Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever] - page 46. (Read 7555 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
by what criteria do you rate gambling projects on the blockchain?
I do not see any project that is really popular among users. but I see a lot of promising.
Most game projects still have either limited functionality or are generally under active development. Therefore, the place number 1 is free. Who will be the first to release a finished high-grade product will become the leader.
Activity: 392
It seems to me that let's leave the gambling players alone and better talk about investments. It seems to me that people who play gambling were, are and will be. And our task is to invest your money correctly in order to ensure a safe and comfortable life!
One can only dream of such investments ... Although of course there are lucky ones who successfully invested their money and secured a comfortable existence and secure old age.
There always be online games) so that’s why such platforms are rather perspective in a long run. I would like to invest
In the long run, the project will simply disappear) Or it will cost ten times less than the initial price. This is a reality, we must take them into account. There is always a theory, and there is a real experience.
It won’t disappear in long run if can finally because number 1 among all projects related to gambling. Or at least got to top 5..
I do not see any project that is really popular among users. but I see a lot of promising.
Of course now it is to early to talk about leaders, but we will see them in a few month I hope
Activity: 140
It seems to me that let's leave the gambling players alone and better talk about investments. It seems to me that people who play gambling were, are and will be. And our task is to invest your money correctly in order to ensure a safe and comfortable life!
One can only dream of such investments ... Although of course there are lucky ones who successfully invested their money and secured a comfortable existence and secure old age.
There always be online games) so that’s why such platforms are rather perspective in a long run. I would like to invest
In the long run, the project will simply disappear) Or it will cost ten times less than the initial price. This is a reality, we must take them into account. There is always a theory, and there is a real experience.
It won’t disappear in long run if can finally because number 1 among all projects related to gambling. Or at least got to top 5..
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Gambler or not, that's your personal problem, after all, no one forced you not forced to play.
To some extent, I agree with you! What do we care? If there are players, so be it, if this does not concern us !!!
Activity: 112

I lost some money on scam pro. I used to invest in log run, so now I try to be careful. I keep learning about this project and it seems quite good)
Absolutely any investment contains risks, it is not a secret for an experienced investor. Investments in this project are particularly dangerous, but in case of success and profit will be large.

Investments in this project is not dangerous more than most of other related in gambling sphere.  But I can’t but agree that risks are everywhere
Activity: 106

I lost some money on scam pro. I used to invest in log run, so now I try to be careful. I keep learning about this project and it seems quite good)
Absolutely any investment contains risks, it is not a secret for an experienced investor. Investments in this project are particularly dangerous, but in case of success and profit will be large.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Why do you spell Loto in your major announcement only with one L? You should correct that it doesn't come across professional.
Activity: 238
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
And if we take into account the fact that there are so many crazy people that play all days long) so this project will never die Smiley)
Activity: 56
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
Gambler or not, that's your personal problem, after all, no one forced you not forced to play.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12

No one knows the exact date.
but we can assume approximately when the turn should happen.
The market will start to grow as soon as the big players want it, it has always been so.

almost any market has major players who manage it, especially the crypto market, in which these manipulations have a very huge impact,and we have to wait for them to decide that it's time to start rising prices
Activity: 308

I do not see a direct connection between GoldenFever and the overall market situation, because it is a gaming platform, its success depends on the number of players.

direct connection with the market and General prices has a direct connection to the development of the project and the activity of investors in the developing project,as well as has a full relation to the value of the coin
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
I answered the question about the exact release date of the project, and there are no exact dates in the roadmap,
of course,the project should follow the development plans described in the roadmap, but there is always the possibility of deviation from the planned developments
Certainly, small deviations from the planned dates will take place, but the main thing is that the deadlines and planned stages of the project development are respected.
Well, accuracy is not the most important thing. the main thing is that everything is correct and of high quality !!!
Quality is central to any project.
if a team deviates from its plans, it can always warn the community about changes.
The first thing that should care team is quality of product that are made
the advantage of the development of any project should be the quality of the product, compliance with deadlines is of secondary importance,and users should understand this and not rush the team, in case of behind schedule

Things that are too hasty will make results that will not be maximal to make what is expected and should do it slowly. If walking slowly remains certain, people will continue to survive to look forward to new things.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
I answered the question about the exact release date of the project, and there are no exact dates in the roadmap,
of course,the project should follow the development plans described in the roadmap, but there is always the possibility of deviation from the planned developments
Certainly, small deviations from the planned dates will take place, but the main thing is that the deadlines and planned stages of the project development are respected.
Well, accuracy is not the most important thing. the main thing is that everything is correct and of high quality !!!
Quality is central to any project.
if a team deviates from its plans, it can always warn the community about changes.
The first thing that should care team is quality of product that are made
the advantage of the development of any project should be the quality of the product, compliance with deadlines is of secondary importance,and users should understand this and not rush the team, in case of behind schedule
Activity: 114

The market will start to grow as soon as the big players want it, it has always been so.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I would like to believe in it. The use of blockchain can solve many problems that face humanity today. But for some reason, people who can contribute to the introduction of this technology to the masses - interfere with this process.
This happens because those who can change something in this world are just the least interested in any changes.
you are mistaken if you think that they are not interested.
There are many influential people who are trying to change something, but they are resisted by strong competitors.
Crypto is not so popular market as it was in a previous year. As lots of investors just left
I don't think they left! They are just waiting for the right time to work!

Actually it doesn’t seems very promising but we all still have hope)
Game projects are extremely popular, the chance to successfully implement GoldenFever is extremely high.

However there are so many projects related to  gambling sphere, but particularly this one has some perspectives
Activity: 140
Merit: 0

Crypto is not so popular market as it was in a previous year. As lots of investors just left
Sooner or later, the market will start to grow again, this is a fact with which it is useless to argue.

Just a lot of people are discussing the exact date, but how can you talk about it if every day the market changes its prices?
Pages:
Jump to: