Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SKULL] ☠ SkullCoin | in-Game Treasure Hunt | PoQ - page 19. (Read 61331 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Are ones with .0001 or less btc in them, not enough to pay transaction fees, ones someone else claimed or were they filled to low by mistake?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I found the big one SWeCX5ZYAy21X7URDFHbiz
thank you so much!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
meh its pretty cool, found a few tokens and few btc. im not w my wallet so cant import... havent found the big one.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

While this was fun, running around and getting killed by pirates, I probably would not do this again.  Not much chance of actually finding anything.

A lot of blue, everywhere you look. Mildly entertaining but it's not gonna hold attention.

Games like these could catch on but the environment was jarring. If somebody made a private wow server for a treasure hunt, that would be amazing.

Agreed.  I am wondering how a Treasure hunt coin with GPS and random, locationally valued coin generation (from premine) would do?  I would also have a percentage of POW, for those who just like to mine.
Activity: 126
Merit: 104
Someone just send 0.5 BTC  Smiley

Very Nice! But it doesn't look like we are going to meet the ~6 BTC criteria for the "Destroy The Coins Terms".

We do still have 24 hours after launch.

While this was fun, running around and getting killed by pirates, I probably would not do this again.  Not much chance of actually finding anything.

A lot of blue, everywhere you look. Mildly entertaining but it's not gonna hold attention.

Games like these could catch on but the environment was jarring. If somebody made a private wow server for a treasure hunt, that would be amazing.

Great Ideal! I'm sure we could figure out how to make it work.(World of Warcraft)

My next map I'm working on is built with "MineCraft". It's called "Temple of Skulls".

I want more people working on other games/maps.

The best ones will be used.

---

Ultimately investors decide how far we go ..
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
time

While this was fun, running around and getting killed by pirates, I probably would not do this again.  Not much chance of actually finding anything.

legendary
Forget-about-it
im standing right over a coin but cant read it?
Activity: 140
im trying to sweep but i get this:

We're not able to sweep all of the tokens you selected. Please send 0.0003375 BTC transactions to address 1HambDGudqNXUW78R78Kp6Pv7WUH795jM7 and try again. OR use the following fields to pay fees with another address

how do i proceed?

same here...

0.0003375 is 17cents that is crazy
I put 13 cents on it already

I did mention this is "BETA"

How to claim those chest, this time i spent 15 minutes over chest and nothing happens

I'm not sure what you mean. You should be able to figure out that "Treasure Keys" are found from items that look like coins.

Demos of the coins are in the plane under the map.

While this was fun, running around and getting killed by pirates, I probably would not do this again.  Not much chance of actually finding anything.

We're not able to sweep all of the tokens you selected. Please send 0.0003375 BTC transactions to address 1HambDGudqNXUW78R78Kp6Pv7WUH795jM7 and try again. OR use the following fields to pay fees with another address

how do i proceed?

same here...

How to claim those chest, this time i spent 15 minutes over chest and nothing happens

I'm not sure what you mean. You should be able to figure out that "Treasure Keys" are found from items that look like coins.

Demos of the coins are in the plane under the map.

how do i proceed?
it means someone already found it. because now theres only .0001 left in that address

That makes more sense!

Please post "Treasure keys"(just the first few characters/numbers is enough), if you have the time.
http://www.reddit.com/r/SkullCoin/comments/2esz4i/post_found_treasure_here/
Activity: 168

how do i proceed?

same here...

how do i proceed?

same here...

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

how do i proceed?
it means someone already found it. because now theres only .0001 left in that address
Activity: 247

how do i proceed?

same here...
Activity: 342

how do i proceed?
lol.. this is a riot.  Grin

I understand Bitcoin, but how do you convert skull tokens?

Instructions on Reddit
http://www.reddit.com/r/SkullCoin/comments/2efgqw/how_to_sweep_found_treasure_keys/

You need to convert the "Treasure Key"(mini private key) to the normal format then it will work in CounterWallet.
Activity: 280
time
lol.. this is a riot.  Grin

I understand Bitcoin, but how do you convert skull tokens?
legendary
Forget-about-it
all set, swim work or no?
I had the wrong link for server 2

All is working now.
Pages:
Jump to: