. Looking forward for more updates soon.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa
secure tag has a new great idea to make a secure identification system that standardized the ID code  application for adding and retrieving identification and contact information, this will help to secure the identity of the owner. i will make an eye of this project and looking forward for the development.
Activity: 54

SecureTag now added to The LPOOL

Code:
http://112.25.215.71:6881/

New Coins Added Weekly
0% Pool Fee for a Limited Time
Hourly Payouts
USA Based Servers
DDOS Protected
Dedicated Ports for Coins

Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.lpool.top:4233 -u  -p c=STG
Activity: 571
Where your coin is traded?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Your project seems quite complete, masternodes hosting, exchange, your own blockchain ... I will be attentive to the development of the project. Are you only going to list coins with masternodes in the exchange? Why do not you want to list your currency in other exchanges? Cheers.
Activity: 160
Merit: 8

• YIIMP based
  • HTTPS secure website
  • No registration required!!
  • Payouts every hour
  • 0.75% pool fee

The Crypto Miner Pool

Miner code
  • stratum+tcp://usa.thecryptominerpool.com:4233 -u MINER_ADDRESS -p c=STG

[/list]
Activity: 756
Merit: 2

ShitToMine - Mining Calculator ShitToMine - Coin Graph ShitToMine - Pool  

I have recently added SecureTag (STG) to provide soon Mining Calculation, Pools and Exchanges listing some others interesting statistics and Graph about this coin.

SecureTag (STG)

ShitToMine - SecureTag (STG)

link broken
Activity: 756
Merit: 2
I still think that the reward is very low, also the explorer does not really reflect the hash and also the difficulty triggers. I do not know how I had as I had 55% of the pool and 25% of the total hash I played a block every 15 minutes.
Right now I recommend that the miners look the other way and expect them to mine until the rewards improve.

It is not a coin designed to be profitable in POW, so they have wanted.
Pages:
Jump to: