Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SegWit2X] Together we will see a business through. - page 22. (Read 53373 times)

Activity: 517
Merit: 10
Blocking future
My core wallet is stuck at 97,84% (Dec 28) syncing. Can anyone help me out?

Do I have add nodes like this?

addnode "node1.b2x-segwit.io" "add" etc.?

addnode "178.79.79.233" "onetry"
addnode "136.243.147.159" "onetry"
addnode "46.28.207.57" "onetry"
addnode "46.4.116.70" "onetry"
addnode "67.205.165.171" "onetry"
addnode "51.255.83.111" "onetry"
addnode "52.221.217.94" "onetry"
addnode "76.85.20.142" "onetry"
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Super! Handsome men!
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Your team are waste our faith when power is so high . Right now power is pumping , and what are you doing?
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
The wallet source on GitHub was updated recently to include a "bonus codes" tab; this is presumably their implementation of "offline codes".

Generating a code appears to send the chosen balance to a new address, returning a code that contains the private key of this address.

Here's 0.5 free B2X for the first person to guess the missing character:

Interesting. Would try to claim, but they have not made the update in the downloadable wallet on their site.
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
This project is good, dont get me wrong, but we really really need a big exchange to trade on. Dev please urge yobit and hitbtc to open deposits!
Activity: 155
Merit: 7
My core wallet is stuck at 97,84% (Dec 28) syncing. Can anyone help me out?

Do I have add nodes like this?

addnode "node1.b2x-segwit.io" "add" etc.?
Activity: 44
Hi Devs, this coin have a masternode? how coins need for it?
Activity: 15
The wallet source on GitHub was updated recently to include a "bonus codes" tab; this is presumably their implementation of "offline codes".

Generating a code appears to send the chosen balance to a new address, returning a code that contains the private key of this address.

Here's 0.5 free B2X for the first person to guess the missing character:

http://i65.tinypic.com/scgmft.jpg
Activity: 8
Development team could have just named this fork another name and avoid all these scandals behind the project except of course if they really are into it for the scam. As it is right now, the coin is almost dead and in the point where it feels like it cannot be revived anymore. Dev, if you are really not trying to scam people with this project, you can do a total overhaul of the project and come out clean that it is not in anyway related to the original Segwit2X.

I couldn't agree more with kalunomics on this point. I think the Devs must realize that this coin will die if it continues to be in anyway associated with the name "SegWit2X". There is no way the bigger exchanges will ever trade this coin under the name SegWit2X. I did some mining on the official pool and it is very efficient, so there is obviously some tech expertise in their team somewhere. All this assuming that it isn't just a get rich scheme, which, at best, we could say the jury is out on at this time. In my opinion, everyday the Devs continue to be associated with a name which, let's be honest, you've basically hijacked from another team, is another day where you will just go down as another bunch of scammers on the internet.

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Development team could have just named this fork another name and avoid all these scandals behind the project except of course if they really are into it for the scam. As it is right now, the coin is almost dead and in the point where it feels like it cannot be revived anymore. Dev, if you are really not trying to scam people with this project, you can do a total overhaul of the project and come out clean that it is not in anyway related to the original Segwit2X.
Activity: 185
Hey DEV, when are you guys going to answer the questions we posted?  Also what is going to be done about the coins lost from the official pool?
Activity: 252
How much is the Masternodes, price, instruction?
Activity: 252
do you know when b2x at yobit will start taking on wallets...i still cant get coins to yobit...thanks
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
Man, look at that video, you are what in my home country is called "un garca".
Activity: 5
So where to trade these coins now? Hitbtc and Yobit do not support Deopsit? Oo
copper member
Activity: 112

Life After SegWit2X Fork

‘A moment of choice is a moment of truth’…

Dear miners and friends, all who supported Bitcoin SegWit2X fork from the beginning. We are grateful to have you on our side, helping all of us get back to basics when it comes to complete decentralization in the cryptoassets generation. That was the idea of Mr. Nakomoto when he introduced Bitcoin to the world: give everyone an opportunity to earn autonomously.

The blazing speed we managed to launch SegWit2X fork indicates our eagerness to nourish our project over the long term. Again, we appreciate the efforts of the mining community to get B2X. It was for you that we introduced our own mining pool, to make sure that you stay safe during the mining. We are also grateful to the cryptocurrency community for signing the petition and writing to numerous exchange platforms and cryptowallets asking to promote B2X.

Choose freedom with us!

Activity: 140
Merit: 17
Together we will see a business through MY ASS  Undecided
I think they were actually thinking "through your ass"
Activity: 117
Wise men speak because they have something to say
No legal action is taken yet against this scam?

Activity: 14
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
I think the best ticker for this coin is BSW (Bitcoin SegWit), not B2X. In this case, coin will have more success.

And my question: approximately time to get B2X-wallet on hitbtc/yobit?
hitbtc maybe in the future, depend on the dev´s
Yobit has this Coin with Ticker B2X, but they never activate deposit/withdraw, so ask Support from Yobit
Pages:
Jump to: