Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA-256][21coin] ULTRA RARE 21 COIN - NOW IN CRYPTORUSH.IN - 3 EXCHANGES! - page 3. (Read 55692 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/topic-per-dicutere-sui-21-coin-676398  italian topic

1FmpzowavuMSmgQSEBjZbUQgoU8Liz2qpe  bitcoin address for vote 21 coin on cryptsy 0.0002 btc = 1 Vote

+1

+1

I thought some month before that it's a real bullion coin, and it seems to be such a coin Smiley you mine it today and have to wait years to sell it with profit Smiley but... it's a good idea, too Smiley after 100 years there will be crypto-numismatics I think and historical coins will be traded at very high rate (to the antiquaries and gatherers) Cheesy anyway I hold my 21coin Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/topic-per-dicutere-sui-21-coin-676398  italian topic

1FmpzowavuMSmgQSEBjZbUQgoU8Liz2qpe  bitcoin address for vote 21 coin on cryptsy 0.0002 btc = 1 Vote
legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000
0.0998198 21 for sale msg if interested

price 20 btc for all 0.0998198 21coin

I also sell fractions: price= 1 21coin/200BTC

to bid, send me a message

If 21 coin target 200/btc, i don't need to buy...
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
0.0998198 21 for sale msg if interested

price 20 btc for all 0.0998198 21coin

I also sell fractions: price= 1 21coin/200BTC

to bid, send me a message
legendary
legendary
21 coin in crypsty vote list
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
.003 21 for sale msg if interested
Activity: 443
Activity: 375
looks good,..im gonna try it first,..but anyway,oopz nevermind,!!
I am planning to close the iSpace pool for this coin ..... any reason why I should hold off?

Huh

This and snowcoin are really shaking my faith in alt-sha256 coins.  If devs don't bother using them, I'm not going to bother mining them.

for obscure or riskier coins to invest in I actually prefer sha256 because a few miners with some asics can keep confirmations rolling in nicely and the network useable.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018
HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com
I am planning to close the iSpace pool for this coin ..... any reason why I should hold off?

Huh

This and snowcoin are really shaking my faith in alt-sha256 coins.  If devs don't bother using them, I'm not going to bother mining them.

Huh

Short answer : No.

It's really interesting for me why 42 coin had a great price and big market, but 21 coin didn't. I'm not anybody from its team, just mined it for some days. I understand the philosophy of both - the devs though: "if everybody is creating the coins that are mined hundreds, thousands, millions, billions or fuckilions a day, I will create the one, that you can mine only small fragments of coin". Makes sense.
Just wondering now why this worked, and that - not.

I was mining 42 and involved in it (which is rare for me, I am not a huge fan of scrypt coins actually)  The devs took a large premine and distributed very little of it, this was before cryptsy vote system and there is suspicion it was bribed onto cryptsy (although this is not firmly established) either way, the community for 42 was decent but development was peculiar and poorly informed.  I cam to 21 and have some in cold storeage as I still have some hope for this one. I think 21 is superior to 42. 42 HAD a great price (just long enough for devs to dump it, the volume on cryptsy for its age was highly suspect) as for the size of its market I am not so sure it was that big.   For cryptocoin collectors and for people interested in concentrating value in rarity this coin is very appealing. I do not think we have seen the end of 21 or small cap coins in general. It could certainly die on the vine, however, sha does not require much support to stay alive through bad weather and return. Which I have seen with a number of coins, including smaller cap (made a nice bit on my unobtanium pile when it went from .004 to .05 then back ^^)
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126
Come get your 21!

We now have worker stats so you can see your own shares and speeds.

http://www.hasher.ca

2% fee PROP reward system
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage
ProfitPorts (beta testing now)

To mine:

Username: your 21 wallet address OR your generated Public Key
Password: anything
URL (vardiff): stratum+tcp://stratum.hasher.ca:3344

21 go straight to your wallet once the block is confirmed. We don't hold your 21!

Cheers and Happy Hashing!
Activity: 1050

Huh

It's really interesting for me why 42 coin had a great price and big market, but 21 coin didn't. I'm not anybody from its team, just mined it for some days. I understand the philosophy of both - the devs though: "if everybody is creating the coins that are mined hundreds, thousands, millions, billions or fuckilions a day, I will create the one, that you can mine only small fragments of coin". Makes sense.
Just wondering now why this worked, and that - not.
Activity: 826
in defi we trust

Huh

Activity: 725
Merit: 500

Huh
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
This coin is for ASIC miners only . That means there are not so many supporters .
Activity: 812
Why so surprised?

All the shitcoins die.
Activity: 614
Merit: 254
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126
We've migrated this coin to our new servers. Now with DDoS protection and faster all around!

Earn some 21 mining at the Hasher pool:

http://21c.hasher.ca

PPLNS
Mobile Friendly
VARDIFF Support
Worker/Block/Payout Notifications
DDoS Protection

Happy Hashing!

We've now added 21 to our new multipool site. Simple mining, no accounts. Just mine with your 21 address:

http://multi.hasher.ca

Check it out!

Happy Hashing!
Pages:
Jump to: