Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SKYM]Soar - The World's 1st Decentralised SUPER-MAP using BLOCKCHAIN - page 5. (Read 4720 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
We believe this project will work and succeed because this project is with a great team that always provide creative ideas and ideas so that this project will progressively many in coming. <3
Activity: 188
With the prediction markets are now on the rise and with its unique use cases and growing community base, this Project will be huge in the next 5 years.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Soar Twitter News

Popular website ZeroHedge shows the value of Soar's mapping tech to quickly debunk fake news.
#ilovetoSoar #blockchain #Soar #mapping #tech #drone #MH370 #supermap https://t.co/k7U9ifNelO

SOAR TELEGRAM
SOAR BOUTNY TELEGRAM
Activity: 112
[AMA] SOAR EARTH - Interviewed by MOONRADIUS
AMA | NGÀY 13 THÁNG 10 | 8:30PM GMT+7 | MOONRADIUS ( QR code – Link live stream sẽ được thông báo trên kênh Telegram chính thức của Soar trước khi AMA bắt đầ
Soar Twitter News

'Using Blockchain to Unlock Unrealised Value of Drone Content, Amir Farhand CEO & Founder of Soar.'
Our latest feature on @DroneBelow also includes some Q & A from Amir Farhand himself. #ilovetoSoar #drones #Blockchain
https://t.co/hiECIFTcM3

SOAR TELEGRAM
SOAR BOUTNY TELEGRAM
Soar Twitter News

Get ready for the “SOAR x Moon Radius” AMA on September 13th, Thursday at 8:30PM (GMT+7)!
We will be giving away 8,888 SKYM Tokens for those who participate this #live streaming #AMA event.
Everyone has the chance to win! More details are shown in the pic below. #Soar #blockchain

SOAR TELEGRAM
SOAR BOUTNY TELEGRAM
Activity: 6
I found the information about the project is very clear and interesting, a good developer, a good business plan, transparent and fair, special bonus strategy is to attract people to join. I believe that the project will succeed and have more participants.
Soar Twitter News

From space truths to basement sleuths, debunking theories about MH370.
'How a West Australian startup dispatched a supposed tech sleuth in the time it takes to Instagram a selfie.'
#ilovetoSoar #MH370 #TechNews https://t.co/ErmsHjVCSM

SOAR TELEGRAM
SOAR BOUTNY TELEGRAM
Activity: 187
a project with an interesting concept and will be very useful for its users. especially with a bounty campaign will certainly attract more investors and bounty hunter. hopefully the team can continue to develop innovations in order to compete with similar projects. good luck.
Activity: 14
Is your service already offered by a centralized entity? If so, why does decentralizing it make it better? Who is/are your competitors and how are you going to deal with them?
brand new
Activity: 0
Hi  We need go through sale and ICO and then it will be possible to list a coin .. Thanks for sharing though it is a bit early.
copper member
Activity: 47
I have been watching this project from a far since I heard about it about 4 months ago, this is my first time stumbling across the ANN though and I must say, bravo. well done and hats off to the designer on this one. I love the whole project and I love the work your designer has done!! totally stellar 10/10 hope you guys SOAR HIGH HIGH OH SO HIGH!!  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 238
An experienced and solid team working in the drone industry for a few years. We have already working MVP. We can try it on their website. The idea of creating high-quality super-map is great. And I have a question, what is the price of SKYM token in private sale?
Activity: 167
I think this is a good project, a team familiar to the world of crypto, I advise people to join this project. Because of what ? because the potential success of this project is very very big
Activity: 56
 this project willgrow quickly cuz has a strong and highly qualified team, which in my opinion is able to bring the project to the highest level in the shortest possible time and I hope they succeed.
I believe very much in the project and am indicating to all the investors and developers that I know.
I belive that this project will be successful for three reasons, a good team of developers, a well-formed business plan, full, transparency and openness of the project. These factors are key to success.
Activity: 2
People have high hopes regarding your promising project. So do I)) And I really hope some of those mergers will actually work. So let’s just wait
Activity: 146
this project is new, but has an extraordinary mission. balanced with a good concept and an experienced team, anyone worth investing in this platform.
Activity: 2
Nice information. Obviously takes a lot of time to put these pieces of news together which shows the team commitment. I see your efforts you apply to the project. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: