Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN][SEN] Consensus AI - Decentralized AI Platform for Collective Governance - page 3. (Read 14488 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

SEN World Citizen Airdrop is now over — we've distributed 20 million SEN to over 26K people in just over 24 hours!
If you participated in the airdrop, you will get an update from us soon.

Otherwise, subscribe to our mailing list for future project updates: https://consensus.ai/

Activity: 574
Merit: 254
SEN World Citizen Airdrop is now over!Distributed 20 million SEN to over 26K people!It's all very well ,you've got a great community ,but what's next?we're all waiting for team news and announcements.
copper member
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
Hi, I just got finished getting my magic link and I am very happy that I get it already. Thank you so much for making me as part of this activity. I am looking forward for a further announcement. Though, I wait for how many minutes but its all worth it since I got it in the end. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
couldn't get the "follow' +200 tokens because the site was a bit laggy.
it didn't update there.

but happy to be participating.

do you plan to organize a bounty campaign?
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Do u have russian thread?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Never DO AIRDROPS
If you can bring this concept effectively, it will help much. But, the risk in this project is high. Because, Administration of Governence is complicated and vulnerable to leaked. So, how your project protect the trust from your stakes?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1491
I forgot more than you will ever know.
The airdrop is nice and all, but it seems that the referrals aren't counted.

At least one friend of mine subscribed with my referral and it didn't appear.

Takes 15-20 min to update, you may need to relog too. Patience.

Use same email or Twitter you used 1st time.

If used EMAIL you need to get new MAGIC Link

Your REF Link will always be the same.

He has registered for over 20 hours now.
Activity: 202
Merit: 101
Find out who you are and do it on purpose

Takes 15-20 min to update, you may need to relog too. Patience.

Use same email or Twitter you used 1st time.

If used EMAIL you need to get new MAGIC Link

Your REF Link will always be the same.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1491
I forgot more than you will ever know.

Activity: 5
They seem to have fixed the problem of people not being able to register this morning

Here's a link to the free Consensus airdrop: https://genesis.msp.cx/sen/r/10qJFk

There's been a large demand for the airdrop, so the servers were overloaded during some periods, it should be faster now.
Activity: 31
They seem to have fixed the problem of people not being able to register this morning

Here's a link to the free Consensus airdrop: https://genesis.msp.cx/sen/r/10qJFk
Great project looking forward for the ICO information. If there is need for a Dutch translation I reserve the translation.  Grin
Activity: 5
Vermont has a bill trying to emulate this idea and I'm aware of the success that the E-Residency program has in ROI for Estonia. However, how do you respond to the pushback by both US and EU partners in regard to your project?

To understand the modern governance processes and to witness some of the very advanced development in the e-government tech I went to Estonia in 2017 and joined the e-Residency program, which is on the cutting edge of the digital ID movement and government innovation. This experience expanded my vision of what's possible within a government given the right motivation and commitment to change for the better. Estonia is a great example of a society that came out of the collapse of the Soviet Union with barely anything. In early 90's Estonians made a bet on transparency, legitimacy and technology (particularly the internet) and it paid off greatly. With the population of just over a million people, it does incredible things, and other countries are staring to pay attention, and either use some of the Estonian technology directly (for example X-Road, the data exchange layer of Estonia is available on github) or are heavily inspired by it. For instance, last year at the annual e-Gov conference in Tallinn over half of the attendees were high level officials from African countries, eager to modernize their societies and learn from the examples of digital government. We foresee a growing interest in the e-government solutions in the next decade, especially given the adoption of electronic identity documents (inevitable in our view), and with that will come the desire to improve the services offered to citizens.
Of course, we don't expect all governments to move as quickly as Estonia in the adoption of digital technology. Our aim is to start working with the quicker and smaller countries first, where there is already a desire to modernize operations.

Also, we are starting from the bottom up, from the communities and the network to collect and process the data. Once the network gains critical mass, the insights Consensus will be able to give to the decision makers will be valuable and will save the government time and money, which will help facilitate adoption. Over time, the countries using Consensus will have a clear advantage over those that don't, which will help push the adoption by the "laggards".

Also, if you're thinking about cities rather than countries, then the adoption is easier, since the local governments can implement the tech faster than federal gov.
Activity: 296
Merit: 100

It is a great great project.
It took me an hour to link my accound Cheesy
Activity: 23

After signing up, I did not move forward

But after 1 hour I tried going

Thank you Air drop
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
the site is under a heavy load. keep trying and it will work

My referral link that works betterSmiley: https://genesis.msp.cx/sen/r/MnbWcA
Activity: 202
Merit: 101
Find out who you are and do it on purpose
Hi, interesting project. Just want to inform you that the overview document is missing the pages related to 4. Crowdsale and 5. Financing. The index doesn't tie up to the content of the document. Also, in general I think the documentation is more "sexy" when the roadmap has some years and quarters.
Good luck with the project, I'm looking forward to read more details about ICO and roadmap.

YES, will be updated in the next annoucements. Airdrop will have to finish 1st.
Activity: 9
Hi, interesting project. Just want to inform you that the overview document is missing the pages related to 4. Crowdsale and 5. Financing. The index doesn't tie up to the content of the document. Also, in general I think the documentation is more "sexy" when the roadmap has some years and quarters.
Good luck with the project, I'm looking forward to read more details about ICO and roadmap.
Pages:
Jump to: