Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢 [ANN]|SINOVATE(SIN) |X25X|∞InfinityNodes🔥| I.D.S | Decentralized Cloud 3.0 | - page 12. (Read 22300 times)

copper member
Activity: 418
Merit: 13
copper member
Activity: 418
Merit: 13
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Every week many many update. Go ahead Sinovate. Happy to be with you
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
he node is over. How to collect a deposit of 10,000 thousand?
Please remove the burntx and collateral tx info inside your infinitynode.conf and your 10k SIN will be available to use.

Thanks mate as I didn't know what this member meant.

I'm eagerly waiting for the hardfork to be complete so that we can stake SIN by locking our coins away for a period of time. I really like this concept as its something different then traditional staking coins. 
Anytime mate. We are all waiting for our big hardfork. Private testnet is very busy fixing bugs before we make the testnet public.
The public testnet will have a total bug bounty of 5 million SIN depending on the bug.

Sounds like its coming a long nicely and I'm sure there will be a lot of community members helping out to find bugs once the public testnet goes live. I still believe that Sinovate is one of the best low cap coins out there with all that the project has going for it right now and its only going to get better once IDS is released.
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
Please remove the burntx and collateral tx info inside your infinitynode.conf and your 10k SIN will be available to use.

I'm eagerly waiting for the hardfork to be complete so that we can stake SIN by locking our coins away for a period of time. I really like this concept as its something different then traditional staking coins. 
Anytime mate. We are all waiting for our big hardfork. Private testnet is very busy fixing bugs before we make the testnet public.
The public testnet will have a total bug bounty of 5 million SIN depending on the bug.

What do you mean the node is over and how do you collect 10,000? If your node has matured you would of received your starting collateral plus the rewards you received from the node unless you were selling the rewards along the way? The collateral is included with the masternode rewards during the 365 days of your node running.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
The price has been stable for the past couple of months which shows that there is a lot of support for this project and also that the proof of burn does work as it keeps inflation under control which in turn helps keep the price stable for a long time. I'll be interested to see what happens once the cloud storage feature is launched as that in my opinion is a game changer for Sinovate.
I am in a shared masternode pool and I can say that I have earned more then what the numbers say and the pool takes out their fee of 10% at the time. I have a MID node which is 500k SIN and so far I have received over 690K so you do the maths and see. Yes I did start my node in June 2019 when most were started but even if people started later they should still earn more then their outlay. Remember also that when more nodes are online rewards can go down and this goes for all masternode coins.

i am new here i see guy on twitter talk about sinovate so i buy a small node to see how it go. what share service you use for host masternode?

First off I would like to welcome you to the Sinovate community, I believe you have made the right choice in joining this great community. I have been and currently using Stock Mine Investment shared masternode service however once my shared masternode matures I'll be switching over the the Sinovate hosting service which I highly recommend if you have a full small node to run. Good luck and if you have any questions on the service please join the Sinovate Discord or you can ask in here.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
I am in a shared masternode pool and I can say that I have earned more then what the numbers say and the pool takes out their fee of 10% at the time. I have a MID node which is 500k SIN and so far I have received over 690K so you do the maths and see. Yes I did start my node in June 2019 when most were started but even if people started later they should still earn more then their outlay. Remember also that when more nodes are online rewards can go down and this goes for all masternode coins.

i am new here i see guy on twitter talk about sinovate so i buy a small node to see how it go. what share service you use for host masternode?
Just take it lightly. 127% figure was a bait-and-shift tactics. To make everyone captivated by high promises of mining returns and stuff like that. I would take a neutral stance here. Sinnovate is an old coin with big stuff brewing under the hood, we should expect a nice shift towards it from miners who up until now have been sitting on less profitable garbage.
There was never a 127% number and it was not for mining returns. no project can guarantee a mining return.
We had limits on the nodes when we first started infinity nodes and the numbers with the node limits were 122% for BIG node.
117% for MID node and 112% for MINI node.
We had to remove the limits because of network instability by people setting up new nodes even with the limit but we removed the limit with a democratic voting by the node owners.
 it was 95% yes to 5% no for removing the limit but up until today no node owner has even received less than the old numbers
 122% for BIG node.
117% for MID node and 112% for MINI node.
All the node owners until today have received much more than those numbers Smiley
Activity: 148
Merit: 20
Just take it lightly. 127% figure was a bait-and-shift tactics. To make everyone captivated by high promises of mining returns and stuff like that. I would take a neutral stance here. Sinnovate is an old coin with big stuff brewing under the hood, we should expect a nice shift towards it from miners who up until now have been sitting on less profitable garbage.
Activity: 189
Merit: 2
every week this coin have a problem, now another chain split, second time in june, and my masternode is another time offline, is impossible work with this condiction, all other masternode i have, start and work for years, this i need see every day for see if is online

This problem will be solved with the next hard fork and the deployment of DIN 1.0. I'm not part of the team but I think it will be!

but is really bad, every month  have 1-2 serious problem and masternode are out.
have change how many wallet? 10?15? every time mandatory update, is impossible have a masternode in this condiction.

and every day i lose stake, my masternode have 58% roi and expired in 5 month, how i can have a promised ROI of 127 % ?
There is no promised ROI of 127%. where do you get these numbers?

when start masternode with limited masternode number, dev GUARANTED 127% ROI, you can see the old thread, i have start my masternode in november when this rules was active.
later, have change all rules, and for the old masternode owner?

this coin have every week a new problem, why have change 10/15 wallet ? because every time fund a bug, release a new wallet and found another bug

I'm not really sure what you are saying as there isn't always problems with the Sinovate wallet and the last wallet update was months ago before this recent one. At least the team are working on the issues unlike a lot of projects that don't care if there are problems with their chains.
He is lying and he talks without any logic.
Which one is better, we stop coding and developing, stay with one wallet or we keep upgrading with new features.

What does Evolution mean for this guy?
If that guy has a legendary account and complaining about wallet upgrades because of active development, maybe bitcointalk.org is not the right place for crypto anymore.
every week this coin have a problem, now another chain split, second time in june, and my masternode is another time offline, is impossible work with this condiction, all other masternode i have, start and work for years, this i need see every day for see if is online

This problem will be solved with the next hard fork and the deployment of DIN 1.0. I'm not part of the team but I think it will be!

but is really bad, every month  have 1-2 serious problem and masternode are out.
have change how many wallet? 10?15? every time mandatory update, is impossible have a masternode in this condiction.

and every day i lose stake, my masternode have 58% roi and expired in 5 month, how i can have a promised ROI of 127 % ?
There is no promised ROI of 127%. where do you get these numbers?

when start masternode with limited masternode number, dev GUARANTED 127% ROI, you can see the old thread, i have start my masternode in november when this rules was active.
later, have change all rules, and for the old masternode owner?

this coin have every week a new problem, why have change 10/15 wallet ? because every time fund a bug, release a new wallet and found another bug

I'm not really sure what you are saying as there isn't always problems with the Sinovate wallet and the last wallet update was months ago before this recent one. At least the team are working on the issues unlike a lot of projects that don't care if there are problems with their chains.
He is lying and he talks without any logic.
Which one is better, we stop coding and developing, stay with one wallet or we keep upgrading with new features.

What does Evolution mean for this guy?
Pages:
Jump to: