Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Sloth] Slothcoin - SHA3 - UPDATE TO 1.3 - Digishield - page 19. (Read 147833 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I think this coin will fly high
Great time to buy in, the window of opportunity won't be open for much longer.
I think this coin will fly high
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
thimo the dev
thimo the dev
thimo the dev
Guys come check us out on reddit, we now have a Tipbot that me and Thimo has been working on!

http://www.reddit.com/r/SlothCoin/comments/22cdb7/slothtip_bot_is_now_live_check_inside_for/
It's mad fast and works like a charm! Let's spread those sloths!

Just a heads up, in the first post the Facebook link doesn't work and takes you to a FB page saying "this page isn't available"..
Oddly the link appears correct if you search FB for the page, but the URL for it here doesn't work..

Fixed it Wink thanks for the heads up!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Guys come check us out on reddit, we now have a Tipbot that me and Thimo has been working on!

http://www.reddit.com/r/SlothCoin/comments/22cdb7/slothtip_bot_is_now_live_check_inside_for/
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Just a heads up, in the first post the Facebook link doesn't work and takes you to a FB page saying "this page isn't available"..
Oddly the link appears correct if you search FB for the page, but the URL for it here doesn't work..

Activity: 7
My 5x R9 280x rig gives 3.5Mhs at 1.5kW (scrypt), 1.6Mhs at 1200W (SHA3) and 100Mhs at 950W (Hefty1). Daily profitability from above are related to theese speeds. Price of 1kWh here is $0.22, so daily "profit" is around $1..

With 80Mhs You can mine roughly 23k SLOTHs in an hour at current diff.

Hmm, I've only mined about 37k at nicemining since my earlier post, and almost none of those are confirmed.  Perhaps their wallet needs updating?

I'm surprised your hashrate is that high for Keccak - I had been lead to believe that for SHA3 there wasn't that much difference between AMD and NVidia cards, but you're getting 5x the hashrate per card that I am, for 25x in total.  Does 80 MH/s sound about right for a 2GB GTX 760?

That's wierd, and not very high..
For the record, I am mining at 83 MH/S with a GTX 470 !!
I have tried a lot of possible combinations with cudaminer and the best for this card is -l F2000x16 -L 512 -H 2 -i 1 -C 1
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
My 5x R9 280x rig gives 3.5Mhs at 1.5kW (scrypt), 1.6Mhs at 1200W (SHA3) and 100Mhs at 950W (Hefty1). Daily profitability from above are related to theese speeds. Price of 1kWh here is $0.22, so daily "profit" is around $1..

Hmm, I've only mined about 37k at nicemining since my earlier post, and almost none of those are confirmed.  Perhaps their wallet needs updating?

I'm surprised your hashrate is that high for Keccak - I had been lead to believe that for SHA3 there wasn't that much difference between AMD and NVidia cards, but you're getting 5x the hashrate per card that I am, for 25x in total.  Does 80 MH/s sound about right for a 2GB GTX 760?

i get 1,3 gh/s on sha 3 with my 6x270 rig, amd cards mine way better then nvidia also on sha3, the difference is only a little less then on scrypt
thimo the dev

Thanks for the update, is there a changelog from the 1.2.0 ? And the coin logo is cut again  Grin
Yep i noticed, i removed the weird formatting and added another seednode!
Activity: 19

Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
where can i buy sloth then that atomic trade exchange is weird, says sloth buy orders for 200 mbtc but thats not right?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
Mining sucks theese days, it can barely cover electricity bills. So far it was good, since I used it to heat up house, but with incoming summer I´ll probably turn it of and resel. (profitable) GPU mining is probably over  Undecided

I'd still be interested to hear your actual costs and hashrates.  I'm mystified how your 5x R280x rig which I reckon probably gives ~10x the SHA3 hashrate of my single GTX 760 is generating something like 160x the return of my rig, which last time I tried mining SLOTH was running about 80 MH/s and only generating about 50k - 100k SLOTH per day.

Activity: 7

Thanks for the update, is there a changelog from the 1.2.0 ? And the coin logo is cut again  Grin
Mining sucks theese days, it can barely cover electricity bills. So far it was good, since I used it to heat up house, but with incoming summer I´ll probably turn it of and resel. (profitable) GPU mining is probably over  Undecided

I'd still be interested to hear your actual costs and hashrates.  I'm mystified how your 5x R280x rig which I reckon probably gives ~10x the SHA3 hashrate of my single GTX 760 is generating something like 160x the return of my rig, which last time I tried mining SLOTH was running about 80 MH/s and only generating about 50k - 100k SLOTH per day.
Activity: 476
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
Although You may not want to hear this, its actually good price with current difficulty. Here are some rough numbers for my RIG of 5* R9 280x:

SlothCoin SHA3 - 16,759,500 SLOTH * 0.00000004 LTC * 0.0244 BTC -> 0,0163 BTC / day
HeavyCoin HEFTY1 - 295 HVC * 0.0000391 BTC -> 0.0115 BTC / day
Litecoin Scrypt - 0.62 LTC * 0.0244 BTC -> 0.0151 BTC / day (but also twice power consumption / heat)

What's your operating cost for that rig?  I'm only running a single GTX 760 but I haven't found any coin that even covers my running costs, let along the capital cost of kit (which in my case was free as this is my gaming system, not a dedicated rig).

IMHO having SLOTH selling for litoshi instead of satoshi just makes the problem worse.

I've made more from arbitrage of altcoins between different exchanges than I have from actual mining.

p.s. Keccak running at half the power isn't a good thing, it just means that the code isn't utilising the GPU as well as it could be.

Mining sucks theese days, it can barely cover electricity bills. So far it was good, since I used it to heat up house, but with incoming summer I´ll probably turn it of and resel. (profitable) GPU mining is probably over  Undecided
Although You may not want to hear this, its actually good price with current difficulty. Here are some rough numbers for my RIG of 5* R9 280x:

SlothCoin SHA3 - 16,759,500 SLOTH * 0.00000004 LTC * 0.0244 BTC -> 0,0163 BTC / day
HeavyCoin HEFTY1 - 295 HVC * 0.0000391 BTC -> 0.0115 BTC / day
Litecoin Scrypt - 0.62 LTC * 0.0244 BTC -> 0.0151 BTC / day (but also twice power consumption / heat)

What's your operating cost for that rig, and your hashrates?  I'm only running a single GTX 760 but I haven't found any coin that even covers my running costs, let along the capital cost of kit (which in my case was free as this is my gaming system, not a dedicated rig).

IMHO having SLOTH selling for litoshi instead of satoshi just makes the problem worse.

I've made more from arbitrage of altcoins between different exchanges than I have from actual mining.

p.s. Keccak running at half the power isn't a good thing, it just means that the code isn't utilising the GPU as well as it could be.
thimo the dev
I WON A GRIDSEED!
Holy shit amazing, but useles. You can't mine sloth with it Embarrassed
Activity: 364
I WON A GRIDSEED!
Pages:
Jump to: