Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢 [ANN]|SINOVATE(SIN) |X25X|∞InfinityNodes🔥| I.D.S | Decentralized Cloud 3.0 | - page 21. (Read 22300 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Recently another project moved to X25X as well, its a great algo developed by the Sinovate team Smiley
Activity: 442
Merit: 3
When more projects use X25X then all the mining software will add the algo, I'm sure about this....
Activity: 189
Merit: 2
what the best miner software X25X for nvidia?
It was Gminer and it was 10% faster than T-rex. It may be different now though.
If you hear about a faster one, let us know too...

right now gminer not support X25X

GMiner v1.98

GMiner - High-performance miner for AMD/Nvidia GPUs.

Supported algoritms:
  - Ethash (Nvidia only)
  - Ethash+Eaglesong (Nvidia only)
  - Ethash+Blake2s (Nvidia only)
  - Eaglesong (Nvidia/Amd)
  - Blake2b+Sha3 (Handshake) (Nvidia only)
  - Cuckarood29/Cuckaroom29 (Grin) (Nvidia only)
  - Cuckatoo31 (Grin) (Nvidia only)
  - Cuckatoo32 (Grin) (Nvidia only)
  - Cuckoo29 (Aeternity) (Nvidia/Amd)
  - CryptoNightBBC (BBC) (Nvidia only)
  - BFC (Nvidia/Amd)
  - Cortex (Nvidia only)
  - Cuckaroo29s (Swap) (Nvidia/Amd)
  - Cuckarood29v (MoneroV) (Nvidia only)
  - Blake2s(KDA) (Nvidia/Amd)
  - Eaglesong (CKB) (Nvidia/Amd)
  - Equihash 96,5 (MinexCoin) (Nvidia only)
  - Equihash+Scrypt (Vollar) (Nvidia only)
  - Equihash 125,4 (ZelCash) (Nvidia only)
  - Equihash 144,5 (Bitcoin Gold, BitcoinZ, SnowGem, ZelCash) (Nvidia/Amd)
  - Beam Hash (BEAM) (Nvidia/Amd)
  - Equihash 192,7 (Zero, Genesis) (Nvidia/Amd)
  - Equihash 210,9 (Aion) (Nvidia only)

Try older versions because it was supporting...
This is the Interview with me on BloombergHT National Economy Channel of Turkey.

The subtitles will be provided with the short version of the video and it will be uploaded on the official SINOVATE YouTube channel.

For those who do not know, this is the infamous SINOVATE Warrior Cryplander.
This guys means business!

Who, Kript Papa? Are u mad? The guy is a felon of universal scope, according to recent news piece published on cointelegraph site. This fellow is a niggardly money printer, at least this is what internet newsreel says. I would be better off maintaining collaboration with him, especially after his private photos and chat logs with korean ambassador had emerged on the deep web.
i google searched and it says he is a Turkish deputy and a member of the parliament. Just write Tamer Dagli on google.

However i could not find anything on cointelegraph about your accusations but only found a derivatives article Dagli is talking inside the respected cointelegraph article. He was also live on Bloomberg TV not so long ago...

https://cointelegraph.com/news/us-bitcoin-derivatives-market-highlights-of-2019

Cryplander is probably the most credible and transparent crypto leader. He has haters because he is against anything unfair. Your post is the cheesiest fud i have ever seen on bitctalk  Cool
Activity: 297

right now gminer not support X25X

GMiner v1.98

GMiner - High-performance miner for AMD/Nvidia GPUs.

Supported algoritms:
  - Ethash (Nvidia only)
  - Ethash+Eaglesong (Nvidia only)
  - Ethash+Blake2s (Nvidia only)
  - Eaglesong (Nvidia/Amd)
  - Blake2b+Sha3 (Handshake) (Nvidia only)
  - Cuckarood29/Cuckaroom29 (Grin) (Nvidia only)
  - Cuckatoo31 (Grin) (Nvidia only)
  - Cuckatoo32 (Grin) (Nvidia only)
  - Cuckoo29 (Aeternity) (Nvidia/Amd)
  - CryptoNightBBC (BBC) (Nvidia only)
  - BFC (Nvidia/Amd)
  - Cortex (Nvidia only)
  - Cuckaroo29s (Swap) (Nvidia/Amd)
  - Cuckarood29v (MoneroV) (Nvidia only)
  - Blake2s(KDA) (Nvidia/Amd)
  - Eaglesong (CKB) (Nvidia/Amd)
  - Equihash 96,5 (MinexCoin) (Nvidia only)
  - Equihash+Scrypt (Vollar) (Nvidia only)
  - Equihash 125,4 (ZelCash) (Nvidia only)
  - Equihash 144,5 (Bitcoin Gold, BitcoinZ, SnowGem, ZelCash) (Nvidia/Amd)
  - Beam Hash (BEAM) (Nvidia/Amd)
  - Equihash 192,7 (Zero, Genesis) (Nvidia/Amd)
  - Equihash 210,9 (Aion) (Nvidia only)
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
This is the Interview with me on BloombergHT National Economy Channel of Turkey.

The subtitles will be provided with the short version of the video and it will be uploaded on the official SINOVATE YouTube channel.

Who, Kript Papa? Are u mad? The guy is a felon of universal scope, according to recent news piece published on cointelegraph site. This fellow is a niggardly money printer, at least this is what internet newsreel says. I would be better off maintaining collaboration with him, especially after his private photos and chat logs with korean ambassador had emerged on the deep web.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Any idea on when the recording of the video of the Blockchain Istanbul Summit will be released?

I'm really looking forward to seeing this recording as I believe the dev of Sinovate will be talking about the IDS protocol and that's something that really interests me a lot and is what attracted me to Sinovate.

Its on Vimeo. I am looking behind to not seeing unpacking of our Christmas boxes sent to us as free endorsements for our partaking in rolling out the new IDS protocol. I voted for IDS email feature to be the next majore update to be incorporated in sinovate platform. We got enough funds to aid the development as the community fund is replete with donations from our patient sinnovators.
Activity: 297
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
That was a great read about the summit, its nice to see Sinovate get some attention and be placed next to some of the top projects in the industry. Like I have been saying for a long time on here, its only a matter of time before Sinovate gets the attention it deserves and I think its now starting to happen. 
copper member
Activity: 418
Merit: 13
SINOVATE Weekly Update 17/02/2020 ~ 24/02/2020

As always, so many happenings and codings.

Please read the report for more information!

https://twitter.com/SinovateChain/status/1232327532797710338?s=20

Any idea on when the recording of the video of the Blockchain Istanbul Summit will be released?

I'm really looking forward to seeing this recording as I believe the dev of Sinovate will be talking about the IDS protocol and that's something that really interests me a lot and is what attracted me to Sinovate.
copper member
Activity: 418
Merit: 13
So will the bloomberg interview be translated?
Yes it will be translated. I am just so busy for the Blockchain Istanbul Summit.
I will be one of the panel speakers and getting ready for that Smiley

Will there be someone recording a video of the Blockchain Istanbul Summit? Will you be talking about the IDS protocol at this summit?  

By the way its nice to see Sinovate in the media as this project deserves a lot more exposure for all the work the team has put in.

There will be recordings and i will be speaking about the I.D.S. protocol. Our new partner Manganorobot team will also be there and we will provide many pictures and videos.
https://www.manganorobot.com

Thank you for the continuous support  Cheesy

Awesome!

I look forward to seeing these videos and pictures, I hope that this summit will be a big success for Sinovate and that it helps gain more exposure for the project as like I said the project and team deserve it. Good luck with the summit!

https://youtu.be/zZxc7YGgCP0

https://www.youtube.com/c/sinovate

Pages:
Jump to: