Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SegWit2X] Together we will see a business through. - page 48. (Read 53373 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Can you quote the source (GrayScale Investments) mentioning the same ?
Activity: 64
The wallet worked the moment they released it - i am using it since day 1. The only thing you need to do is, to add nodes:

addnode=136.243.147.159
addnode=136.243.111.195
addnode=138.201.122.203
addnode=node1.b2x-segwit.io
addnode=node2.b2x-segwit.io
addnode=node3.b2x-segwit.io
addnode=178.79.79.233
addnode=46.28.207.57
addnode=46.4.116.70
addnode=67.205.165.171
addnode=51.255.83.111
addnode=52.221.217.94
addnode=76.85.20.142

I do not think, you call it working when you have to add nodes and while the same was not known by their website support, you can not expect that everyone who would want to consider buying/trading this coin is suppose to come to BC talk and check up on a solution to get something to work which is "already working"

The Blockexplorer is indexing and working btw.
Aren't these the essential things which are suppose to be "present" and "working" during a launch ? neither was

Apart from the list i already shared :
  • The support would come here posting useless stuff but would not answer where people would require actual help, you can see that for yourself
  • You do realize just having few individuals who got their B2X/wallets/transactions to work since day one and rest everyone is confused as what the hell is going on , does make it a bit odd
  • Its not the first time "another" btc fork is coming but they intentionally used "segwit2x" to rally people in, which is wrong and there was a visible "team" behind the actual segwit2x fork , I can not see any Team behind this one, I wouldnt be surprised if Jaap comes up and tells us that he is not involved with the project
  • the fact the name of segwit2x was used,it was important to bring the issues into highlight and no bad news doesn't attract more

The whole Dr-Hack Blog is rigged:

None of the updates are true:

- Support is still active in the official channel.
    - Wallet is working with INSTANT transactions.
    - 600H mining power - so MINING works great - 1 D3 about 0.25 - 0.5 B2X per day.
    - and digging into peoples privacy and making accusations ... people can live in Ukraine and work in NL.

What is wrong with you?
    Invested into BCH - the "Mr. WU Bitcoin"?

Anyways - if one thing is not needed in the cryptosphere, then it is people that lie for the sake of their own wallet.

If you all really want massadoption and this forum is the No. 1 address, then you are responsible to make it easy for everyone and not as hard as possible, like for the "fish" at the pokertable.

- The article links to this forum post aswell, so people can "DYOR" aswell.
    -  This fork has made wallet a "luxury" , isnt it suppose to be the essential ? you can see official tweets of OP where the "broken" wallet came out after 2 days
    - It took them 3 days to say something about the "Wallet address" . That support
    - You list your team and add fake details , how that is invading privacy ? yes anyone can work from anywhere the same way anyone can claim to be anyone
    - Na i ain't invested into BCH (shitcoin)
    - The team could have appeared and recorded a video explaining their issues and how they plan to move ahead, rather thn getting paid articles published on websites (i think totally all)

Great reply!
Regarding privacy i was referring to your blog where it was enough to have 2 different countries on two different websites to be "fake".

You are right with the things you state here, but on your blog, it reads completely different.

My assumption is, that this thing was rushed because of the success of BCH.

But my main question is:

If you do not have a "private key stealing wallet", an ICO with instant cashflow, how do you scam me?
And as far as i see, there is a working product....
The wallet worked the moment they released it - i am using it since day 1. The only thing you need to do is, to add nodes:

addnode=136.243.147.159
addnode=136.243.111.195
addnode=138.201.122.203
addnode=178.79.79.233
addnode=46.28.207.57
addnode=46.4.116.70
addnode=67.205.165.171
addnode=51.255.83.111
addnode=52.221.217.94
addnode=76.85.20.142

I do not think, you call it working when you have to add nodes and while the same was not known by their website support, you can not expect that everyone who would want to consider buying/trading this coin is suppose to come to BC talk and check up on a solution to get something to work which is "already working"

Aren't these the essential things which are suppose to be "present" and "working" during a launch ? neither was

Apart from the list i already shared :
  • The support would come here posting useless stuff but would not answer where people would require actual help, you can see that for yourself
  • You do realize just having few individuals who got their B2X/wallets/transactions to work since day one and rest everyone is confused as what the hell is going on , does make it a bit odd
  • Its not the first time "another" btc fork is coming but they intentionally used "segwit2x" to rally people in, which is wrong and there was a visible "team" behind the actual segwit2x fork , I can not see any Team behind this one, I wouldnt be surprised if Jaap comes up and tells us that he is not involved with the project
  • the fact the name of segwit2x was used,it was important to bring the issues into highlight and no bad news doesn't attract more

- 600H mining power - so MINING works great - 1 D3 about 0.25 - 0.5 B2X per day.
    - and digging into peoples privacy and making accusations ... people can live in Ukraine and work in NL.

What is wrong with you?

Anyways - if one thing is not needed in the cryptosphere, then it is people that lie for the sake of their own wallet.

If you all really want massadoption and this forum is the No. 1 address, then you are responsible to make it easy for everyone and not as hard as possible, like for the "fish" at the pokertable.

- The article links to this forum post aswell, so people can "DYOR" aswell.
    -  This fork has made wallet a "luxury" , isnt it suppose to be the essential ? you can see official tweets of OP where the "broken" wallet came out after 2 days
    - It took them 3 days to say something about the "Wallet address" . That support
    - You list your team and add fake details , how that is invading privacy ? yes anyone can work from anywhere the same way anyone can claim to be anyone
    - Na i ain't invested into BCH (shitcoin)
    - The team could have appeared and recorded a video explaining their issues and how they plan to move ahead, rather thn getting paid articles published on websites (i think totally all)

There you go:
http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/wallet.1514892938.jpg

The checkmark lower right indicates that the wallet is in sync.

Add the nodes to bitcoin2x.conf and you are ready to go.

When somebody is asking a fee then you are in the wrong channel - official telegram or mining channels are very helpful.

hast du da deine private keys importiert? oder sind die coins gemined?

gemined - my BTC are on Nano Ledger and i will not put the seed on the internet.
So i wait for the support one day in the future when the dust settled.
A question for admins, why don't you tell people that no one exchange is not supported by your token? You stole the name not released coins B2X, futures which are traded on multiple exchanges, and the issue of adding to the stock exchange shifted to users.
When I wrote about this in the group Telegrams, I was immediately banned

I get my B2X on the Yobit exchange, but they announce other exchanges too.

Like HitBTC, EXRATES, Bitcoin.co.id, etc. Check the website and this thread

These exchanges were supported by the previous fork, which was supposed to be in October. And the developers stole their name and pushing a new coin that nobody wants.

Totally agree with you, support is available 24/7, as I wrote in the channel about the fact that they stole the name of an old coin, and that neither the exchange did not support their fork, they banned me after 10 seconds. That's speed, that's the result))

HitBtc is in the process of releasing the Coins, but had issues with syncing the chain initially.
Yobit had their own tech department doing it and released all coins.

The premined coins are in a trust and 1M will be released on 8th of Jan.
(see twitter: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bitcoin-investment-trust-announces-record-date-for-distribution-of-bitcoin-segwit2x-300576119.html)

And yes, they autoban when you use the word scam way too often.

SegWit is a protocol ... what is there to steal?

No, i am not affiliated with B2X that's why i put my B2X address there to get paid as a freelance support Cheesy

I just do not like the fight over SHA256 and this is genius solution to end the war between Bitcoin as store of value on SHA and B2X on X11 as the "Cash" with Lightning for microtransactions later.

I just want peace.

Activity: 311
A question for admins, why don't you tell people that no one exchange is not supported by your token? You stole the name not released coins B2X, futures which are traded on multiple exchanges, and the issue of adding to the stock exchange shifted to users.

These exchanges were supported by the previous fork, which was supposed to be in October. And the developers stole their name and pushing a new coin that nobody wants.

Totally agree with you, support is available 24/7, as I wrote in the channel about the fact that they stole the name of an old coin, and that neither the exchange did not support their fork, they banned me after 10 seconds. That's speed, that's the result))
If you were right, the list would be much larger. Agreements with these 6 exchanges - the result of  a new team work
Activity: 65
There you go:

When somebody is asking a fee then you are in the wrong channel - official telegram or mining channels are very helpful.

hast du da deine private keys importiert? oder sind die coins gemined?

You speak the truth, it seems that you have a direct connection to the fork.
My wallet is stuck at synchronizing 3 days ago the same picture in most people with whom I spoke. In Telegrams to the group there are some individuals who offer for a fee to help with the setup. Apparently, this whole project is a Scam

http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/wallet.1514891954.jpg

If you say that your wallet works, please us the screenshot

There you go:

Activity: 34

What is wrong with you?

Activity: 311

addnode=136.243.147.159
addnode=136.243.111.195
addnode=138.201.122.203
addnode=178.79.79.233
addnode=46.28.207.57
addnode=46.4.116.70
addnode=67.205.165.171
addnode=51.255.83.111
addnode=52.221.217.94
addnode=76.85.20.142

There is a lightwallet on TELEGRAM as well.
https://t.me/B2XWalletBot

I agree that you shouldn't download wallets from 3rd party pages tho, but this is a general advice and not related to B2X.

So bad news attract more readers for your blog i assume.

You speak the truth, it seems that you have a direct connection to the fork.
My wallet is stuck at synchronizing 3 days ago the same picture in most people with whom I spoke. In Telegrams to the group there are some individuals who offer for a fee to help with the setup. Apparently, this whole project is a Scam

http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/wallet.1514891954.jpg

If you say that your wallet works, please us the screenshot
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Unfortunately I was late following the hardfork segwit2x, missed the announcement and lacked my updates
Activity: 85
All those in favour of this fork / coin - there is no harm to favour something but I would appreciate a reasonable response while supporting the coin.
The "Scam Alert" indications are so high for the fork , its not about being a new account on this forum only but there are clear signs of it.

Everyone has listed those already, so when you favour do atleast try to address those.
I have already jotted down most of the flaws (https://blog.drhack.net/segwit2x-28-december-scam/) so maybe you can answer these if you demand a logical demand, because there is no shortage of trolls

When i read your review and updates i have a hard time thinking that you are objective.

Those full page quotes from those people that "coincidently" appear after a reasonable reply is made, is another indicator that a "normal" conversation is not wanted here and makes it more tempting for me.

Your last update:

"UPDATE 4 – 1st Jan 2018 : Still no working wallet, no block explorer and people are still not able to sync their wallets. A total mess , I would be very careful while interacting with sites which offer “SegWit2x Wallets” etc"

addnode=136.243.147.159
addnode=136.243.111.195
addnode=138.201.122.203
addnode=178.79.79.233
addnode=46.28.207.57
addnode=46.4.116.70
addnode=67.205.165.171
addnode=51.255.83.111
addnode=52.221.217.94
addnode=76.85.20.142

I agree that you shouldn't download wallets from 3rd party pages tho, but this is a general advice and not related to B2X.

So bad news attract more readers for you blog i assume.
Yeah, my wallet working great too. If you have some problems, maybe you should write to sup
All those in favour of this fork / coin - there is no harm to favour something but I would appreciate a reasonable response while supporting the coin.
The "Scam Alert" indications are so high for the fork , its not about being a new account on this forum only but there are clear signs of it.

Everyone has listed those already, so when you favour do atleast try to address those.
I have already jotted down most of the flaws (https://blog.drhack.net/segwit2x-28-december-scam/) so maybe you can answer these if you demand a logical demand, because there is no shortage of trolls

When i read your review and updates i have a hard time thinking that you are objective.

Those full page quotes from those people that "coincidently" appear after a reasonable reply is made, is another indicator that a "normal" conversation is not wanted here and makes it more tempting for me.

Your last update:

"UPDATE 4 – 1st Jan 2018 : Still no working wallet, no block explorer and people are still not able to sync their wallets. A total mess , I would be very careful while interacting with sites which offer “SegWit2x Wallets” etc"

addnode=136.243.147.159
addnode=136.243.111.195
addnode=138.201.122.203
addnode=178.79.79.233
addnode=46.28.207.57
addnode=46.4.116.70
addnode=67.205.165.171
addnode=51.255.83.111
addnode=52.221.217.94
addnode=76.85.20.142

So bad news attract more readers for your blog i assume.
Activity: 152
Merit: 14
@kurniawan05 You missed a lot Wink recently, on the forum were 2 fake accounts of scammers who wrote comments with incorrect information and asked to send them your private keys in pm and your money to their wallet. Like here https://i.imgur.com/5qchgnI.png
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
so i’m assuming i’m not the only one who didn’t get it in hitbtc yet
Pages:
Jump to: