Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 176. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I agree with zakecc!
It's terrible to have to always read these senseless comments in between :/
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Is all this whining for free coins??

Human beings are generally hopeful creatures. We often underestimate how long it takes to do things. It's entirely possible it would take 1, 2, 3, 4 more days to create private keys and associated balance transfers to those keys, and send out etc. Who knows what additional work he's had to do in recent days. I really can't believe how uptight some people are... or have I got that totally wrong?  Roll Eyes

IT WAS THE DEV, WHO OFFERED "COME SIGN UP EARLY FOR MY COIN AND I WILL GIVE YOU 45 COINS FOR DOING SO WHEN I LAUNCH, PEOPLE SIGNED UP AND DEV DIDN'T COME THROUGH. Noone is whining, they want the dev to hold up his end of the bargain. Why doesn't he get his butt over here and let us know?? Why is he on his other forum giving away free coins in ANOTHER give-away when he didn't complete the first one?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

The fact you're typing in capital letters and using 13 emoticons in a row proves my point. What effort did you go to? Enter an email address?! Take a chill pill as you're acting like an outraged child.
Activity: 6
please leave the thread with you and your f***ng whining about "my free coins" "where are my free coins" "still no free coins"
nothing in life is free - now get the **** out of this thread, spammers Angry

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Human beings are generally hopeful creatures. We often underestimate how long it takes to do things. It's entirely possible it would take 1, 2, 3, 4 more days to create private keys and associated balance transfers to those keys, and send out etc. Who knows what additional work he's had to do in recent days. I really can't believe how uptight some people are... or have I got that totally wrong?  Roll Eyes

IT WAS THE DEV, WHO OFFERED "COME SIGN UP EARLY FOR MY COIN AND I WILL GIVE YOU 45 COINS FOR DOING SO WHEN I LAUNCH, PEOPLE SIGNED UP AND DEV DIDN'T COME THROUGH. Noone is whining, they want the dev to hold up his end of the bargain. Why doesn't he get his butt over here and let us know?? Why is he on his other forum giving away free coins in ANOTHER give-away when he didn't complete the first one?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
well the time has come, smc is no longer the best coin to mine for the money. at diff 21 and price at .00025 it is now better to mine other coins. Diff has doubled and price has halved and dev is absent.

Activity: 27
I'm not worried, this coin was launched right. All the indicators have read well from the start.
Still no PM or mail too. Why?
the same ... When... When will I get my coins? Sad

Please allow the dev a little time to get organized. He is currently processing all your giveaway codes.
This was announced 6.1, shouldnt three weeks be enough time to "get organized"?

Not to send out emails.

Ummm, he had the emails of all the presignees and the 45000 of the premine way before the coin launched. He could have sent them out right away. He originally said the early signup coins would be sent out at launch launch time. That was 3 days ago, don't apologize for  him not holding up his end of the agreement

The dev said on Monday everyone should wake up to an email on Tuesday morning. Then he said no moire on that, later on Tuesdays he said you will have it today, today is here and no word from dev, be patient he said. Now we have not heard anymore on the new date, I suspect it may be Thursday now, or not.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge

Please allow the dev a little time to get organized. He is currently processing all your giveaway codes.

Not to send out emails.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Ill wait with buying smartcoin untill all the emails are sent out. I expect some sell-off from the greedy-non-believers who just signed up for the to dump. Ill be buying them coins Smiley
Bored
What the hell, this coin has been out for 2 days (TWO DAYS) and it's already at 2GH/s???  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
The faucet on the smartcoin site is dry. needs filling
Activity: 168

Activity: 166
How long does a withdraw from Cryptsy take?

It's only like .002BTC, but I would like to get a few more SMC during the drop...

EDIT: I know, I know I'm supposed to change my sig...

Nevermind.... Can't withdraw that small amount.... Sad
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge

Activity: 51
FYI for those panicking, dev didn't run...

Last Active:    Today at 06:42:14 PM
(25 minutes ago)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/smartcoin-211342

Doubt he'd be online with that account if he had bailed. Take a chill pill Tongue
Activity: 85
Told you guys... It's halved already.

Will probably go to 00005 and bounce back
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

North American Pool
http://smartcoin.cryptotycoons.com is up and Running!!!
0% Fees
0.0001 SMC Tx Fee
Come join now!!!
DDOS protection
over 3.0 Ths bandwidth!
Enterprise Hardware!
Currently sitting at over 80 120 135 214MH/s
Come Join us over at CryptoTycoons!!!

SmartCoin.CryptoTycoons.com is ready for your hash!! =D

CryptoTycoons Coin Giveaway:
Beginning in 1 hour, 10 SMC will be rewarded to a block finder every hour!!!

Come to CryptoTycoons and win some extra SMC!!!
Round 1 Winner- Mumpf
Round 2 Winner- ccminer001
Round 3 Winner- strongfire
Round 4 Winner- luowenbing
Round 5 Winner- luowenbing

Next giveaway is in 1 hour! come join now!!!
Jump to: