Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SLN] Salen | PoW | Masternodes | Active Support | Instant - page 7. (Read 5173 times)

copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
when will the android wallet release?
Android wallets are planned to be released in 2 March.
Activity: 50
when will the android wallet release?
Activity: 3
Polish Translation Done: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3025170

Wallet: SMkVwrme1aEJUq3NYQGk2ezeafoRgqqzS1
copper member
here croatian translation

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31100282

If you want some changes feel free to ask me

address: SitJAAAKyHUp7ze76ZS1LdFQNdXB6ZXNVi

please contact me for whitepaper Smiley
All bounties are paid.
We're finalizing the whitepaper,also Masternode Setup Guide will be released today.  Smiley
Activity: 123
here croatian translation

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31100282

If you want some changes feel free to ask me

address: SitJAAAKyHUp7ze76ZS1LdFQNdXB6ZXNVi

please contact me for whitepaper Smiley
Activity: 4
Looks like a great project.
Keeping a eye on it.
copper member
Dear Devs,

Could you please explain how Salen is different from a ton of other Neoscrypt masternode coins?
Why should we rush to mine it? Just because you mentioned that you have 3 programmers (and some other important members of course)? Smiley
Salen does not even have POS to be useful for a miner 1-2 rigs...

Thanks.
Hello SlowSnail;
We totally understand your concerns about new projects since there are many ''new NeoScrypt Masternode coins'' around. Most of these projects are dead by the beginning because their ''devs'' just make those coins out of their greed.
Our goal is to develop a coin for daily use,because of that reason we think mobile wallets are very important.We are currently beta-testing Android Wallet for Salen.
We also think a good communication with community is the key for success,with a big team all around the world we can also offer you 7/24 support when you need it.
Time will show Salen's real value.  Smiley
Thank you.

Hello SalenDeveloper,
Thanks for your prompt reply. This is really great that you have done at least one step forward compared to other NeoScrypt Masternode coins.
Could you please elaborate on other ideas that you have in mind besides Android Wallet for Salen that may make it "a coin for daily use"?
Thank you.
We are currently in touch with few companies to accept us as a payment method (These companies are online retail stores).We will announce first partnerships in March.Development process is already planned for next 3 months.We will share all the news with users on Discord and here.
copper member
I am waiting for bounty. How about payments for whitepaper translation? I would like to make Vietnamese translation. Please let me know if you interested, Dev.
We are taking notes of our translators' usernames to get in contact with them when we release our Whitepaper.Thank you for your interest.
Activity: 168
As the OP announced, Salen's whitepaper will be published on March of 2018. I am waiting for it. Whitepaper/ roadmap is very important for potential development of one project because it contains most important ideas behind the project.
copper member
Activity: 70
Korean translation
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsln-salen-pow-neoscrypt-3021626
My address is SgYGucJLzhvtkAYTw3ovseae3pbCWepV97
Activity: 312
Merit: 10
so many neoscrypt clone
Activity: 3
Polish translation reserved
Activity: 99
I am waiting for bounty. How about payments for whitepaper translation? I would like to make Vietnamese translation. Please let me know if you interested, Dev.
Activity: 96
Activity: 13
Dear Devs,

Could you please explain how Salen is different from a ton of other Neoscrypt masternode coins?
Why should we rush to mine it? Just because you mentioned that you have 3 programmers (and some other important members of course)? Smiley
Salen does not even have POS to be useful for a miner 1-2 rigs...

Thanks.
Hello SlowSnail;
We totally understand your concerns about new projects since there are many ''new NeoScrypt Masternode coins'' around. Most of these projects are dead by the beginning because their ''devs'' just make those coins out of their greed.
Our goal is to develop a coin for daily use,because of that reason we think mobile wallets are very important.We are currently beta-testing Android Wallet for Salen.
We also think a good communication with community is the key for success,with a big team all around the world we can also offer you 7/24 support when you need it.
Time will show Salen's real value.  Smiley
Thank you.

Hello SalenDeveloper,
Thanks for your prompt reply. This is really great that you have done at least one step forward compared to other NeoScrypt Masternode coins.
Could you please elaborate on other ideas that you have in mind besides Android Wallet for Salen that may make it "a coin for daily use"?
Thank you.
Activity: 63
sound like a good project !
copper member
Bounties paid.
Activity: 2
Spanish done: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3020645

Wallet address: SStuQPE4xCEeuwfvtYa7BU4Zau1BHSZQUk