Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Sloth] Slothcoin - SHA3 - UPDATE TO 1.3 - Digishield - page 6. (Read 147811 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
It's life Jim, but not as we know it...
Does anybody know in WinX supports IPV6 by default from XP up?
Then I could change this too.

Code:
win32{
    USE_IPV6=-
}
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

compiling windows-qt

i was getting this error

i686-w64-mingw32-g++ -c -frandom-seed=Slothcoin -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -O2 -frtti -fexceptions -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DQT_GUI -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_QRCODE -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DSTATICLIB -DBITCOIN_NEED_QT_PLUGINS -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DWIN32 -D_MT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -I'../../qt/include/QtCore' -I'../../qt/include/QtNetwork' -I'../../qt/include/QtGui' -I'../../qt/include' -I'../../staging' -I'src' -I'src/json' -I'src/qt' -I'c:/deps/' -I'src/leveldb/include' -I'src/leveldb/helpers' -I'c:/deps/boost_1_55_0' -I'c:/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix' -I'c:/deps/openssl-1.0.1e/include' -I'../../staging' -I'../../qt/include/ActiveQt' -I'build' -I'build' -I'../../qt/mkspecs/unsupported/win32-g++-cross' -o build/qrc_bitcoin.o release/qrc_bitcoin.cpp
i686-w64-mingw32-g++ -Wl,--dynamicbase -Wl,--nxcompat -Wl,--large-address-aware -static -Wl,-s -lmingwthrd -Wl,-subsystem,windows -o release/Slothcoin-Qt.exe object_script.Slothcoin-Qt.Release  -L'/home/ubuntu/qt//lib' -lmingwthrd -lmingw32 -lqtmain build/bitcoin-qt_res.o -lqrencode -LC:/deps/miniupnpc -lminiupnpc -liphlpapi /home/ubuntu/build/Slothcoin/src/cryptopp/libcryptopp.a -lshlwapi /home/ubuntu/build/Slothcoin/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a /home/ubuntu/build/Slothcoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a -lshlwapi -LC:/deps/boost_1_55_0/stage/lib -LC:/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix -LC:/deps/openssl-1.0.1e -L/home/ubuntu/staging -ldb_cxx -lshlwapi -lmswsock -lboost_system-mgw48-mt-s-1_55 -lboost_filesystem-mgw48-mt-s-1_55 -lboost_program_options-mgw48-mt-s-1_55 -lboost_thread_win32-mt-s -lboost_chrono-mgw48-mt-s-1_55 -L/home/ubuntu/qt//plugins/codecs -lqcncodecs -lqjpcodecs -lqtwcodecs -lqkrcodecs -L/home/ubuntu/qt//plugins/accessible -lqtaccessiblewidgets -lQtGui -lQtNetwork -lcomdlg32 -loleaut32 -limm32 -lwinmm -lwinspool -lmsimg32 -lQtCore -L/home/ubuntu/build/lib -lssl -lcrypto -lgdi32 -lole32 -luuid -lws2_32 -ladvapi32 -lshell32 -luser32 -lkernel32
/usr/bin/i686-w64-mingw32-ld: cannot find -lboost_system-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
/usr/bin/i686-w64-mingw32-ld: cannot find -lboost_filesystem-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
/usr/bin/i686-w64-mingw32-ld: cannot find -lboost_program_options-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
/usr/bin/i686-w64-mingw32-ld: cannot find -lboost_chrono-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
make[1]: *** [release/Slothcoin-Qt.exe] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/ubuntu/build/Slothcoin'
make: *** [release] Error 2

commented out
#     BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX = -mgw48-mt-s-1_55

now am getting this huge pile of gibber :/ bugging out at the same spot
pastebin.com/fd7z9x2F

i'm wondering if this is related to the code not being cleaned ? and being remnants from prior compilings before upload
i had an earlier error missing libcryptop.a
src/cryptopp > make

and there was a similar problem with libleveldb.a and libmemenv.a

i'm attempting by using a modified litecoin gitian method
Will try to work it out as soon as i can, at the momment there is a lot of work in the 0.0 world after hollidays

Allright!

Material is ready to be used, when you're up to it: www.slick.cf/coin/sloth/promo
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
I made this video about Slothcoin in the begining https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQiRDZrFMqA Maybe it is good to update it, will look for the project, hopefully i still have it Grin Please write in all the uptodate data i would need to change in the video.

Great promotional Video!

Let's see, some things will change a bit, if version 1.3.1 build 3 is ready in time.
(Mainly hoping the WinX build is ready way before block 300K.)

Changes kicking in from block 300K:
  • New look, to help make the mandatory change obvious. (Will do a press/promotion page at www.slick.cf/coin/sloth/promo for this.)
  • Total coin lowered down to a MAX of 92.233.720.367 SLOTH (92 Billion SLOTH, in promotional terms)
  • New reward system(, 10 days of crazy multi-million mining then) POW mining upto year 2020 with block reward of 4321 SLOTH.
  • Difficulty changes every block, instead of every two blocks.
  • SLOTH can be traded at Cryptopia.co.nz

Think that is about it.  Smiley

Will try to work it out as soon as i can, at the momment there is a lot of work in the 0.0 world after hollidays
I made this video about Slothcoin in the begining https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQiRDZrFMqA Maybe it is good to update it, will look for the project, hopefully i still have it Grin Please write in all the uptodate data i would need to change in the video.

Great promotional Video!

Let's see, some things will change a bit, if version 1.3.1 build 3 is ready in time.
(Mainly hoping the WinX build is ready way before block 300K.)

Changes kicking in from block 300K:
  • New look, to help make the mandatory change obvious. (Will do a press/promotion page at www.slick.cf/coin/sloth/promo for this.)
  • Total coin lowered down to a MAX of 92.233.720.367 SLOTH (92 Billion SLOTH, in promotional terms)
  • New reward system(, 10 days of crazy multi-million mining then) POW mining upto year 2020 with block reward of 4321 SLOTH.
  • Difficulty changes every block, instead of every two blocks.
  • SLOTH can be traded at Cryptopia.co.nz

Think that is about it.  Smiley
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
Slothcoin 1.3.1 build 3 released for GNU-Linux X64

The build was done on a Ubuntu 14.04 system, with QR, IP6 and DBus. Compilation went well and there were way less warning of unused variables, but still some fine-tuning to do on that matter.

For GNU-Linux X64 there is a tar.gz file at Box.com, containing Qt-wallet and the deamon, that can be downloaded here: https://app.box.com/s/6rx9no2siqnlmrixq9hfvk00j8j5n9yp

Hopefully the MacX and WinX build 3 versions will follow soon. (We're still way ahead of block 300K)
Sourcecode at Github: https://github.com/oldambtster/Slothcoin

More info www.slick.cf/coin/sloth

May the Sloth be with you!

Slothcoin version 1.3.1 build 3 commited to Github.

Corrected a calculation error of 900K in the adjusted award system...  Embarrassed
Another build needed for version 1.3.1, unfortunately...

Embarrassed Miscalculated about 900K in Sloth, sorry, so had to go back to altering the award system. Allready have fixed it last night, but it needs to be (re)build.

Will commit the changes to Github ASAP.

willl keep an eye out for updates ..

Almost done...
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

Embarrassed Miscalculated about 900K in Sloth, sorry, so had to go back to altering the award system. Allready have fixed it last night, but it needs to be (re)build.

willl keep an eye out for updates ..

Awesome! Thanks very much!
Please give me your Sloth address so I can send you your Bounty.

BTW I saw that that I miscalculated about 900K in the new reward system, so am working on build 3. Hope you'll support that too.
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM FOUNDER and EX-DEV OF SLOTH

Sorry it took so long to write this but i felt little bit ashamed that i`ve disappeared from the community. Im really glad to see the coin still lives and you guys took it over.
While i do not want to go into details, i had many life issues [also loosing a job] and i had to go out from the internets for longer time. Situation was really unexpected and i do not want to say too much. That`s just how life is.
Great to see you guys still hold the coin and try to make it working.

Im currently back with new bigger project - MAPC, where we have a team of devs and will really do something good and big.
If you guys still believe in me and can understand my situation from year ago, give it some support. ICO at C-CEX ends in 24h from now.
Sorry to post so late but i was really ashamed, yet i feel i have to share with you my new project.

Links:  ANN THREAD https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mapcoin-mapc-using-foursquaregooglemaps-cryptsybittrex-4-exchanges-1158633
ICO escrwoed by C-CEX here: https://c-cex.com/?p=mapc-btc [last 24h]

About SLOTH. While until coin+app are released im tied to MAPC after this time if you will have issues i will help with Windows/OSX QTs.
I get a tear in the eye seeing how good this community is and how loyal to SLOTH you guys are.
So for now mine/use SLOTH and check my other project, after things clam down with MAPC i will give here my support hand.

Regards guzs, You are GREAT!

thimo

Hi Thimo,

Great to see your back. We all can relate to life giving unforseen challenges that will take all our time and effort. So hopefully there are new horizons coming up for you!

The Sloth is an amazing creature and and a coin to match that is awesome, specially because it is keccak. Thank you for creating it in the first place. Hope that a team can make it go Sloth all the way for a long time. Thanks to Multifaucet and Cryptopia it got a positive boost. It does it's name honour, Sloth so it goes.

Would indeed appreciate if you could / would take care of the WinX builds. ( I am really horrible at that...  Grin) Thanks in advance and send me your Sloth Address so I can then send you the Bounty.

Good luck with your new project!

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
here's a mac osx version .. compiled from https://github.com/oldambtster/Slothcoin
tested on 10.8.5

https://mega.nz/#!mUFSCY7a!kwU23u57GJYuWuqAXipe6kFXaTYCrcwvADEEEnbDpAM
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
thimo the dev
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM FOUNDER and EX-DEV OF SLOTH

Sorry it took so long to write this but i felt little bit ashamed that i`ve disappeared from the community. Im really glad to see the coin still lives and you guys took it over.
While i do not want to go into details, i had many life issues [also loosing a job] and i had to go out from the internets for longer time. Situation was really unexpected and i do not want to say too much. That`s just how life is.
Great to see you guys still hold the coin and try to make it working.

Im currently back with new bigger project - MAPC, where we have a team of devs and will really do something good and big.
If you guys still believe in me and can understand my situation from year ago, give it some support. ICO at C-CEX ends in 24h from now.
Sorry to post so late but i was really ashamed, yet i feel i have to share with you my new project.

Links:  ANN THREAD https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mapcoin-mapc-using-foursquaregooglemaps-cryptsybittrex-4-exchanges-1158633
ICO escrwoed by C-CEX here: https://c-cex.com/?p=mapc-btc [last 24h]

About SLOTH. While until coin+app are released im tied to MAPC after this time if you will have issues i will help with Windows/OSX QTs.
I get a tear in the eye seeing how good this community is and how loyal to SLOTH you guys are.
So for now mine/use SLOTH and check my other project, after things clam down with MAPC i will give here my support hand.

Regards guzs, You are GREAT!

thimo
Slothcoin 1.3.1 [build 2] has been released.
Currently only GNU-Linux binaries and sourcecode available

All data available at www.slick.cf/coin/sloth

i'm using windows so cant try it out yet.   Undecided

but wow so much activity, sloth is moving fast, thanks for taking it up Cheesy

I also have some suggestions,  if there is going to be a hard fork seems a good time to improve and address some other issues affecting our sloth

Has coincontrol been added in the new build?  would be really helpful maintaining our wallet.dat    

difficulty adjustment? can DGW from DASH be implemented? from what i understand its currently the most advanced of the KGW, and fixes the issues with earlier versions of KGW which i think will fix the Sloth problem of long delays in finding the next block after large hash hits and then leaves after pushing difficulty up really high.

New ANN page, unlikely we get an updated OP here so it would good to have new thread that can be updated and reflect current status, info, exchanges, partners etc on sloth.  

Thank you for thinking with me on this.

The focus of this build was mainly to get the figure of MAX_COIN fitting int64 limits and the reward system to match.

You could give it a go, on the current build, if you have some knowledge of VirtualBox and get Ubuntu/Lubuntu, or maybe even Debian, going in there, should do the trick. More about downloading: http://slick.cf/coin/sloth/download/ or if you just want the GNU-Linux build binaries: https://app.box.com/s/89m5is5k0oth03pe2yub56nj9wqjkjwv

Allready digging into making a WinX version, but this could take a while... Still hope somebody will pick up the challenge, besides me. It'd be better if a team were working on Sloth. So if anybody wants to be added as a collaborator at Github just Telegram.me / Oldambtster. (Telegram is a free messaging system works on all possible systems: telegram.org)

To answer your questions:

• Cointcontrol has not been added. (Will have to dig into that as well, first.)
  • Difficulty adjustment should be looked at, noticed this severe problem. It should alter the high difficulty and lower it after a certain time. Have to look into DGW, if that solves the problem.
  • A new ANN could be done in the near future, but only if this version takes off, could then be considered as a hard fork.

First thing to implement would be fixing the stuck blockchain after high difficulty. But any of that would not be of any use if there isn't someone that will make a WinX build.

Still, there is some time left. Otherwise the last version 1.3.0 would stay active, and I'll have to pull back 1.3.1 before block 300K.
(The real challenge for the unsigned 'int64' limit starts at 4 billion Slothcoin after block 300K has been mined.)

So Sloth we go.

Note: Diff. recalc will change from block 300K. From 2 to every block.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Slothcoin 1.3.1 [build 2] has been released.
Currently only GNU-Linux binaries and sourcecode available

All data available at www.slick.cf/coin/sloth

i'm using windows so cant try it out yet.   Undecided

but wow so much activity, sloth is moving fast, thanks for taking it up Cheesy

I also have some suggestions,  if there is going to be a hard fork seems a good time to improve and address some other issues affecting our sloth

Has coincontrol been added in the new build?  would be really helpful maintaining our wallet.dat    

difficulty adjustment? can DGW from DASH be implemented? from what i understand its currently the most advanced of the KGW, and fixes the issues with earlier versions of KGW which i think will fix the Sloth problem of long delays in finding the next block after large hash hits and then leaves after pushing difficulty up really high.

New ANN page, unlikely we get an updated OP here so it would good to have new thread that can be updated and reflect current status, info, exchanges, partners etc on sloth.  

Pages:
Jump to: