Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SMART] SmartCash POW with Instant Payment + SmartRewards + SmartNodes - page 39. (Read 34785 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
wow this is crazy.. i wonder what will happen next.. how could they send so many coins?
this really shouldnt have happenend...  Undecided what about all them other zerocoin coins?

so this guy got a PoS payout of 1000000.0 Smart ...  Roll Eyes  Cool

https://explorer.smartcash.cc/tx/8831fe6455cc947804f41c5c383fac24b732789a8ff3cbd051d08486fa7db2e1

wow this is not the first time zerocoin had a bug and got exploited..
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

this type of problems causes the currency to lose more than 50% of its value, investors did not trust in buying smartcash in the exchanges for fear that they are fake coins, they must take great care of the security holes
Activity: 434
Any details on why trading at Cryptopia was stopped? How long is this going to last as they state it was requested by the dev.
We are aware of a Zerocoin exploit affecting SmartCash and other Zerocoin based coins. The 1.1 release, containing the SmartNode code has already been deployed on testnet. A public release will follow later today. Exchanges are expected halt trading during this upgrade.

So huge amount fake-coins sold on HitBTC and coinexchange.io
Are you planned rollback blockchain or freeze this fake-coins?

good job, dev !!!

Good job, hackers!

https://explorer.smartcash.cc/block/0000000000004200ebfee5e9ccf3f370265b2ecc8a82c54155321e2da60b0054

That doesn´t look good...

Waiting for a pronunciacion about what will be done about this.

Oh man, this is really bad, that's a lot of coins, what happened? What caused this? I'm sorry I'm still new to this thread so I honestly have no idea what's going on with this project. I can't believe this is happening especially now that this coin is starting to get recognition from a larger market, I hope the dev can do something about this though because this is a really bad look especially to new investors who are starting to take an interest on this project. I'm honestly in this project for the long term because I truly believe in this project's vision but still this kind of problem worries me a lot,this ain't just a normal thing to happen to a project, this is huge, problems like this can really cripple a project, I just hope this will not cause a huge damage to this project in the long run, I hope the dev can really do something about this and still continue with this project's development. I'll also be waiting for the dev's announcement regarding this matter, I hope everything will be okay as soon as possible.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Any details on why trading at Cryptopia was stopped? How long is this going to last as they state it was requested by the dev.
We are aware of a Zerocoin exploit affecting SmartCash and other Zerocoin based coins. The 1.1 release, containing the SmartNode code has already been deployed on testnet. A public release will follow later today. Exchanges are expected halt trading during this upgrade.

good job, dev !!!

Good job, hackers!

https://explorer.smartcash.cc/block/0000000000004200ebfee5e9ccf3f370265b2ecc8a82c54155321e2da60b0054

That doesn´t look good...

Waiting for a pronunciacion about what will be done about this.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

good job, dev !!!

Good job, hackers!

Activity: 78
good job, dev !!!
Activity: 112
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Activity: 28
What's going on? I can't connect to the pool.

[2018-01-09 11:26:58] Stratum connection failed: Failed to connect to pool.smartcash.cc port 3333: Connection refused

Activity: 23
Any ideas what might have caused the huge dump today?

wtf.... what a bunch of weak hands! 50% down!!!  Shocked

Apparently, the cause was coinmarketcap refusing to accept pricing from 3 korean exchanges, because their prices for cryptos was an outlier and skewed the average. In such a volatile and unreg. place, even stuff like that is brutal.
Activity: 13
Thanks!! Cool Would that be needed even if I have a static IP address for the home system?
Activity: 546
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
I know everyone recommends the offsite VPS solution for setting up the MN, but I wonder if we can set it up at home using Windows with port forwarding and using two wallets (controller and MN).  Like is shown here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1964765.20.

with the help of some dynamic dns provider it should work.
Activity: 15
How to set static difficulty on the offical pools?  By default stratum makes the difficulty to high ruining my accepted shares.
Activity: 13
I know everyone recommends the offsite VPS solution for setting up the MN, but I wonder if we can set it up at home using Windows with port forwarding and using two wallets (controller and MN).  Like is shown here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1964765.20.
Activity: 28
I hope the price will go below 1000 sat soon. The current net difficulty is still too high.
Pump & dump. Nothing personal, just crypto currencies trading. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Si vis pacem, para bellum

wtf.... what a bunch of weak hands! 50% down!!!  Shocked

Not sure, but it was a good buy opportunity if you've been eyeing up this coin.  Makes for a cheap MN.
Activity: 7

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 112

So quick mate. Here are full ANN about smartnode setup guide

Dear SmartCash Community,
In preparation for the upcoming release of SmartCash 1.1.0 we are happy to release the SmartCash SmartNode Setup Guide v1.0. Other language versions will be announced as available.In regards to the SmartCash 1.1.0 release itself. We are still testing the latest build and we will be reviewing our progress later on today.Thank you for your patience and support
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/391232540133818368/399934660492263424/SmartCash_SmartNode_Setup_Guide_v1.0.pdf
Jazz Release Coordinator
Pages:
Jump to: