Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢 [ANN]|SINOVATE(SIN) |X25X|∞InfinityNodes🔥| I.D.S | Decentralized Cloud 3.0 | - page 54. (Read 22300 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 2
We are looking directly to one of the best projects of 2019, keep it up Sinotave team Smiley
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I'm really liking what I am seeing with the up coming developments and updates, it shows that Sinovate is heading in the right direction and that the future looks very good here. I just hope that everything goes smoothly with the up coming hard fork as sometimes there can be issues so lets hope all goes well.
copper member
Activity: 418
Merit: 13
 SINOVATE is listed on BInance.info ratings with a rating score of 3.5!
Feel free to check out the report about us!

https://info.binance.com/en/rate/detail/2873
https://twitter.com/SinovateChain/status/1156278793448935425?s=20

Activity: 653
Merit: 11
So after the hardfork, what good stuff is coming?

After the hardfork;

- Legal paper(paid and we have been waiting for our legal advisor to deliver)
- Hardware wallet integrations(Before Q3-2019)
- Custom fingerprint activated mobile wallets for all platforms
- InfiniteChain and IDS Technical Evolution Whitepaper
- Roadmap V3(Before Q3-2019)
- Whitepaper v2.5 XXL(Before Q3-2019 with 120 pages)
- Listings on various Exchanges with BTC/ETH/FIAT pairs
- New partnerships
- Explainer videos of SINOVATE
I'm quite disappointed by the SIN masternodes since it is valid only for 1 year. Coins are burned, but the large amount of changes and upgrades led the masternode to be offline most of the time. I have never had the masternode online for more than a week. Indeed every time I needed to change something, restart it and lose 2 days of ROI. In this way ROI decreases every day and unlike other masternodes that once launched go it alone, you have to check it every day because there are too many upgrades. Going on like this, after 12 months I will have less SIN than the ones I used to create the masternode.
InfinityNodes succesful mechanism is the reason of the price stability without inflation. The limited time of the nodes guarantees to not have inflation in the amount of infinitynodes.

We have been getting attacked for the last couple of weeks and it was the reason for the nodes stopping but now it is all gone. If you still have your nodes getting expired then there must be something wrong with your setup.

Please come to SINOVATE discord for support.
https://discord.gg/8rxutDv

The daily blocks in 24 hours is 678-687 instead of 720 blocks so you will have more than 12 months of life in your infinitynodes.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Is this the coin that will put sine waves on the blockchain?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
I'm quite disappointed by the SIN masternodes since it is valid only for 1 year. Coins are burned, but the large amount of changes and upgrades led the masternode to be offline most of the time. I have never had the masternode online for more than a week. Indeed every time I needed to change something, restart it and lose 2 days of ROI. In this way ROI decreases every day and unlike other masternodes that once launched go it alone, you have to check it every day because there are too many upgrades. Going on like this, after 12 months I will have less SIN than the ones I used to create the masternode.
Activity: 442
Merit: 3
So after the hardfork, what good stuff is coming?
I think you should consider not listing on CB, CB was good back in the time, but now it's low volume, Crex24 it's even better now

CB ? 

i think he mean CRYPTO-BRIDGE
We are already listed on CB but waiting for our hardfork for the rebranding of the name from SUQA to SINOVATE.
SINOVATE is a project with a lot of potential, it has an experienced team that works every day in the progress of SIN, a friendly community, it has characteristics that make it highlight from other projects and much more.

Check my post about SINOVATE (SIN): https://medium.com/@Censed/what-is-sinovate-74c490bfc7b3  Wink

I totally agree with you mate, I was keeping an eye on Sinovate for months before I decided to jump in and I'm now glad that I did as the project continues to grow even stronger by the week with new partnerships being formed and a lot more people joining the team. The future really does look good for SIN and I'll be holding for the long term.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
SINOVATE is a project with a lot of potential, it has an experienced team that works every day in the progress of SIN, a friendly community, it has characteristics that make it highlight from other projects and much more.

Check my post about SINOVATE (SIN): https://medium.com/@Censed/what-is-sinovate-74c490bfc7b3  Wink

I think TradeOgre is a good exchange.  No problems ever with it.
Its just that maybe to get new traders, investors as well as miners, more exchanges will be needed.

In the meantime, TO is just great!

The are so many small- and mid-cap crypto currencies listed on TradeOrge. Honestly, I traded on that exchange since 2018, and have not had issues at all, so far. I think Sinovate might get benefits if listed on TradeOrge, which has good volume in total per day, too.
SINOVATE formerly SUQA has been traded on TradeOgre since the beginning.
Watching SIN for about a month now . Very active team , good ideas and i really like the idea of burned coins for masternodes . Keep focusing on development , exchanges will come in the future . Following with interest Smiley .

I think TradeOgre is a good exchange.  No problems ever with it.
Its just that maybe to get new traders, investors as well as miners, more exchanges will be needed.

In the meantime, TO is just great!
Watching SIN for about a month now . Very active team , good ideas and i really like the idea of burned coins for masternodes . Keep focusing on development , exchanges will come in the future . Following with interest Smiley .

I was doing the same mate and last month I decided to jump in before more start coming in. What attracted me to this project is the active dev team and that the coin seems to be very stable and holding up well compared to most of coins out there.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 588
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
I just read in the gin discord server that Sinovate is now listed on the Gin masternode platform. This past week has been amazing for this project and we are off to another great start this week with the gin listing. Lets keep the momentum going this week!
Yes, the cooperation between GINcoin and Sinovate is a win win situation. Gincoin has one more project, that will help that platform expands its market, and earn more money from masternode owners whom use GINcoin masternode hosting services; while Sinovate investors whom are lack of skills to set up required things can be easily supported by GINcoin platform. Good achievements for both platforms.
I think you should consider not listing on CB, CB was good back in the time, but now it's low volume, Crex24 it's even better now

CB ? 
Activity: 48
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: