Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢 [ANN]|SINOVATE(SIN) |X25X|∞InfinityNodes🔥| I.D.S | Decentralized Cloud 3.0 | - page 47. (Read 22300 times)

copper member
Activity: 418
Merit: 13
Did you know that you can setup your InfinityNode with one click and as low as 1.49$ a month
if you paid in advance?  ZCORE Benefits;
- SIN as payment is accepted
- Much cheaper than 5$ a month VPS
- You get to keep your keys
- Cheaper, Safer and Convenient
https://central.zcore.cash/masternodes/SIN-BIG#sign
https://twitter.com/SinovateChain/status/1175420455362211847?s=20

Activity: 653
Merit: 11
hey can u unban my account,  tjadams00 its bigdawg we talk in DMs a few times u helped me get my MN back online also MArkhill helped me in the pass as well. dont no why my account was banned. was it the bot again? either way can u please unban me. thanks bro
I revoked the ban. I thought you were a bounty hunter because i saw you every different day joining and joining again so i thought something was not right.
Apologies  Grin
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
hey can u unban my account,  tjadams00 its bigdawg we talk in DMs a few times u helped me get my MN back online also MArkhill helped me in the pass as well. dont no why my account was banned. was it the bot again? either way can u please unban me. thanks bro

Dear SINOVATE Community!

TradeOgre wallets are having problems with withdraws and it can be fixed by only paying TradeOgre the same amount of coins in exchange of their wallet.dat just like we did with Stex Exchange!

With the hardfork we will have enough funds to pay to TradeOgre and fix their wallets.
Please do not send coins to TradeOgre for now because you will have problems withdrawing them!
We would like to solve the TRADEOGRE withdrawal problems and for this they will need to close the deposits and withdrawals very soon.
Please send all your coins from TRADEOGRE to STEX exchange as soon as possible and pull your buy orders from TO and give them back at STEX for now.

Thank you for your understanding.

SINOVATE TEAM

Stex is a Mafia exchange.
All my coins were stolen there.
They offered me no help and reacted antisocial.
It is a worthless and criminal company.

So, I am not going to move my coins to Stex.

Is there a better solution?
What happens if I leave my coins on TradeOrg?
Open a PC wallet and send the coins to yourself please if you don't want to send to STEX.
We need less coins on TradeOgre so we can pay them and get their wallet.dat to fix the situation.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

Dear SINOVATE Community!

TradeOgre wallets are having problems with withdraws and it can be fixed by only paying TradeOgre the same amount of coins in exchange of their wallet.dat just like we did with Stex Exchange!

With the hardfork we will have enough funds to pay to TradeOgre and fix their wallets.
Please do not send coins to TradeOgre for now because you will have problems withdrawing them!
We would like to solve the TRADEOGRE withdrawal problems and for this they will need to close the deposits and withdrawals very soon.
Please send all your coins from TRADEOGRE to STEX exchange as soon as possible and pull your buy orders from TO and give them back at STEX for now.

SINOVATE TEAM

I'm sorry for your troubles but with stex I had the opposite experience: they've been honest and well behaving.
They were quite helpful and trustable when dealing with wallet issues.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10

Dear SINOVATE Community!

SINOVATE TEAM

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Its a shame that one person can do this to a good coin like Sinovate. I'm confident that the price will recover in time as the project is strong and has a big community backing. Also there is a lot coming in the near future with developments and more partnerships so I'm holding.
copper member

Dear SINOVATE Community!

SINOVATE TEAM
Activity: 442
Merit: 3
I think that Sinovate will have their legal papers soon, so that opens another world of opportunity.

And its a tough market for alts and especially masternode type coins.  Just check price of Dash:  ATH $1493 and now its like $92.

If someone complains about Sinovate, I think they dont know what they talking about.  Team is very active unlike many failed MN projects.

Glad I never bought Dash at $1400.  What a loss
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Haters gonna hate. Losers gonna keep blaming others.
Activity on github, discord, twitter, btctalk is the proof that SIN team will have a great future and will never stop buidling...

Yeah I don't understand it why some people are like that way especially when the Sinovate team have been active since day 1 and never stop developing and forming new partnerships. Twitter is super active, all people need to do is check the hashtag #SIN $SIN and they will see many tweets. Sinovate has one of the hardest and active teams in all of crypto and that is why I believe it has a great future.
copper member
Halving from block rewards 500 to 250!

copper member
copper member
Activity: 32

Website | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions

We would like to welcome Sinovate {SIN} to the Ultex platform.
Please everyone give them a warm welcome!

https://ultex.io/trading/sinbtc

copper member
SINOVATE Blockchain will have a halving today in less than 300 blocks.
Hardfork will be soon after the halving.
Hardfork will include;
- Reorg RVN 51% attack solution
- Difficulty Retargeting algo change from DGW to LWMA
- Treasury Funds increase to 10% from 1.1% even though the community voted for 11% for further development and major exchanges listings.
- POW rewards decrease(There is an ongoing community vote in the SINOVATE discord please check it out)

SINOVATE Discord;
https://discord.gg/8rxutDv
Activity: 189
Merit: 2
Haters gonna hate. Losers gonna keep blaming others.
Activity on github, discord, twitter, btctalk is the proof that SIN team will have a great future and will never stop buidling...
Please check all the old posts of this guy kellog. All his posts are including hate!

How many team are active like SINOVATE in this bloody market and how many of them are building, developing.

We have an upcoming hardfork and we closed our ears and eyes to the marketing situation.

Thank you for your great support!
Activity: 442
Merit: 3
And then you have to keep paying Komodo every year I believe.

Crazy.  The new solution is much better and will work just as well if not better!
Activity: 69
Good decision to leave Komodo dPow out and use Ravens solution!
Much better business sense.  Komodo will have you by the balls if you go with them

very true!
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: