Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Sloth] Slothcoin - SHA3 - UPDATE TO 1.3 - Digishield - page 13. (Read 147812 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
The coin seems to be almost dead... Somebody wrote that it has great future... What will you say now ?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

█ ★Slothcoin (SLOT) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Slothcoin

Hope you like it! You can also display your Dev news just by creating two widgets and sending me the information like described here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
We need to get Slothcoin on Cryptsy's voting list.

Its already climbing up on Mintpal https://www.mintpal.com/voting what i assume most of us prefer Smiley
Activity: 195
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
We need to get Slothcoin on Cryptsy's voting list.
Activity: 72
Activity: 7
SLOTHCOIN is now listed on Coinmarketcap.com

https://coinmarketcap.com/slot_7.html

Activity: 196
Coinano.com Digital Currency Exchange Platform
--- MAINTENANCE ANNOUNCEMENT ---

Wednesday,April 30 from 18:00 to 18:00 Thursday, May 1  - GMT(Greenwich Mean Time)

Our system will be down for renew system infrastructure and add new features.
To ensure the highest security and performance levels for our services,
We are applying a hardware and software update on our servers.

During this time, All open orders will automatically cancelled.
You will not be able to log into any of the Coinano.com,
and if you are logged on at the time maintenance starts then you will be logged off.

We always list our times in UTC/GMT or Coordinated Universal Time / Greenwich Mean Time.
You can use the converter at http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html to convert this to your local zone.

To minimise any disruption to business operations, members are advised to:

* Plan ahead their activities and transactions; and
     * Avoid any activities and transaction one (1) hour prior to the scheduled system maintenance.

Additional details (including possible delays or an early finish) will be announced via Twitter.

We apologize for any inconveniences generated by these service interruptions.
Please make sure that your members and team members are aware of these important updates.

Should you have any inquiries, please get in touch with us [email protected]

Thank you for your understanding and support,
The Coinano Cryptocurrency Exchange Market Team

More Info  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnewexchangecoinanocom-cryptocurrency-exchange-market-launched-527950
Visit us   www.coinano.com
Follow us  https://twitter.com/Coinano
AVAST (AV) SAYS NEW WALLET CONTAINS VIRUS.....DOWNLOADED FROM LINK ON OP ?

Have you checked it on virustotal.com ? Certainly a false positive
Activity: 182
AVAST (AV) SAYS NEW WALLET CONTAINS VIRUS.....DOWNLOADED FROM LINK ON OP ?
Seeing 3 liteoshi makes me sad, even if i just placed some buy orders.

Lets do something, lets create some epic buzz.
Next to the normal stuff like a reddit giveaway, what are our options to provide more visibility?

Any ideas? I am ready to put a few millions in a good idea.
I think i get a little bounty for the website aswell what you could directly use.
Sloth has to get on a GOOD exchange, mintpal for example.
Sloth has to get more attention and the community must show people why Sloth is better than other coins.
Sloth must attract investors.
Sloth must be pumped as soon as it's on a good exchange.

Sloth should co-operate with some other currencies, be best friends with a coin like Meow, Cat etc.
Sloth should be friends with Doge, where Doge could tell people Sloth actually is a clone of Doge but with Keccak.

All a good idea, but:

Most exchanges use ether high traffic coins any exchange has within a few weeks then or use bought votes, which got pretty expensive. There is no realistic change that voting on mintpal works without paying for us.

How to attract investors? How to co-operate with other coins? who to talk to to accomplish something like this?

So, what are the news here these days ? Is there any goal ahead? What happened to osx wallet ?

I think the current goal is keeping the coin alive and push it to be a little more mainstream again. And really, does anyone actually use the OSX wallet? Is there even a significant number of OSX users in the crypto scene? I would prefer to see a 32bit linux build where are for sure more users for.
Activity: 47
So, what are the news here these days ? Is there any goal ahead? What happened to osx wallet ?
Activity: 714
Merit: 529

Next to the normal stuff like a reddit giveaway, what are our options to provide more visibility?

I think i get a little bounty for the website aswell what you could directly use.
Sloth has to get on a GOOD exchange, mintpal for example.
Sloth has to get more attention and the community must show people why Sloth is better than other coins.
Sloth must attract investors.
Sloth must be pumped as soon as it's on a good exchange.

Sloth should co-operate with some other currencies, be best friends with a coin like Meow, Cat etc.
Sloth should be friends with Doge, where Doge could tell people Sloth actually is a clone of Doge but with Keccak.

I think cryptokk needs to be removed from the list of exchanges because, you know, it doesn't exist.
Yeah kind of shady "due to a coins source". Name it if you can prove it and don't dissappaer with everyones coins Sad, but it's removed and replaced by Allcrypt!

yep, most certainly. Looks like a lame excuse
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
thimo the dev
I think cryptokk needs to be removed from the list of exchanges because, you know, it doesn't exist.
Yeah kind of shady "due to a coins source". Name it if you can prove it and don't dissappaer with everyones coins Sad, but it's removed and replaced by Allcrypt!
Activity: 126
BZC
Activity: 29
SlothCoin has been added to AllCrypt.com!

Nice thanks Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
SlothCoin has been added to AllCrypt.com!

oh wow that was fast. What do we learn from it? Dont ever do just any coin to reach a bigger market. Use coins that you can trust (somewhat). Not sure how trustable this "it was a coins source" is, as he doesnt even name the coin
Pages:
Jump to: