Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever] - page 71. (Read 7555 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

Bounty company is a great marketing move, I like this idea.

Does anyone refuse to free and so effective marketing? I do not think.
I think that additional advertising does not hurt (especially free)! “More people will be interested in more will be the number of sponsors!
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
The sphere of gambling is gaining popularity every year, I wonder whether it will be possible to combine gambling with blockchain?
Blockchain gives the opportunity to guarantee the player that the lottery or prize in the game of chance was played fairly. Since the blockchain can see everything. This increases the level of player confidence.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Well clearly it will be utilized for fun like playing games and even playing LOTTO where one could earn a jackpot. THe hard part of this is to establish the game for fun and the LOTTO games. This should require a good team for the betterment of the project and for the community.
LOTTO I think can be quite popular entertainment among crypto investors or crypto traders. Surely such games where you can make cryptocurrency bets are very popular with users.
Will it be a lottery or just a bingo lotto? In principle, both are interesting. Bingo for cryptocurrency, I have not met anywhere else.
Activity: 77
would also like to see open source to understand that everything is fair. and also so that the bug testers can check if there is an option to hack.
You're right. It is interesting to know whether any tests were conducted on the reliability of this platform from hacking hackers. If gambling and lotteries will be placed on the platform, then it is necessary to ensure maximum security of players' funds.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Hello guys!
Today we will have a small update about our platform and "How it works"
Also, I will update the general topic here!

Follow us in the media!
Join us in Discord

Great! We are waiting for announcements from the team. Is this by any chance the long-awaited news about the upcoming bounty? I'm sure many would like to participate.

Recently, many projects have abandoned the bounty, is it not effective?

Doubtful results, it is very difficult to calculate the efficiency, you need to attract analysts
Activity: 43
Merit: 2

Recently, many projects have abandoned the bounty, is it not effective?
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
GoldenFever CEO

Would you mind answering my questions?

Chain won't work without nodes.
So this is system nodes that works for chain stability and for making right lvl of ROI we planned

Thanks for answering. But thats not my question.
My question is mention below.

What i want to ask is :
If this 24 MN (online) purpose is only for maintaining network stability, when already hit market what will you do?
  • Do you guys will keep hosting it?
  • If yes, what about it rewards? Do you will throw it to exchange (sell it) or will be burned?
  • If this 24 MN aim as pre-mine funds, your pre-mine target is only 100k GFR. what about these 4,280 (4 MN) left?

u can find related information in our discord. Thank you!
Activity: 532
Merit: 109

Now doing bounty does not give almost any income. This work is done in the hope that when it will be possible to sell tokens and earn at least something.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

Activity: 182

This is not about a bounty campaign , but about an affiliate program; these are different types of advertising activity.
Activity: 126
Will you develop some kind of affiliate program? I wouldn't mind passive income.

Any gaming platform has an affiliate program, I do not think that this project will be an exception.

Affiliate program is a free and effective way to advertise a project. I think the team uses this.
Activity: 140
Will you develop some kind of affiliate program? I wouldn't mind passive income.

Any gaming platform has an affiliate program, I do not think that this project will be an exception.

Affiliate program is a free and effective way to advertise a project. I think the team uses this.
Activity: 350
Running own official purse for coins GFR? Is it operational?
Activity: 60

Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.

Would you mind answering my questions?

Chain won't work without nodes.
So this is system nodes that works for chain stability and for making right lvl of ROI we planned

Thanks for answering. But thats not my question.
My question is mention below.

What i want to ask is :
If this 24 MN (online) purpose is only for maintaining network stability, when already hit market what will you do?
  • Do you guys will keep hosting it?
  • If yes, what about it rewards? Do you will throw it to exchange (sell it) or will be burned?
  • If this 24 MN aim as pre-mine funds, your pre-mine target is only 100k GFR. what about these 4,280 (4 MN) left?

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
GoldenFever CEO
would also like to see open source to understand that everything is fair. and also so that the bug testers can check if there is an option to hack.

Yes, All source code related to our platform will be opened in our company GitHub.
Interesting question, is the honesty of the games guaranteed?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Activity: 126

Just very few people know how to stop on time, usually if people win that and so on until the very end, you need to know the line
I believe that the chances of winning have with each person, we are all equal.
Pages:
Jump to: