Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SGO][Canceled] Selfie GO - AR Social Network - page 9. (Read 11479 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
what do you mean by shake it off? What is interesting in this team and network?
They are great because of one of the greatest Selfie GO feature — Selfie Challenges!
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Selfie GO is a social network that uses gamification, AR technology and its own cryptocurrency
to help people find friends in just a couple of steps.
Selfie GO offers an innovative view on interactions within social networks. Classic social
networks do not offer any motivation for building new, long-lasting friendships, and dating
services do not provide any context for long-term communication. One of the main goals of
Selfie GO is to help users make new acquaintances and find friends. To this end, Selfie GO uses
AR and gamification, encouraging users to share photos, participate in weekly tournaments and
create their own content. Geolocation and augmented reality make it possible to create a more
valuable and engaging news feed, based not only on personal connections and interests but also
on surrounding events.

More information you can find here:
https://ico.selfie-go.com/Selfie%20GO%20-%20Whitepaper_EN.pdf
copper member
I am so tired with these all social networks..the same photos, same people, nothing new
I am so tired with these all social networks..the same photos, same people, nothing new
I am also bored with the same selfies of the same people on Instagram.. I agree with you
Good afternoon. Thank you for your vigilance and interest in our company. We always listen to our valued users. I promise that your words will not go unnoticed.  Wink Smiley
Guys, you are on the right place.. The team plans this summer to give an opportunity to shake it off!
Hi! What do you mean?
Merit: 11
I am also bored with the same selfies of the same people on Instagram.. I agree with you
Good afternoon. Thank you for your vigilance and interest in our company. We always listen to our valued users. I promise that your words will not go unnoticed.  Wink Smiley
Guys, you are on the right place.. The team plans this summer to give an opportunity to shake it off!
copper member

copper member
I would like to ask about the advisors.. who knows abote, at least, one of them?

Hello!

Romanas Ramanauskas, Michael Kim, Jens Kroeger, Caterina Ferrara, Jillian Godsil, Morten Christenson, Krzysztof Wozniak, Bruno Vermeeren, Arvind Upadhyay, Graham Doggart - all of them are our advisors Smiley

More information on our website and in whitepaper: https://ico.selfie-go.com
I would like to ask about the advisors.. who knows about, at least, one of them?
I was reading about Graham Doggart. he is their new advisor!
I have seen a post about him in the Facebook. It worth time to be read!
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I would like to ask about the advisors.. who knows about, at least, one of them?
I was reading about Graham Doggart. he is their new advisor!
Activity: 252
what kind of social network do you what to offer? will it be unique?
this team is attracting us  by offering a unique AR social network.
I do love, that this team is creating something new over this idea. I believe they will be popular
they are getting more and more popular each day! more people get know about it and this factor works
I do love, that this team is creating something new over this idea. I believe they will be popular
what interesting is going on at your project? could you help me with it?
sure.. there are a lot of interesting thinks, which are going on here. team sometimes makes webinars
it is a cool idea to make such events.. it lets the team to communicate with its users.. and it is important!
sure.. there are a lot of interesting thinks, which are going on here. team sometimes makes webinars
Activity: 252
copper member
how much time will I have a chance to buy your tokens with the best bonus? can abyone tell?

Hello Smiley. The ICO is divided into 4 stages (Public Sale 1, …, Public Sale 4). The next ICO stage happens as soon as all the tokens from previous stage are sold.

Our Private Presale is live now, and the Public Token Sale will start on December, 12th!
Soft Cap — $1,000,000
Hard Cap — $80,000,000

Read more in our Whitepaper: https://ico.selfie-go.com/Selfie%20GO%20-%20Whitepaper_EN.pdf

the difference is so big. why do you need so much moneym If you really can work with 1/80?
the difference is really big. I think, that they want to launce their platform, that's why soft cap is so small!
and what is thought about the hard cap? why do they need so much money?

We raise money for a large scale marketing campaign and user acquisition. Think about it, what is a social network without users? We need millions of users, and that's why we're raising funds. We want Selfie GO to be one of the top social networks worldwide  Grin
copper member
Your project Selfie GO was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/Selfie-GO to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

Thank you! We'll check it  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: