Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA-256][21coin] ULTRA RARE 21 COIN - NOW IN CRYPTORUSH.IN - 3 EXCHANGES! - page 19. (Read 55697 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Is there a good exchange site for this coin

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/74089/page/4

go sign here if you want it listed on cryptsy

go everyone mining whos hasn't signed !

go 21 !
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Is there a good exchange site for this coin
Activity: 493
Sarthak's a dumb girl
good

we are working on creating a forum for coin so you will able to sell your coins there on our new forum untill we are on exchange

Awesome, keep us updated.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Looking to sell 0.000028 21coin. .1BTC.
good

we are working on creating a forum for coin so you will able to sell your coins there on our new forum untill we are on exchange

Awesome, keep us updated.
Activity: 493
Sarthak's a dumb girl
good

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Amateur Professional
Activity: 3
so I dont want anything bad to this coin!

But you can not just copy a coin idea (42), copy some other coins code (sha256), then miss the only thing that needs to be programmed (transfer small amounts) and then let the pool owners solve the problem (jochem, ...) and go to cryptsy. But ok, they made a nice homepage Wink
Activity: 81
21.cryptohub.org have transaction fee of 0.00000021 Huh
I think this is too much I am mining 1-2 satoshi per block so 15 blocks only for the transaction : ((((
Looks like robbery to me.

It should get lowered IMHO, txfee (after a daemon update) is 1 satoshi now...

http://21.bingepool.net could use the hash.. heh..  not to mention the bigger share from a smaller pool..  Grin
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I think this is too much I am mining 1-2 satoshi per block so 15 blocks only for the transaction : ((((

It should get lowered IMHO, txfee (after a daemon update) is 1 satoshi now...
Activity: 672
on http://coinminer.net/, is there any info which was the last block found and when - like on the stratum pools?

@inuyasha
and this "1e-5" is an interesting notation. I always thought it must be 1.0e-5 and that does not fit inside the field. Please update if auto payment is successful with this value

unfortunately it seems that it didn't ... did a manual payout Sad don't know what's up, but 1e-5 was the only thing that went through Smiley

But you can not just copy a coin idea (42), copy some other coins code (sha256), then miss the only thing that needs to be programmed (transfer small amounts) and then let the pool owners solve the problem (jochem, ...) and go to cryptsy. But ok, they made a nice homepage Wink

Maybe adding a few decimal places for a scarce coin would be a good idea too Smiley

But I guess *it's* here (despite all the *problems*). And source is on github, unlike some other coins Smiley

Kudos to jochem. And the dev(s) for actually doing a sha-256 rare coin. Not totally prepared, but hopefully it'll get better w/o blockchain disappearing Smiley I do it for fun and experience, if profit comes along, i won't be mad, but hey... I didn't do it ( although I could have Tongue ).

I feel the spirit of open-source here, and that's good...
Activity: 163

But you can not just copy a coin idea (42), copy some other coins code (sha256), then miss the only thing that needs to be programmed (transfer small amounts) and then let the pool owners solve the problem (jochem, ...) and go to cryptsy.
Spot on!
But hey, we all want to earn, don't we?
Activity: 3
yeah, now is really the time for cryptsy - its already like two or three days for this coin! ... So with this idea I do not have to take the developer serious anymore. Seems like he wants to dumb his premine!

how about services, bigger community, giveaway?
yeah, now is really the time for cryptsy - its already like two or three days for this coin! ... So with this idea I do not have to take the developer serious anymore. Seems like he wants to dumb his premine!

They have been working on getting the code stable for us to use. Of course they want it on Cryptsy. Who doesn't?
Activity: 65
Hello,

i have created a new pool for 21  Smiley

Link -> http://21coin.miners-point.com/

this pool is dynamic stratum an on a 8 core, 32gb ram, 2xssd 250gb (backup-system) server

best regards

heli
Activity: 81
Activity: 504
jOin the biggest 21 Coin Pool now and get some before the will be traded on cryptsy...

http://21.Coinpool.de

Thanks from mining and for your support in my Pool.
Activity: 635
BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding

Well, devs are doing a great job. I mean they helped fix some bugs and I see them working hard. Furthermore, I don't see nothing wrong to try to get it listed in Cryptsy. I've seen other coins been listed in less than a week. And I don't think it would be a good idea/investment to dump a coin as scarse as this one in the first months, cause I think this one has potential for the long term.
thanks!   Cheesy

vote for 21 coin on cryptsy, its time to get on exchange and get real value of your hard work and mining
Go to
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/74089 like and comment there to support 21 coin to be listed on cryptsy

Done!
Pages:
Jump to: