Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SegWit2X] Together we will see a business through. - page 85. (Read 53373 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
www.DonateMedia.org
So you're doing a Fork, but are pre-mining 2,000,000 B2X in addition?

Who is receiving the 2 MILLION B2X?

What are these 2 MILLION B2X going to be used for?

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
THE HARD FORK WILL HAPPEN ON JANUARY 1, 2018.

On the site it says it will be on 28.12.2017.
Which one is right now?

It is FAKE Japp, don't listen him
block 501451 ~ 28.12.2017
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Can I receive Segwitx2 if I hold my Bitcoin in Exodus or a trezor?

How to get Bitcoin Segwit2X?

1. Futures Trading
Already now, Bitcoin Segwit2X futures [B2X] are traded on large crypto-exchanges, the list of which is constantly replenished. Stay tuned for updates on our website and social channels!
2. Bitcoin BTC storage on the wallets and services of our partners, the list of which is also constantly updated ( At our website in partners area https://b2x-segwit.io)
3. Bitcoin BTC storage on cold or online wallets, with access to private keys (To avoid misunderstandings, please, transfer your btc to other wallet and then use your private key in our wallet (it will be released very soon))

When will you release your wallet for us to be able to get our segwit2x coins out of it with a private key?

copper member
Can I receive Segwitx2 if I hold my Bitcoin in Exodus or a trezor?

How to get Bitcoin Segwit2X?

1. Futures Trading
Already now, Bitcoin Segwit2X futures [B2X] are traded on large crypto-exchanges, the list of which is constantly replenished. Stay tuned for updates on our website and social channels!
2. Bitcoin BTC storage on the wallets and services of our partners, the list of which is also constantly updated ( At our website in partners area https://b2x-segwit.io)
3. Bitcoin BTC storage on cold or online wallets, with access to private keys (To avoid misunderstandings, please, transfer your btc to other wallet and then use your private key in our wallet (it will be released very soon))
Activity: 311
LOL. Guys, what's wrong with you? It's the serious ambitious project with good perspectives, but you don't want to hear anything. None of the team (real team) didn't offer you to send ur private codes!

Hard fork already tomorrow, so what we have? Website ready, some exchanges ready, GitHub code...I think this is enough for now
copper member
copper member
!! ATTENTION !!

These accounts are FAKE ! Don't trust them

What about Donna Khyuz as a crypto dev? Isn't that fake?
I still hold 0.1btc for her in exchange of her sexual services. I think that's the most she have got ever paid for just one night.
  Grin Beautiful humor

It's a toilet humor for silly people!
copper member
So , if I hold my tokens in a Ledger Nano S, I will not get the B2x and Satoshi nakamoto share?
Did I understand it correctly
Thanks

How to get b2x:

1. Futures Trading
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
Does the Binance exchange support? My entire BTC investment is on this exchange.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
!! ATTENTION !!

I still hold 0.1btc for her in exchange of her sexual services. I think that's the most she have got ever paid for just one night.
  Grin Beautiful humor
copper member
this started to sound like a KIDS PLAYING, it's a scam!!! no it is not a scam..... and now HI I AM DONA.    WTF ALL

why don't all just stop spamming, let them do their thing, wait for december 28th and see what happen.

if you believe, give them your keys Cheesy

if don't just move on.

Fresh view at last!
Thank you
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
DONT GIVE YOUR PRIVATE KEYS TO EXCHANGES
Activity: 366
Merit: 261
!! ATTENTION !!

copper member
copper member
!! ATTENTION !!

You are calling your own boss a fake?

YOU ARE FIRED!

Grin
Activity: 14