Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SHERLOCK COIN (SHC)| +only 221 coins to be mined + | A Collector's Coin! - page 17. (Read 57273 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
"0.00000010 Block reward for the first 419 blocks (Conveniently set to allow you to get your miners running)"

Am I just tired or was this not thought out well? How much time is really reasonable to get our miners going? Has a relatively aggressive 10 minute difficulty re-target so we're not going to blow through blocks at a low difficulty. 221 second block time x 419 blocks = 92,599 seconds / 60 = 1543 minutes / 24 = 64 days and change. I don't think miners really need 64 days to prepare thy miners.............

we will never get to 400 blocks this way. Everyone will just leave. Dev change something or this will die out.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
"0.00000010 Block reward for the first 419 blocks (Conveniently set to allow you to get your miners running)"

Am I just tired or was this not thought out well? How much time is really reasonable to get our miners going? Has a relatively aggressive 10 minute difficulty re-target so we're not going to blow through blocks at a low difficulty. 221 second block time x 419 blocks = 92,599 seconds / 60 = 1543 minutes / 24 = 64 days and change. I don't think miners really need 64 days to prepare thy miners.............
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS INFO
 At Block 2 Reward = 0.000221
At Block 21 Reward = 0.000221
At Block 42 Reward = 0.000221
At Block 212 Reward = 0.000221
Updates to Follow
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
S3a9WDhWgfhNXZFuHgwr4XdqXbDW3EYuev

0 coin Shocked
Activity: 14
how can i  get the sherlock coin wallet, i can not down it? i come from china.
Activity: 196
Block 60 and diff 11!
Idiotism.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Pool say it takes 17minutes to find block, so after 4 days miners are on block 420+ and starting get real rewards. Maybe im back then.
Activity: 15
i've found 2 blocks in 2.5hours
be nice if the difficulty dropped a bit so i could sneak in a few more

or even if some SHC was to magically appear here SFP72wLdiSMELT3bQMP6jkLZKaQD7oPWYV  Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Vires in Numeris
I am dedicating this coin to all the enthusiasts of Sherlock Holmes, I believe and have faith that this coin will make it through and will be a success, This will be something to hold on to and cherish. (Proof Read , Courtesy of Ratters)
Are you fucking kidding me. Just because you CAN make a coin, do you think that means you SHOULD make a coin? Don't you know we already have a million scrypt copycoins with no new features? Crypto currencies are NOT baseball cards. No one is sitting around with their friends one day and saying "Hey! You guys wanna see my sherlock holmes crypto coins!?!?" "HELL YA BRA!"

As you probably know by now that the board get's spammed uncontrollably by ALT-Coins releases everyday , some might survive some might not I want SHC to be treasured not at all a pump and dump coin but a coin to cherish the name of Sherlock Holmes and for the enthusiasts to treasure it and if you want to spread it around.
So you think this coin will survive without any practical use because of its affiliation (in name only) with sherlock holmes? If I copy your coin, change the name and re-release it as Spiderman coin; People are going to mine it and pay for it because people like spiderman! Is everyone really that dumb?

Heres the best part:

Please Note: This is NOT a paid up over the counter/website coin , that just popped out of a script on a website after making a Bitcoin Payment , I had to put my sweat , tears , dedication , sacrifice and time (lot's of it) , had to put 200% of my effort, trial and error , learning , failures to make this workout , this coin opened up a new chapter in my life , learning , as I've learned alot while making this , I kindly ask you to respect that while criticizing if you may require.  (Proof Read , Courtesy of Ratters)

So with your "sweat, tears and dedication" you managed to achieve making a copycoin that is exactly like 20 other coins on the forum, with a different name and different block rewards?
How hard is it to modify the block rewards. Oh right, its not.

You took the litecoin source, changed some numbers and bam: Your own coin.
Thanks for cluttering up the community with more garbage.

Are we all so desperate to make money that we are going to mine and support every piece of shit that comes out?

INDUBITABLY!
Activity: 196
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
How long do transactions take?  Never received anything from the wallet build

(certainly not demanding - just curious Smiley )
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Planning and start, know when to end it and gain.
Activity: 434
Merit: 263
PM Sent, No problem

Thank you so very much mate , I have updated the OP as per your directions! Appreciate your support and guidance and direction to make this coin a success , please do send me your SHC Address to send you a token of appreciation!

Thank you again.

Best Regards,
Soopy

No problem, ill do the rest as and when i have time

SHHcdrjkK4D9SCrscdMRpHFJihq1qh353W

Rgds

Ratters
I am not sure I understand, the block reward for the first bunch of blocks is so small that there is pretty much no coin to be had, so mining now would be for what? to just get to the bigger reward blocks?

Am I missing something?

It's a good idea IMO because this way the network hash and difficulty will settle to a sort of homeostasis before any real coin starts going out. It's boring up front but nobody is instamining massive amounts of coin which is what ruins almost every coin out there.

yes but we have to mine aprox 1000 blocks until we start earn our first 0.000221 coins...Huh!!!??? this will take a lot of time...
i'm mining SHC since after 1hrs after launch im think to quit...

its 419 blocks before the payouts start. I agree though, it's a bit of a drag and could have been less. But all in all it's way better then an instamine.

i stopt mining for now, will come back on block 400...my electricity cost too much to not earn a cent!!
Activity: 154
Coinoholic
I am not sure I understand, the block reward for the first bunch of blocks is so small that there is pretty much no coin to be had, so mining now would be for what? to just get to the bigger reward blocks?

Am I missing something?

It's a good idea IMO because this way the network hash and difficulty will settle to a sort of homeostasis before any real coin starts going out. It's boring up front but nobody is instamining massive amounts of coin which is what ruins almost every coin out there.

yes but we have to mine aprox 1000 blocks until we start earn our first 0.000221 coins...Huh!!!??? this will take a lot of time...

its 419 blocks before the payouts start. I agree though, it's a bit of a drag and could have been less. But all in all it's way better then an instamine.
Coinoholic
Random Block Rewards/Super Blocks! Smiley
Block 212 is a Special Block with More Rewards than the normal block value

So you don't want to share with us the rewards specifics.

Haha why not mate let me put that up as well and also you can check that on the source too my friend.

Best Regards,
Soopy

Well, still no clue about the superblock reward and frequency.   Huh

Block 42 was obviously a superblock, my reward (pool) is 0.00000559 for that alone.. we would like to know what the frequency is on this and actual amounts

Am I missing something?

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
difficulty 20 and still at 0 pay out? no thx
Coinoholic

Am I missing something?

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Random Block Rewards/Super Blocks! Smiley
Block 212 is a Special Block with More Rewards than the normal block value

So you don't want to share with us the rewards specifics.

Haha why not mate let me put that up as well and also you can check that on the source too my friend.

Best Regards,
Soopy

Well, still no clue about the superblock reward and frequency.   Huh
Activity: 170
btw. over on reddit theres a giveaway Wink
Pages:
Jump to: