Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 127. (Read 198297 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
*** NULL ***
shacointalk.org forum is mostly in chinese. i assume they are in. me to  Huh

most of them are japanese, not chinese. and they spam.
Activity: 756
You can create a .bat file with the following code in it:

@echo off
@echo Enter SHACcoin password...
SET /P variable=Password :
SHACoind walletpassphrase %variable% 9999999 true

You open the wallet, then run the .bat file.  The window running the .bat file will ask for your passphrase.

I imagine you could also just type "walletpassphrase 9999999 true" into the console in the wallet as well

yup, thats the command i was talking about, nice!
i noticed this early, i think this is why the dev has alot of trouble posting alot on here, and answering all our questions, i can tell english is his second language, maybe he doesnt read alot of this. thats why we the community have to help eachother out and grow this coin here, while hopefully they grow it in china ^_^
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
You can create a .bat file with the following code in it:

@echo off
@echo Enter SHACcoin password...
SET /P variable=Password :
SHACoind walletpassphrase %variable% 9999999 true

You open the wallet, then run the .bat file.  The window running the .bat file will ask for your passphrase.

I imagine you could also just type "walletpassphrase 9999999 true" into the console in the wallet as well
Activity: 505
Sorry if this has already been addressed, but will an encrypted wallet stake?
I guess you must open it, but this is the first PoS coin i'm participating in...
yes, ussualy you must open the wallet, and then type something in console, i dont remember the command at the moment, but then it unlocks your wallet for stake
legendary
Activity: 872
Merit: 1010
Coins, Games & Miners
Sorry if this has already been addressed, but will an encrypted wallet stake?
I guess you must open it, but this is the first PoS coin i'm participating in...
Activity: 505
not selling for sure!!!

buying only for 20s or below
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I like the logo too! Im just curious how the block chain is secured if there is no hashing power from all the miners.

I am assuming that the wallets will hash to keep the network going. Seems kind of weak, though. Of course, they could set it so difficulty jumps per block so high that a 51% attack is only possible for one block, but I'm not good enough at cryptography to know if that will work.

Interesting concept at the very least. Well worth a couple days mining, even if nothing comes of it. I like experiments Cheesy

Seems a little weak to me too. I wonder how blackcoin does it.... Looking a little more into it.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
i'm in no hurry with SHACoin. those who wanted to pump and dump have done so.. right now, it's buying time.

Unless people keep dumping like fools, I've shot my wad. No BTC at the moment, and I ain't selling my stake. But if people remain stupid I'll buy some more in a few days.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
I like the logo too! Im just curious how the block chain is secured if there is no hashing power from all the miners.

I am assuming that the wallets will hash to keep the network going. Seems kind of weak, though. Of course, they could set it so difficulty jumps per block so high that a 51% attack is only possible for one block, but I'm not good enough at cryptography to know if that will work.

Interesting concept at the very least. Well worth a couple days mining, even if nothing comes of it. I like experiments Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
i'm in no hurry with SHACoin. those who wanted to pump and dump have done so.. right now, it's buying time.
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
We have been in the top 50 in volume in the last 24 hours.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Great... No more mining now... eager to get starting in those stakes.. when will it start?
Activity: 294

Lol,new wallet will be released in 2 days~

Perfect, by then all mined coins have the minimum age to stake (48 hours)  Cool

Let's see how a SHA PoS coin makes it on the market ...
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
new logo is very cool
dev, could you maybe explain us how and when stake will come into play? thanks
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Yes I think that these coin will be great
Activity: 434
New logo is pretty cool, I like it.

yes, don't get me wrong it's pretty cool, aye. but...

I'm sure with the new wallet you will just unlock for stake and still be encrypted like others. The lock just signifies the security of the coin in my opinion.

i hope you are right, SHA will need to be quite secure, today it just became a rare coin. un-mineable.
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
I'm sure with the new wallet you will just unlock for stake and still be encrypted like others. The lock just signifies the security of the coin in my opinion.
Jump to: