Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SFC] SafeCoin - The Real Safecoin. May Launch - page 2. (Read 12932 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Your skepticism is warranted and understandable.   I am satisfied just that you see the value in the claims.   Truthfully....it will take a lot more than a whitepaper to satisfy most skeptics.   All in good time.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Do not quite understand, and the other does not have what difference. Don't look very smart appearance, a closer look no characteristics. Huh
Activity: 10
Pow? of Pos?

I think real Safecoin better than safecoin

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 15
 "The world's first Quantum Computer - Proof coin."

good .I'm in

let it lauch!
"Safecoin will be theoretically and practically un-crackable."

What you're claiming is theoretically impossible, waiting for the whitepaper... but it looks like one of the more transparent scams, the same name as hyped up maidsafe, unrealistic claims, no proof, not even conceptual (I believe you came up with the name, and its unfortunate that they took it... but cmmon, its just a name, not even a good one at that). This makes it look like you just have the name and want to capitalize on it. Hope I'm wrong...

If you know its impossible...why are you waiting for the whitepaper???

How is this the same as maidsafe?   There is no IPO.  My marketing is next to none.   What do we share in common other than fhe name they copied?

Maidsafe wanted an investment on a highly marketed, poorly thought idea.

I want no investment, on a well thought out currency with no marketing and a great concept.

The names sound the same, because they are the same.   This is true.   You will need to get your head around this because that's where the similarities end.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
© 2014 safecoin, All rights reserved.

http://www.safecoin.io/

Good luck, you will need with that name haha
I will return to this thread when you post actual details about your innovations.  You are making some big claims here so get working on a real whitepaper and we will see where you go.

Thank you, I appreciate it.   I have already had my name copied once before getting out of the gate, so please understand that I'm not in a rush to release the source and whitepaper.  Because as good as the name is, the source is better.

You can Expect both on Memorial day.   But Im aiming to make this coin mineable on mother's day.
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
I will return to this thread when you post actual details about your innovations.  You are making some big claims here so get working on a real whitepaper and we will see where you go.
SafeCoin has literally nothing in common with MaidSafeCoin.

So., erm, Maidsafe is working on a decentralized internet.  If your Safecoin has literally nothing in common with them then what benefits over that are we talking?  

And I am not sure Monero (Which is not Bytecoin) has failed just yet as stated in the OP. It started less than a week ago.

I am not sure about anything else as you say that there is much more 'benchmarking' and 'debating' to be done.

I'm not trying to bust chops but there is some information that seems not true or not accurate or however you might want to put it...

My question would be, what benefits does maidsafe provide?   Unless laundering Mt Gox coins is considered a benefit, I don't see any.  We already have a dozen different decentralized internet coins, none of which are as good as the already existing TOR network, or the TOR network's competitors.   And, maidsafe isn't decentralized.  If you look at its structure, it's actually centralized.  So.....a better question might be what advantages maidsafe has over the existing internet.  I don't see any.

My second question would be how any of that has any relevance to Safe Currency.  Maidsafe does not actually provide any additional security measures.  In fact it is far less secure than bitcoin.   I realize that SafeCoin is a catchy name.  I understand it helped their IPO.  But .... they have nothing at all to do with Safe Coins.  And they're not the originators of the Safecoin name either.  They didn't even have a safecoin domain name until 4 weeks before their launch.

Monero is awesome.  I only mean that it failed in being a CPU-only coin.  And to be fair, you are correct that it hasn't.  But BYTECOIN did fail.  Last night.  And Monero is a cloned fork of BYTECOIN.  So, it is inevitable now.  The belief is that it was Botnets.  I do NOT mean that MOnero has failed as a currency.  I have high hopes for it.

With regards to your concerns about lack of information, or untrueness...that's fair.  I expect that from anyone who knows what they're doing.  

The trust and the belief won't be there until after the launch and the code release.  And rightfully so.   There is no IPO, I'm not selling a promise, like so many others have done.  

The features either interest you, or they don't.   If they do interest you, proof and code and all that good stuff will come.   I just want awareness at this stage, not allegiance or investment.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

So., erm, Maidsafe is working on a decentralized internet.  If your Safecoin has literally nothing in common with them then what benefits over that are we talking?  

And I am not sure Monero (Which is not Bytecoin) has failed just yet as stated in the OP. It started less than a week ago.

I am not sure about anything else as you say that there is much more 'benchmarking' and 'debating' to be done.

I'm not trying to bust chops but there is some information that seems not true or not accurate or however you might want to put it...
Activity: 113
I know. thank you.

MaidSafe copied this name for their IPO launch, as MaidSafeCoin was not as appealing.

It is unfortunate, but I will explain this as many times as needed.
Activity: 113
What's the difference safecoin and maidsafe?
May 1st Feature and Concept release has been edited into the first post, as per timelines provided.
Activity: 68
first safecoin?

very good ,I'm in.

good work.

http://safecoin.org

Welcome to the Real Safecoin, first announced here on Jan 27, 2014:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4765975

Launching on Memorial Day, 2014. (Source Code Release)

Concept and Feature Debut on May 1st, Law Day (to celebrate SafeCoin's Pending trademark)

Pre-Launch on Mother's Day, 2014. The Birth of SafeCoin.

Reserve set aside for the sacrifices of those who keep us safe.

Safecoin is unlike any other coin ever conceived.    

This is not a MaidSafe closed-source pump and dump.

This is the Actual SafeCoin,

Without giving anything more away until May 1st, the great name will not dissapoint.   This is the coin that will restore and affirm coinfidence in cryptocurrency.   It has been a long time in the making.

I can not open your websit...
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I am looking for a dev!
I think it will be better.
Activity: 24
So what's new in this project what I haven't seen already?

Smiley    May 1st, as per posted timelines, this will be clarified (and I can't wait!)

There are a number of new features and a lot of work to do between now and announcing them.

There are one or two features which I expect to have a considerable impact, and you will not have seen them before.  

All I will say is that they are both aimed at making the currency Much Safer, as the name suggests.  

I am in .I think it will be better.
So what's new in this project what I haven't seen already?

Smiley    May 1st, as per posted timelines, this will be clarified (and I can't wait!)

There are a number of new features and a lot of work to do between now and announcing them.

There are one or two features which I expect to have a considerable impact, and you will not have seen them before.   

All I will say is that they are both aimed at making the currency Much Safer, as the name suggests. 
Pages:
Jump to: