Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]SIMBA Storage-Stablecoin baked by Bitcoin Satoshi - page 2. (Read 2183 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Any business needs advertising and getting out to the masses. I think they're trying to attract an audience in any way they can.
Airdrop or bounty company, this is a fairly low-cost and effective advertising. What do you think about it? Smiley
Activity: 4
SIMBA is looking for a financial analyst from Switzerland to develop a business plan for the company to be presented to various institutional investors and funds. Switzerland is quite popular for its financial knowledge Smiley
We need a clear plan and a strong team to promote SIMBA. You do realize that this is very difficult today, don't you?
brand new
Activity: 0

Don't you think that you should cooperate with Crypto Media?

We need publications in various media in order for the project to become as popular as possible and the team could attract as many users as possible .
I would also like to see interviews with team members

Dear mr. Kloyn_58!
An article about Simba will be released on Bitcoin.com tomorrow!  Smiley

What about your marketing strategy? What are you going to do?

I think that the affiliate program will be a success as the rewards are quite generous and it will be just great for all of us

Thank you for your support, team is working hard to provide best platform for our users 😊

it looks like it will be quite convenient .
interesting stablecoin .
I will probably keep an eye on this project as it has a lot of potential
brand new
hi! Is there an app or is it just a web service at the moment ?
Activity: 2

What about the economic model ?
how will your team earn money ?
I would also like to understand this now

This will be a one-time Deposit of $ 5 .
it is very cheap for such services . I think that users will appreciate this
brand new

We need publications in various media in order for the project to become as popular as possible and the team could attract as many users as possible .
I would also like to see interviews with team members
brand new

I think that the affiliate program will be a success as the rewards are quite generous and it will be just great for all of us
brand new
indeed, the team is showing excellent results and I think that such technologies will be in demand among investors .
at least that's my opinion ...
brand new
brand new

What do you plan for Q3 this year?

I hope that soon the quarantine in Europe will be over and the project will develop even faster as we will be able to see the bull market in the near future

The fact that they were able to raise 20K dollars right now is just fine and this is a good start for this project
brand new

What about the economic model ?
how will your team earn money ?
I would also like to understand this now

I also do not fully understand what the cost of such services will be and how much it will be profitable for users if I store tokens for a long time
brand new
brand new
What a team member is the most experienced in the field of blockchain?
Activity: 1

What about platform promotion? What are you going to do?

they have a lot of plans but as I understand a lot will depend on the activity of investors and how they can maintain the liquidity of this coin on exchanges

everything will depend on how many users they can attract !
but I think success can be huge
brand new
now there are a lot of competitors in this market and now it is quite difficult to find a worthwhile project .
bitcoin went to the moon and many investors will use bitcoin as an investment
Activity: 2
they have a lot of plans but as I understand a lot will depend on the activity of investors and how they can maintain the liquidity of this coin on exchanges
brand new

the main thing is that the team can provide high liquidity of the coin .
I think this could be really important for all of us
brand new

When do you plan to make AMA for the community? We want to cooperate with the team

this is also interesting for me and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens now and the demand will be huge .
that is in fact I like what they offer for investors
brand new
That is good that you think about token liquidity. I am waiting how you will release it
brand new

I wonder why you chose Switzerland as the country to register your project ?

as I understand it this country has a fairly loyal attitude to cryptocurrency and it will be as reliable as possible for all of us !
I can be sure that the project will work for a long period of time
Pages:
Jump to: