Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅[ANN][SKUNKHASH][MASTERNODE]🔥 !DEXTRO! 🔥[HIGH ROI][POW][POS][PRESALE]✅✅ - page 4. (Read 21808 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
not a bad idee,provieding the VPS Service for the Masternodes plus others Nodes on TOP...for about less then 4 $ plus Discount on top

soh dumbs up for this Kiss
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
wow thats awesome

If you order a MN on Dextro, they will do all the setting up for you.
At the moment the team is very busy getting everything running smoothly. So it can take a few days until your MN is ready to use. So far i got half of my ordered nodes activated.

Personally, i think now is the best time to join the project. DXO MN are very cheap at the moment and the project is just finalizing their product and will soon be available to a wider audience. In discord chat it becomes clear that the developers are really hard working.  I expect price to go 5-10x and then i'll just enjoy the rewards from DXO masternodes.  "this is not financial advice" Cheesy
Activity: 56
so dextro hosts nodes? thats kinda cool. how much does it cost?

it's cheaper than most VPS providers, and if you take multiple nodes, there is a significant discount up to 60%.
At this moment of writing the price for a single node for 30 days is 230 DXO. - Thats around 3.9 USD/month

If you have one Dextro node, the MN rewards will pay for it's own hosting and 2 or 3 additional nodes. That means we can host our MNs for free by having one Dextro MN Smiley
the website https://dextro.io/ is currently down please get it back online and let the community know thanks
so dextro hosts nodes? thats kinda cool. how much does it cost?
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Activity: 41
how do you run a masternode for dextro is there a place like stakeunited?

Hosting nodes is what Dextro does! Just rent a serviced node at dextro.io  (after log in). they'll even set it up for you

It's cheaper than any VPS rental service Wink
how do you run a masternode for dextro is there a place like stakeunited?
Activity: 22
Choose a masternode coin bellow to run with us:
If your preferred currency is not available in our system, you can send it to us using this form.

Dextro
Dextro is inovative cryptocurrency to acquire infraestructure needed to run other masternodes, base of this platform....
Ticker: DXO
MN running with us: 5/50
Rent for 30 days
151 DXO
0.00053171 BTC
See more
  Pushi
Pushi is an experimental new digital currency that enables anonymous, instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world. Pushi uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no centr...
Ticker: PUSHI
Rent for 30 days
145 DXO
0.00051152 BTC
See more
  Lumen
Lumen (LEN) is an cryptocurrency based on the blockchain technology, secured by the cryptographic process. LEN is based on Dash - introducing such functionalities as MasterNodes, I...
Ticker: LEN
Rent for 30 days
145 DXO
0.00051152 BTC
See more
  Zero One
01coin is an innovative, cryptographically-secured digital asset ledger based on blockchain technology. Developed in part from the core code behind Dash, 01coin includes many innov...
Ticker: ZOC
Rent for 30 days
145 DXO
0.00051152 BTC
See more
  IPSUM
IPSUM is a non-native fork of the PIVX Project, meaning we do not share common blockchain ancestry. It is our goal to contribute and synchronize with the upstream project to ensure...
Ticker: IPS
Rent for 30 days
145 DXO
0.00051152 BTC
See more
  Curium
Curium is an experimental new digital currency that enables anonymous, instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world. Curium uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no cen...
Ticker: CRU
Rent for 30 days
145 DXO
0.00051152 BTC
See more
  Sanchezium
100% POS Cryptocurrency, absolutely secure, totally anonimous, easy to use for everyone on every computer, in our huge universe. AND its energy saving - not wasting any electricity...
Ticker: SNCZ
Rent for 30 days
145 DXO
0.00051152 BTC
See more
  Absolute
Absolute is a digital currency inspired by solutions first used in Dash. Decentralised network of nodes secures and cryptographically confirms every transaction involving ABS. Solu...
Ticker: ABS
Rent for 30 days
145 DXO
0.00051152 BTC
See more
  CubeX
CubeX crypto investment platform...
Ticker: CUB
Rent for 30 days
145 DXO
0.00051152 BTC
See more
https://dextro.io/panel/?page=purchase-node
Activity: 22
ttp://dextro.io
I would like to let everyone know that the new platform is launched! Take advantage of the new opportunity to invest in masternodes!
Let's wait for the feedbacks and new registrations
Activity: 13

Wink  Just Come and Just see it !!  Wink

BTC If you're really thinking about investing,
BTC Come to the revived Dextro community.
BTC They build trust by Action more than Talk.
BTC Formal service of this project begins soon.

Shocked Here is the invitation. See. Shocked
https://discord.gg/QWqqPtn

Grin Real Dextro Official Site URL  Grin
https://dextro.io/

If your wallet doesn't work, Download the new wallet. Cheesy
A new wallet has been released.BTC(UTC 5/23 17:30)
You don't have to do addnode anymore.Delete it.

Activity: 1
New devs now support and progress the development of this coin.

countdown has begun and only

3 days 9 hours 20 mins

to the launch of their masternode hosting service.

One way or another we will know the true outcome of Dextro. i'm personally invested in the coin. i believe the devs will full fill their promise.
There is now a lot of trust and camaraderie in the Dextro community, and the price of the coin grows in anticipation.

imo:one to watch.
Activity: 57
They released their new web and platform just as they promised.
They fixed their network issues.
They seem involved.
I am in.
Just look:
https://dextro.io/
https://discord.gg/NYxTbVb
Activity: 1
Hi All

Just read few posts so I want to give my input. I lost lot of money on mn that dropped from over $1k to $2 per mn. There is a lot of scam where greedy Devs are taking people money and disappearing. I started to using Discord. on discord it is easy to realise dead coins because when coin is dead the community is dead too.
When I bought Dextro it was dead but I bought it before I started using Discord. I was surprised when I noticed that this coin is growing. I joined Discord channel and I found that new Dev team took over this coin and now they putting a lot of effort to make it better.

At this moment I cas see growing potential in this coin. Thanks to the Devs and good luck.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
fuck off presale mn shit scam go to hell mofos

What pre-sale? You have no idea what are you talking about. You can buy it on the exchange. There are a new team and a good community supporting them.
Activity: 8
This coin isn`t scan. Please go to discord. It is a coin to which he works and who will have a future. Do not throw bad words anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: