Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SINGULARITY(SING)Anon Dual algo Scrypt/x13 GPU/ASIC*Bittrex**NEW WALLET!!** - page 23. (Read 49158 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Four translation bounties paid, please post here once coins received.

Spread hashrate currently x13 should be the easiest to find blocks based on diff as scrypt is higher.

sorry i have trouble with syncing the wallet
i use the way try to solve but still out of sync
so i don't know whether i have received
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hey OCminer, seems stuck on block 153 on ipo and supr?

Hmm give it 15 more minutes, diff is Incredible
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Hey OCminer, seems stuck on block 153 on ipo and supr?
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
X13 pool please.  I cannot access supernova.

https://singx13.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=dashboard

works without problems for me.. where you're from ?

Yes i can access this via Tor.  But not on regular browser, probably my ISP is blocking the IP.
legendary
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Recived.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
I`m out…
By now you get better mining result with most of the coins if you don`t mine directly at start but better wait 2 or 3 days...

Spread hashrate currently x13 should be the easiest to find blocks based on diff as scrypt is higher.
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
X13 pool please.  I cannot access supernova.
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
Well scrypt was a poor choice. That's the most dated.. Easy to rape
What algo cannot be raped by multipool? I think we don't have this kind of algo. Every algo has GPU miner now.

But multipool devs always have problems with new stratums.. so x14/x15 is currently quite safe.. its much better than x13/x11/scrypt etc Smiley

Well I dunno. I think even x14/x15 is not a problem to setup, maybe not so quick, but...
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
legendary
What algo cannot be raped by multipool? I think we don't have this kind of algo. Every algo has GPU miner now.

But multipool devs always have problems with new stratums.. so x14/x15 is currently quite safe.. its much better than x13/x11/scrypt etc Smiley

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Diff wasn't helped by IPOMiner sticking it on the MP, where there was already 7000MH/s mining on RZR

Dev you chose the wrong algos.. Both are already "raped to death" by the multipools.. No chance for "normal" miners anymore..

Okay, seems to be the case. Yes, IPO miner thanks.

Its a pity.. I liked the name / idea..

We chose these as they are popular with both the GPU and ASIC crowds, OCminer we respect your pools, you of all people know multipools will anticipate any coins of possible value this is the nature of crypto. It also allows for those without large farms to rent. If we went cpu only then botnets rule, if we went scrypt n then ASIC miners are mostly left out. One cannot please them all, we wanted stability.
legendary
Diff wasn't helped by IPOMiner sticking it on the MP, where there was already 7000MH/s mining on RZR

Dev you chose the wrong algos.. Both are already "raped to death" by the multipools.. No chance for "normal" miners anymore..

Ditto. Thanks for providing a pool. Nonetheless.
Regards,
Brian

Np, see you on the next coin
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

Ditto. Thanks for providing a pool. Nonetheless.
Regards,
Brian
Pages:
Jump to: