Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Shekel (SKL) | A New Decentralized Ecosystem - page 6. (Read 6163 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 11
POOL Shekel

Location US
NO registration
Payouts every 30 minutes
Fee 2%

Your pool is doing well, but we have 1 concern. It seems to restart people miners every 2-3 hours, can you change that for us? Our miners like continuous mining. Also, pm me an SKL address where I can send you payment for developing the pool. Thanks!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
DO NOT POINT MINERS TO SHAMANS POOL IT MALICIOUSLY REDIRECTS YOUR MINING POWER WITHOUT PERMISSION, THIS IS CONFIRMED BY AN ASICS MINER. VISIT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE NEW MINING POOL

findcoin.today

Thanks!

As I just told you in pm. We have not redirected anything.
DO NOT POINT MINERS TO SHAMANS POOL IT MALICIOUSLY REDIRECTS YOUR MINING POWER WITHOUT PERMISSION, THIS IS CONFIRMED BY AN ASICS MINER. VISIT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE NEW MINING POOL

findcoin.today

Thanks!
We are now distributing the 10M coin sold during Pre-ICO to participants. We will also be running through the whole 2018 roadmap in Q1 2018. We will have a 60 second segment on News Watch TV which is housed at the AMC/ION networks, airing in 200 markets and 96M US homes. News Watch TV is syndicated by CNN, Bloomberg, Fintech, and many more. Air Date TBA, we have sent in our broadcast agreement for the segment.

We will be hosting a contest on CoinsMarkets for the top buyers of SKL, so be ready for that announcement as well. Top buyers will receive an an additional amount of SKL equal to the amount purchased. Let's get the volume up so we can get listed on Coin Market Cap. Let's go $SKL community!
POOL Shekel

Location US
NO registration
Payouts every 30 minutes
Fee 2%

Thanks for the new pool! We will pay you SKL for setting it up. Will add you to the developmental list! We hope you had a merry Christmas, and we wish you a happy New Years! 2018 is a great year for SKL Wink
Activity: 18
POOL Shekel

Location US
NO registration
Payouts every 30 minutes
Fee 2%

Tell me what the price of the token is. And it is already trading on some exchanges? Or not yet?

Hey! We reached our hard cap during Pre-ICO. So we wasn’t going to do an ICO. But, many want an ICO. However, we think we will allow SKL to do its own thing on the exchange since it’s listed on CoinsMarkets, and currently traded. Here is a link, if you’d like to invest into some SKL.

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-btc-SKL.htm

If you have anymore questions please ask them, and if not have a blessed and merry Christmas Smiley
Activity: 378
Tell me what the price of the token is. And it is already trading on some exchanges? Or not yet?
so nice to see people accepting this coin. any plans for merchant/service application?

Yes, we will be actually releasing our own payment processor that will process payments in BTC, LTC, ETH, and SKL Smiley we gave ourself a lot of cushion on our roadmap, but we will be completing the whole 2018 roadmap in Q1 2018.
hi, my tg name @feizylong

Thanks for joining the SKL community! Will update the sheets tonight!
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Hi!
My telegram : @Derzsi
Jointed bounthy.
Many thanks!

Thanks for joint our telegram bounty, and thanks for being part of the SKL community! Will update the sheets tonight!

Hi! Cant find my name on the spreadshet. Sad
Activity: 2016
Merit: 757
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
so nice to see people accepting this coin. any plans for merchant/service application?
Activity: 76
hi, my tg name @feizylong

hello sir,I want to participate in BitcoinTalk campaign, how? in thread there is no form to fill in, maybe you can help to explain it.
Thank you for your attention

We are opening the bounty back up tomorrow, but yes we like to see everything in the ANN, we like to manually verify things, we will add you to the sheet tomorrow for the bitcoin talk bounty. It’s very straight forward, participants are to post 5 creative posts weekly in the relevant sections on bitcoin talk. 

nice sir .thank you for your fast response, I'm relieved to be part of the participation for your project

Your very welcomed, welcome to the community Smiley
Activity: 154

hello sir,I want to participate in BitcoinTalk campaign, how? in thread there is no form to fill in, maybe you can help to explain it.

We are opening the bounty back up tomorrow, but yes we like to see everything in the ANN, we like to manually verify things, we will add you to the sheet tomorrow for the bitcoin talk bounty. It’s very straight forward, participants are to post 5 creative posts weekly in the relevant sections on bitcoin talk. 

nice sir .thank you for your fast response, I'm relieved to be part of the participation for your project

Activity: 154

Pages:
Jump to: