Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢 [ANN]|SINOVATE(SIN) |X25X|∞InfinityNodes🔥| I.D.S | Decentralized Cloud 3.0 | - page 3. (Read 22085 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Too much efforts given for both Whitepaper Light and SINOPEDIA.

Please read the Whitepaper Light and give feedback Smiley

https://sinovate.io/light-whitepaper/
the great effort is definitely visible
Great work guys
SINOVATE is toping the chain
Activity: 3
It seems the Hardfork was a success??!?

Any issues that community should know about.  All seems quiet and things go on as per normal
yes ,it's a success , a massive success at that , everything is working normally and going as planned
copper member
Activity: 418
Merit: 13
We recently decided to update the InfinityNode logo. Our aim is to make the logo unique just like InfinityNodes are. Hope you all like it and please don't forget to like and RT the post below.

Mobile Wallet coming very soon 😉

https://twitter.com/SinovateChain/status/1453353798194376704

copper member
Sinovate will need to get into the NFT and Defi space to pull ahead of the pack.

As we are developing a decentralized Cloud storage, NFT will be supported by SINOVATE network.
NFT products will be part of the project from community-driven initiative.
We are open-source with no ICO, no pre-mine. Philosophically speaking, we are exactly like Bitcoin.
Hence, we believe to have an identical development. Up-to-people. Cheesy

For DeFi, we are going to bridge our blockchain with Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain. Of course, other blockchain will be connected with SINOVATE network.
These two bridges would be available at the end of the year!
Activity: 442
Merit: 3
Sinovate will need to get into the NFT and Defi space to pull ahead of the pack.
There have been very strong activity and great news from the SINOVATE project.

I see the future very promising!
very promising
Sinovate's firm is spreading like wildfire

yeah it is caus it's the best
I'm happy to be a part of the Sinovate family
That's true, Sinovate all the way
Yeah, that's how you know a system that works
The biweekly report shows steady progress
Sinovate offers are the best you can find anywhere in the world
I will like to know more about this decentralized cloud storage
SIN coin will definitely surpass ATH
Sinovate's firm is spreading like wildfire
It looks as though a large number of people have come into Sinovate over the past several days as I have seen an up tick in Infinity Nodes which is great to see. I have been saying all along that its only a matter of time before people start to see the true potential that Sinovate has to offer and I think we'll start to see this.
I also said the same , so am not surprised to see the way people are jumping on Team Sinovate
Activity: 60
Merit: 1

Some people are buying SIN coins at support level!

Why?
Because SNOVATE is developping the next generation of decentralized Cloud storage, Cloud 3.0

How?
By building a triple-secured, scalable, and decentralized blockchain for sustaining a limitless infrastructure for companies and individuals.
By implementing cutting-edge , novel, and unique technologies such InfinityNodes, InfiniteChain, or bFTP with novel services such as b'Mail, SINOVATE Messenger and more!

I was curious if the investors would buy around 0.003 cents ... And they did... The sell wall is very thin and a lot of SIN coins are lost in the space. (Like many Bitcoins!)

It won't be a surprise if we overpass the ATH in the next weeks!
copper member
I didn't quite understand how the node works. We are interested in the following points:
1. Does the node's deposit burn forever?
2. Does the node itself have a limited validity period?
3. Does ipv6 need to run the node?

Hi!
Sorry for the delay, got issues with the account!

The InfinityNode runs through committed contract of 12 months with the network in ipv4 and ipv6. The contract uses the principle of Proof-of-Burn mechanism which is equivalent to send coins to an non-spendable address. This will remove your coins from the circulating supply definitely like burning a piece of paper. During the 12 months, you will receive rewards. If you maintain an uptime of 100%, the InfinityNode will accumulate the whole amount used to commit the contract + additional APY (from 10 to 30% depending one the selected InfinityNode Tier).

Some people are buying SIN coins at support level!

Why?
Because SNOVATE is developping the next generation of decentralized Cloud storage, Cloud 3.0

How?
By building a triple-secured, scalable, and decentralized blockchain for sustaining a limitless infrastructure for companies and individuals.
By implementing cutting-edge , novel, and unique technologies such InfinityNodes, InfiniteChain, or bFTP with novel services such as b'Mail, SINOVATE Messenger and more!

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Pages:
Jump to: